ALL >> Computers >> View Article
How To Navigate Photos For Ios Devices?
Photos application saves every picture you capture with your iPhone. If you have a lot of pictures to scroll from, then finding a particular image can be difficult. In this article, I will tell you all the features and uses of the Photos app. Let’s get started.
Switch Among Collections, Moments & Years Smart Groups
If you want to switch among collections, moments & years smart groups for iOS device, then you need to follow the instructions given below.
• First of all, unlock the Photos application on your iPad & iPhone.
• After that, you should tap on the back option.
• Then tap on picture or video thumbnail to drag to a smaller group.
Switch Between Days, Months & Years in iOS 13
You can switch between days, months & years in iOS 13, Here are the instructions given below.
• Get started by, opening the Photos app on your iPad or iPhone with iOS 13.
• After that, you should go to the Photos option.
• Go to the timeline that you would like to view: Days, Months, Years & All Photos.
• You can back out of the view by tapping on Days, Months or Years in the menu bar section.
To Viewing Image & Locations on a Map
If you want to see image & location on a map, then you need to follow the instructions given below.
• To get started, unlock the photos application on your iPad or iPhone.
• After that, you should select the name of the location.
• Now, you have to swipe upward to locate the map.
To See Image & Video Locations on a Map in iOS 13
You can see image & video locations on a map in iOS 13, Here are the instructions given below.
• First, you have to open the Photos application on your iPad or iPhone with iOS 13.
• Go to the Photos tab, where you choose from Day, Months, Years & All Photos as described above.
• Then you should select the vertical ellipsis menu icon.
• Thereafter tap on Show Map.
To Scrub through & Instantly Jump to an Image or Video in Collections or Years
If you want to scrub through and instantly jump to an image or video in collections or years, then you need to follow the instructions given below.
• First & foremost, open the Photos application on your iOS device.
• After that, you should long press on the Year or Collection see the screen.
• Then you have to tap on lightly & swipe the finger back then forth across the collection.
• Thereafter, you should tap firmly on the picture you want to see.
To Scrub Through & Instantly Choose a Month to Jump to from the Years View
You can scrub through and quickly choose a month to jump to from the years view, Here are the instructions given below.
• To begin with, unlock the Photos application on the iPad or iPhone with iOS 13.
• After that, go to the Photos tab that is arranged by Years, Months & Days.
• Then you should select Years views in Photos app.
• Thereafter, you have to locate the year you would like to see.
• Later, you should move the finger horizontally throughout the tile.
• Now, navigate to the collection tile to automatically jump into the month in which you left it during scrubbing.
To Instantly Copy an Image or video to the Clipboard in Moments or Albums
If you want to instantly copy an image or video to the clipboard in moments or albums, then you need to follow the instructions given below.
• First of all, navigate to the Photos application on your iOS device.
• Then you should tap on Select.
• Thereafter, you have to choose the image or video you want to copy.
• Later, select the share option.
• Now, tap on Copy from the popup menu section.
To Instantly Copy Images or Videos to the Clipboard from Moments in iOS 13
You can instantly copy images or videos to the clipboard from Moments in iOS 13. Here are the instructions given below.
• Get started by opening the Photos app on your iPad or iPhone.
• After that, you should navigate to the Photos option.
• Then locate the images or videos that you would like to share from the All Photos View.
• Thereafter, you should go to Select.
• Select the images or videos that you would like to share or move the finger across rows & columns to instantly choose a batch.
• Later, select the Share option.
• Now, move down and choose Copy Photos.
Jaxson harry is a Microsoft Office expert and has been working in the technology industry since 2002. As a technical expert, Devin has written technical blogs, manuals, white papers, and reviews for many websites such as office.com/setup.
Source:Navigate Photos for iOS Devices.
Hi, this is Jaxson Harry. I am an Online Marketing Expert with 3 years of extensive and rich experience of Marketing through Social Networking Platforms.
Computers Articles1. What Benefits Do Customer Sentiment Analysis Can Garner For Businesses?
Author: Oliver Moore
2. What Is App-ads.txt
3. How Can You Set Up Your Netgear Router's Password?
Author: Netgear Support
4. Secure Cloud Storage Solutions In Canada
5. Asterisk Development Influenced Industry Verticals
Author: sandip Patel
6. How To Fix The Service Battery Warning On Mac?
Author: jaxson harry
7. How To Keep Your Apple Id Secure And Protected
8. How To Keep Using Time Machine When The Airport Time Capsule Is Disconnected?
9. Service Joy Gogek Clone
10. How To Adjust Windows Sleep Settings?
Author: Elina John
11. How To Activate And Use Remote Connections On Your Pc?
Author: Elina John
12. Manage Your Business With Erp Software
13. Canon Printer Error State Windows 10
Author: Erica Turner
14. Effect Of Antivirus Software On The Device
15. Cisco Switch
Author: Zorins Technologies