ALL >> Travel >> View Article
How To Acquire Visa For Umrah From The Uk?
The travelers are advised to read and follow the instructions before applying for and filling Umrah Visa Form.
• For managerial causes, the Saudi government does not recommend those who have already performed their minor pilgrimage this calendar year- to perform Umrah again. So, the applicants will be rejected for the visa unless they are will pay the fee of 2000 Saudi riyals.
• When pilgrims are applying for your Umrah visa application form, so they should make sure that their British passport is valid for the next 6 months and it has at least two blank pages such as a vacant double-page spread.
This will be applied in issuing their minor pilgrimage visa. The time of validity will be calculated starting from the date of submission of the Saudi visa application form. Besides the applicant must have a confirmed, non-refundable air ticket.
• Pilgrims should consult with a travel agent and evaluate whatever difference there might be.
• Since, according to the latest Umrah 2019 policies, the Saudi Arabian Royal Embassy clearly states that the validity of an Umrah visa is one month, so the Umrah cannot take more than two weeks. Staying for too long may give the authorities illegal, so it is advisable not to prolong your stay meaninglessly.
• Women under 45 years of age should travel for Umrah accompanied by a Mahram. Yet, the Mahram must be tangibly present at all times, so that the flights of both pilgrims are kept the same.
• The documented evidence of kinship/relationship of Mahram must be attached with the form. Therefore, if Mahram is the spouse of the woman then he is requested to attach a copy of the nikah-Naama (marriage certificate). If Mahram is her sibling, so both birth certificates are required.
• Pilgrims must keep in mind the consistency of language. Because if some of the documents are in English while others are not, so it is suggested to get the rest of the documents translated before submission.
• Women age of 45 years or more than that are allowed to travel without a Mahram, however, she must be part of a larger group that she travels with. Yet, No Objection Certificate will be required to prove that there is no objection from her family regarding traveling for Umrah.
• Children under 18 years will not be issued an Umrah visa unless they are accompanied by elder members of the family.
• The Umrah visa application form will be executed if pilgrims are UK citizens. The person for work visit visa or personal visit visa is not eligible to apply for Umrah visa from the UK unless providing a United Kingdom residence card.
• Applicants are advised to apply for Umrah visa through approved Umrah travel agents in the UK or a registered UK based travel agency.
• Pilgrims should submit the required health tests. However, the Meningitis vaccination certificate will no longer be required for visa processing itself. Repeat umrah visa fee will be charged if pilgrims have traveled between 1438 AH and now anytime. However, there is no expiry to the period till now.
• The application form of an original Umrah Visa needs to be completed with the terms and conditions carefully read and signed. Pilgrims can have the application form from their travel agent via email or they may request the form from the nearest Saudi Consulate.
• If a pilgrim is converted into Islam or has a non-Muslim name thus a certificate is required from a Mosque or a religious center, as Shahada of him/her being a Muslim.
I am Ady Grewal and specifically providing information about all kinds of Umrah Packages through Islamic Travel. Truly, my major purpose is to make sure the religious obligation of UK based Muslim brothers and sisters by providing the information of cheapest packages from the UK to Saudi Arabia. If you are interested to perform Umrah, so you are at the absolutely right place. May Allah (SWT) fulfill your holy dream.
Travel Articles1. Some Useful Things To Consider When Using Transfer
Author: 4S Transports
2. The Benefits Of Using A Private Tour Guide
Author: Cliff Collins
3. A Complete Guide To Visit Abu Dhabi In 2021
Author: Happy Safari
4. Private India Tours - Explore Regional Variants
Author: Bespoke India Holidays
5. How To Run Errands With Your Kids Like A Pro!
Author: Manoj Upadhyay
6. 7 Best 4 Star Hotels In Dalhousie
Author: Elgin hall
7. Limo Services For Your Stylish And Exceptional Event
8. Rupin Pass: Best Crossover Trek In India
9. The Ultimate Truth About A Luxury Travel
Author: Cliff Collins
10. Bhutan Tour Package
Author: Neil Basu
11. Discovering The Hidden Gem In The State Of New York - Ronkonkoma
Author: Ronkonkoma Car Service, Airport Car Service
12. What One Should Expect From Their Private Tour?
Author: Cliff Collins
13. Sustainability In The Modern World
Author: Jenny Tervo
14. The Best Travel Places In Jaipur
Author: Rishabh Agarwal
15. 2 Must-know Benefits Of Chauffeur Services Sydney