ALL >> Computers >> View Article
How To Navigate Photos For Ios Devices?
Photos application saves every picture you capture with your iPhone. If you have a lot of pictures to scroll from, then finding a particular image can be difficult. In this article, I will tell you all the features and uses of the Photos app. Let’s get started.
Switch Among Collections, Moments & Years Smart Groups
If you want to switch among collections, moments & years smart groups for iOS device, then you need to follow the instructions given below.
• First of all, unlock the Photos application on your iPad & iPhone.
• After that, you should tap on the back option.
• Then tap on picture or video thumbnail to drag to a smaller group.
Switch Between Days, Months & Years in iOS 13
You can switch between days, months & years in iOS 13, Here are the instructions given below.
• Get started by, opening the Photos app on your iPad or iPhone with iOS 13.
• After that, you should go to the Photos option.
• Go to the timeline that you would like to view: Days, Months, Years & All Photos.
• You can back out of the view by tapping on Days, Months or Years in the menu bar section.
To Viewing Image & Locations on a Map
If you want to see image & location on a map, then you need to follow the instructions given below.
• To get started, unlock the photos application on your iPad or iPhone.
• After that, you should select the name of the location.
• Now, you have to swipe upward to locate the map.
To See Image & Video Locations on a Map in iOS 13
You can see image & video locations on a map in iOS 13, Here are the instructions given below.
• First, you have to open the Photos application on your iPad or iPhone with iOS 13.
• Go to the Photos tab, where you choose from Day, Months, Years & All Photos as described above.
• Then you should select the vertical ellipsis menu icon.
• Thereafter tap on Show Map.
To Scrub through & Instantly Jump to an Image or Video in Collections or Years
If you want to scrub through and instantly jump to an image or video in collections or years, then you need to follow the instructions given below.
• First & foremost, open the Photos application on your iOS device.
• After that, you should long press on the Year or Collection see the screen.
• Then you have to tap on lightly & swipe the finger back then forth across the collection.
• Thereafter, you should tap firmly on the picture you want to see.
To Scrub Through & Instantly Choose a Month to Jump to from the Years View
You can scrub through and quickly choose a month to jump to from the years view, Here are the instructions given below.
• To begin with, unlock the Photos application on the iPad or iPhone with iOS 13.
• After that, go to the Photos tab that is arranged by Years, Months & Days.
• Then you should select Years views in Photos app.
• Thereafter, you have to locate the year you would like to see.
• Later, you should move the finger horizontally throughout the tile.
• Now, navigate to the collection tile to automatically jump into the month in which you left it during scrubbing.
To Instantly Copy an Image or video to the Clipboard in Moments or Albums
If you want to instantly copy an image or video to the clipboard in moments or albums, then you need to follow the instructions given below.
• First of all, navigate to the Photos application on your iOS device.
• Then you should tap on Select.
• Thereafter, you have to choose the image or video you want to copy.
• Later, select the share option.
• Now, tap on Copy from the popup menu section.
To Instantly Copy Images or Videos to the Clipboard from Moments in iOS 13
You can instantly copy images or videos to the clipboard from Moments in iOS 13. Here are the instructions given below.
• Get started by opening the Photos app on your iPad or iPhone.
• After that, you should navigate to the Photos option.
• Then locate the images or videos that you would like to share from the All Photos View.
• Thereafter, you should go to Select.
• Select the images or videos that you would like to share or move the finger across rows & columns to instantly choose a batch.
• Later, select the Share option.
• Now, move down and choose Copy Photos.
Jaxson harry is a Microsoft Office expert and has been working in the technology industry since 2002. As a technical expert, Devin has written technical blogs, manuals, white papers, and reviews for many websites such as office.com/setup.
Source:Navigate Photos for iOS Devices.
Hi, this is Jaxson Harry. I am an Online Marketing Expert with 3 years of extensive and rich experience of Marketing through Social Networking Platforms.
Computers Articles1. Important Features Of Microsoft Office Home & Business 2016
2. Windows 10 - Can You Upgrade To Windows 10 Home Or Will You Simply Upgrade Your Pc?
3. How To Create A Windows 10 Professional Screen Online
4. The Perfect Way To Get Windows 10 Enterprise
5. Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2019
6. The Home Student 2019 Mac
7. Microsoft Visio Professional 2019 License Keys/
8. Is Microsoft Project Professional 2019 Expensive?
9. Microsoft Office Home Student
10. Why Would You Will Need To Update To Microsoft Office 2020 Home Business Suite?
11. Cooler For Rent, Laptop For Rent, Ac For Rent, Fridge On Rent In Gurgaon, Rental Company
12. List Of Basic Software To Be Installed On A New Computer
Author: Software Codes
13. Social Media Marketing Services In Coimbatore
Author: Third Law
14. How To Unlock Rytec Amr Sniper Rifle In Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare
Author: Marco Nixon
15. How To Get Around The New Sync Limits Of Google Photos On Android
Author: Marco Nixon