ALL >> Computers >> View Article
Fix: Iphone X Running Ios 13 Keeps Disconnecting From Wifi Networks
There can be plenty of reasons behind internet connection problems in iPhone X iOS 13. With the help of this blog, you shall be able to troubleshoot such problems quickly. Simply follow the fixes mentioned below:
Method 1: Reboot the iPhone
Firstly, do a long press on the side switch or else the Volume switch till the Power off slide gets displayed on the screen.
Next, move the slider for turning off your phone.
Then, wait for half a minute.
Next, do a long press till the Side button until the symbol of Apple gets displayed on the screen.
After that, as soon as your iPhone gets a reboot, again connect the phone to Wi-Fi.
Lastly, check whether the problem is persisting or not.
Method 2: Switch Wi-Fi on and off
Firstly, press on Settings from the Home screen.
Then, press on Wi-Fi.
After that, push the toggle for switching off the Wi-Fi.
Next, wait for half a minute.
Lastly, press the toggle one more time for switching on the Wi-Fi.
Method 3: Go for Airplane trick
Firstly, go to the Settings application.
Then, navigate and press on Airplane Mode menu.
After that, turn on the Airplane mode by clicking on its switch. Resultantly, it shall turn off the iPhone’s wireless radios and Wi-Fi features.
After the iPhone is done with booting up, require returning to Settings and press the Airplane mode so that you can turn off the feature.
Method 4: Look for update carrier settings, if present
Firstly, you need to connect your phone with the PC by USB cable/Lightning cable.
Then, go to iTunes on the device.
After that, give some time to the syncing process for getting over.
Next, click on the iPad Pro symbol. It shall be in the left-hand section of the display.
Then, go to the Summary part and press the Shift key of your keyboard.
Next, press the Check for Update.
After that, modify the file kind to iPhone Carrier Configuration File (*.ipcc).
Then, choose the location wherever you would wish to save the file.
Lastly, switch off your iPhone after you are done switch it on one more time.
Method 5: Resetting network settings on the iPhone
Firstly, go to the Home screen.
Then, press on Settings.
After that, press on Reset.
Next, choose the option of ‘Reset network settings.’
Then, put the PassCode if asked.
Lastly, click for confirming you wish to reset network settings on the iPhone.
Congratulations! Your iPhone is connected to the Wi-Fi properly like earlier.
Computers Articles1. Best Election Management Software Solution In 2020
Author: prateek mishra
2. Fortnite: How To Unlock Different Styles For Remedy Vs. Toxin Skin
3. 12 Best Apps To Install On Your New Iphone
4. Where To Find Missable Items In Final Fantasy 7
Author: Jaxson Harry
5. The Best Secure Cloud Storage For Your Personal And Business Needs
6. All You Need To Know About Glbrain Initial Exchange Offering
7. Buy A Laptop Computer Online Store
Author: Shweta Computer
8. Streamline Your Business Operation With Sales Force Automation Software
Author: Rati Bhanot
9. Laptop On Rent
Author: True Tech
10. M V Technologies - One Of The Top Web And App Development Companies In Noida
11. Building Your Own Desktop At Home? Keep An Eye For These Key Components.
Author: Sonu Kumar
12. Contact And Get Browser Support Over The Phone.
Author: kirlin jackeline
13. How Testing Transformation Leads The Way To Digital Transformation
Author: Oliver Moore
14. Use The Antivirus Program In An Efficient Way
Author: murphy felicia
15. How To Personalize Visual Feedback For Touch Points On Windows 10?
Author: Aida Martin