ALL >> Health >> View Article
How Can You Know Which Is The Best Shampoo For Color Treated Hair?
Changing your hair color can be a refreshing move; it will make you look different and trendy. You can try the latest hair color trends to give yourself a makeover.
Coloring your hair can be an exciting adventure, but there are things to consider when you do not want your hair to end up damaged and frizzy.
Choosing a hair color is not as easy as you think. You will first need to figure out which color will suit your complexion. Getting in touch with a hair coloring expert is the best thing to do to get it right.
Hair coloring is a process that must not end the minute you step outside the salon; rather, you need to ensure that you maintain your colored hair in a healthy manner.
To prevent hair fall issues, you should invest in a best hair growth products for women.
How to get the best shampoo for color treated hair:
1. - The first thing to do when you have recently colored your hair is to invest in high-end protective products for maintaining your colored tresses. You need to choose only those shampoos which have been made to protect colored hair.
2. - You must understand that colored hair need two things to stay healthy, namely, UV protection and antioxidants. The latter will stop the natural fading of the color which is likely to happen as time goes by. For UV protection, you need to check the shampoo label carefully. This is because there is difference between a color-protecting and a color-safe shampoo. While a color-safe shampoo is safe for using on colored hair, a color-protecting shampoo is the one that will actively protect your hair.
3. - You need to buy only those hair care products which do not have sulfates and parabens in them; this is especially true of color-treated hair. Color-protecting shampoos will use almost the same ingredients as do regular shampoos for cleaning the oil and dirt. But, they also have ingredients which will minimize the amount of color that can get washed away in the process. So, they typically have a low concentration of cleansing surfactants.
4. -/ These products also use special conditioning agents that are capable of coating the hair’s surface and prevent the dye from escaping. A color-safe label suggests that the product is free from harsh chemicals that can cause hair color to fade away. Besides these essential ingredients, shampoos for color-treated hair must have additional conditioning and restoring elements that keep the hair hydrated and healthy.
Health Articles1. Drug Screening For Food Stamps Beneficiaries
Author: Eshley Durst
2. Hearing Aids Centre In Garia | Hearing Centres In Garia | Hearing Loss
3. Lymphedema Diagnostics Market - Industry Growth, Dynamics, Segmentation And Forecast
Author: robert henric
4. Massager For Muscle Knots - Is It Useful
Author: Dexter Brown
5. What Does Intermittent Claudication Mean
6. How The Best Percussion Massager Relieves Pain?
Author: Dexter Brown
7. Dental Braces Types By Queen Chinguacousy Dentistry
8. The Right Look After Your Family Pet
9. How Early And Effective Treatment Can Make A Difference?
Author: Srija D
10. Do People Lose Hearing As They Age?
Author: Srija D
11. 5 Things To Know Before Getting Veneers By Dentist In Brampton
12. How To Wear Headphones Without Damaging Your Ear?
Author: Hearing Solutions
13. Best Hospital For Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery In Nagpur
Author: VIVEKA Hospitals
14. Things To Look In A Cosmetic Dentist Before Visiting
Author: Claudia Lamington
15. What Is Considered To Be A Dental Emergency?
Author: Joshua Su