ALL >> Computers >> View Article
Ios 13: How To Fix Iphone Xs Youtube App Can’t Play Videos
Majority of us already know that applications on your iPhone get individual updates from their developers. If iPhone users don’t have these applications updated, then it can result in non-functioning of that particular application. It is so because then it won’t be able to meet the minimum system requirements of the device. With the help of this blog, you shall be able to fix the iPhone XS iOS 13 problem of YouTube can’t play videos.
Method 1: Soft resetting the iPhone iOS 13 for fixing the YouTube application that cannot play videos
1. Firstly, do a long press on the side switch till the time Power off option gets displayed on the screen.
2. Next, push the slider for turning off the iPhone fully.
3. As soon as the half of the minute is over, do a long press on the side switch again till the symbol of Apple gets displayed.
4. Then, let your iPhone complete rebooting.
5. Next, connect your iPhone again to Wi-fi net.
6. Lastly, check whether videos are being played on YouTube or not.
Method 2: Turn off the app restrictions on the iPhone
1. Firstly, press on Settings. You shall get it in the Home screen.
2. Then, press on Screen Time.
3. After that, press on Content and Privacy Restrictions.
4. Lastly, push the toggle for turning it off.
Method 3: Reset the network settings on the iPhone
1. Firstly, go to the Home screen and press on Settings.
2. Then, go through all the options and press on General.
3. After that, click on Reset.
4. Next, choose the option of Reset network settings.
5. Then, put the passcode if asked.
6. Lastly, give confirmation that you wish to reset network settings by tapping on the iPhone.
Method 4: Remove and, then install the YouTube app
1. Firstly, go to Settings application by the Home screen.
2. Then, press on General.
3. After that, press on iPhone Storage.
4. Next, search for YouTube from the given list of applications.
5. Then, press the option of Delete App.
6. If asked, press the Delete option for confirming that you wish to remove YouTube application from the iPhone.
7. Next, reboot the iPhone immediately after removing the app.
8. Then, visit the App Store and look for the latest version of YouTube.
9. After that, give some time to the application for completing the installation.
10. Lastly, restart the iPhone for refreshing its memory as well as the operating system.
Congratulations! You have been able to troubleshoot iPhone XS iOS 13 YouTube application that was not able to play videos.
Ellen Cooper is a technology enthusiast who loves writing about new advancements and IT threats on a regular basis. Her work focuses on the latest advancements in the realm of technology, social media, and cyber security at norton.com/setup.
IT expert having deep knowledge about PC antivirus products. Mainly researching and writing blogs. norton.com/setup | mcafee.com/activate | mcafee.com/activate | office.com/setup
Computers Articles1. Important Features Of Microsoft Office Home & Business 2016
2. Windows 10 - Can You Upgrade To Windows 10 Home Or Will You Simply Upgrade Your Pc?
3. How To Create A Windows 10 Professional Screen Online
4. The Perfect Way To Get Windows 10 Enterprise
5. Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2019
6. The Home Student 2019 Mac
7. Microsoft Visio Professional 2019 License Keys/
8. Is Microsoft Project Professional 2019 Expensive?
9. Microsoft Office Home Student
10. Why Would You Will Need To Update To Microsoft Office 2020 Home Business Suite?
11. Cooler For Rent, Laptop For Rent, Ac For Rent, Fridge On Rent In Gurgaon, Rental Company
12. List Of Basic Software To Be Installed On A New Computer
Author: Software Codes
13. Social Media Marketing Services In Coimbatore
Author: Third Law
14. How To Unlock Rytec Amr Sniper Rifle In Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare
Author: Marco Nixon
15. How To Get Around The New Sync Limits Of Google Photos On Android
Author: Marco Nixon