ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
How To Choose A Connector Wisely?
Connectors are basically electro-mechanical devices which are used to easily connect or disconnect electrical circuits paths. Depending on your needs you can choose from their various shapes, sizes, complexities and quality levels. To provide resistance against various outside factors like friction, water, varying temperature, dirt and other contaminants there is a wide variety of connectors that you can choose from! Some of the connectors are Pogo pin, waterproof connectors, pcb connectors, power connectors, space connectors, etc. Some of the factors to consider for a good connector are:
1.Ease of connection
2.Mating type(male and female plugs)
3.Durability- How long the connector will last and the overall robustness of the connector.
4.Proper insulation- In order to avoid the release of any electrical noise in the environment the connectors are shielded.
5.Polarity- Most of the connectors can only be connected in one orientation. So to prevent their wrong connections in another direction, polarization is performed.
While looking for a company that provides good quality connectors and ease of custom cable assemblies you can consider Adam Tech company which boasts of having distributors in North America, South America, Europe, Middle east. The services that it provides are of high quality material and at a very reasonable price.
They also believe in saving the environment by manufacturing such materials which are lead free and free of any hazardous materials.
Types of connectors and their uses
Pogo pin connector: This device is used in electronic devices like mobile phones, communication devices, smart watches, DSLR cameras, medical devices, automotive and aerospace devices. It is mainly used as a connection provider between electrical circuit boards. It contains spring loaded pins and is cylindrical in shape.
Some types of pogo pins are:
2.Though Hole type
4.Double head type
Pcb connector: A PCB connector(Printed circuit connector) will utilize multiple pins to carry electrical signals. PCB connectors are mounted on PCB and use a PCB’s power to carry signals from one PCB to another or another device connected to the unit. They are used in various applications ranging from mobile phone’s internal circuit to the car’s electrical signal flow.
In pcb mostly board-to-board connection is used and is oriented in the following ways:
1. Parallel- where both the connectors are kept vertically
2.90 degree- Here one connector is kept vertical and another is kept vertical
3.180 degree or coplanar- Here both connectors are kept in horizontal position
Waterproof Connector: They are IP67 rated waterproof connectors. They contain a seal ring which protects them from moisture, dirt, scratches and cracks! They are applicable for supreme moisture conditions and underwater/submersive conditions like waterproof camera, automotive and other moisture prone devices!
Waterproof connectors are also used to minimize installation costs and thus economical.
All these connectors and many more types are provided by Adam Tech company.
They provide industry solutions for vast network area like medical, lighting, wireless services, telecom, testing and measurement, climate control, home automation and much more!
Adam Tech Manufactures a broad range of Interconnect Components, Cable Assemblies and Custom Solutions. They supply these parts in Asia, Europe, Middle East, North and South America.
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. Digital Transformation In 2020: 5 Pro Tips To Ensure Success
Author: Brian Burell
2. How Does Nav Help Combat Wholesale Distribution Challenges?
Author: Sapna Gupta
3. Importance Of Equipment In Manufacturing Process
Author: Anthea Johnson
4. Sling Tv Losing Subscribers For First Time As The Streaming Race Continues
Author: Aida Martin
5. Call Center Crm Integration For Different Crm Solutions
Author: Zenteno peterson
6. Difference Between Traditional Desktop Web Apps And Mobile Apps
Author: Paul Adam
7. How The Blockchain Secure Your Important Data?
Author: Karan Khatnani
8. Significant Considerations For Entrepreneurs Before Social Media App Development
Author: Ash Rakars
9. Buy Cell Phone Repair Tools And Accessories
10. Why Small Companies Should Start Using Cloud Erp Solution?
Author: Sapna Gupta
11. Top Upcoming Trends In The App Industry
Author: Melissa charm
12. Intelligent Process Automation Market By Component, Technology, Vertical, And Region - Global Foreca
Author: siddharth mnm
13. Top 5 Successful Mobile App Development Trends In 2020
Author: Natasha Verma
14. Why Employing The Best Mobile App Development Company Is Pivotal For Any Business In Today's World?
Author: Micheal Joseph
15. How Intelligent Call Center Software Is Helping Companies?
Author: Ethan Jones