ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
What Is A Solar Water Heater? - The Types And How They Work
A solar water heater is a cost-efficient system for generating hot water for domestic usage. They’ll be used in any climate condition, and also the fuel they use--sunlight--is FREE! It can even give up to 500th and 90th of a household's hot water needs, depending on your climate and also the model of your heater.
How does a solar water heater work? The basic principle to how a solar water heater works is truly very easy. Cold Water is spread place over the roof to be heated by solar energy controlled by solar panels. The heated water is transported to a holding tank or moved via its heat or pumps to allow a lot of cold water to be heated. In-built safety devices also are fitted in a very solar water heater to stop over-heating of water, especially on a sunny day.
Solar Water Heater Systems
There are two main kinds of solar heater systems available in the market. The distinction between these models is how water to be heated is transferred between the gathering tank and storage tank.
Passive Water Collection Heaters
This solar water heater system involves the gathering of cold water on a tank ...
... that's mounted within the roof and heated via solar energy. They’re also a lot of energy-efficient as they do not need electricity to pump the water. There are 2 main circulation systems offered for this:
- Open/Direct Circuit System - the tanks are connected to allow the flowing of water from one tank to a different. This method is good for areas that don't expertise freezing conditions.
- Closed-Circuit/Indirect System - it makes use of heating fluid, present at the side of the water in the collection tank, to transfer its heat to the water upon heating. This method is usually used in areas that have frosts or freezing conditions throughout winter because the heating fluid also possesses anti-freezing properties. Such fluids include water and glycol/water mixtures.
To transport the water, passive systems used either gravity-fed or closed-coupled flow. The gravity-fed system has the water collection tank situated on top of the tank on the roof. Via natural gravitational force, the water is transported via pipes from the gathering to the storage tanks and your taps. For the closed-coupled system, the collection tank is found below the storage tank and via normal water pressure transport the water to storage and your taps.
Active Water Collection Heaters
This solar water heater system is good if you have got limited area within the roof or already a traditional hot water system. The storage tank for this method will be situated on the ground or under the house, with the heated water from the collection tank pumped to the storage tank.
One good thing about this method is that it will be set up by simply converting your already present traditional hot water system to that of a solar-powered system. But electricity is required to power the pump if you have got an active solar water heater system.
In the event of days when the sun isn't shining, you have got to buy and install a booster to heat the water to stop the temperature in your solar water heater from falling below a fixed value. Such boosters are powered by electricity, gas, fuel or diesel. But boosters are energy-guzzlers if they are used too usually. Therefore timers will be installed if you realize that your booster system is being used too much.
AVI Solar Tech is the best supplier of Solar Water Heater Suppliers in Bangalore and Solar Cooking System Supplier Bangalore. The company also offers solar geyser, solar heating system, gas water heater, electric heater.
Home and Garden Articles1. Perks Of Repainting Your Home’s Interior
Author: Sam An
2. Mistakes To Avoid When Painting Your Exterior
Author: Sam An
3. Tips For Maintaining Commercial Paint Job
Author: Sam An
4. Should I Clean The Walls Before Painting?
Author: Sam An
5. Keep Up Away Issue From Your Furnace System By Using Reliable Services
Author: AAA Heating and Plumbing
6. Why Retractable Pergola Is A Better Option?
Author: Steve Nakousis
7. 5 Simple Steps To Buy A Drill Machine Online In Qatar
8. 5 Tips To Consider For Investing In Kitchen Countertops
Author: Yoel Piotraut
9. Understand Indication Points When Hot Water Tank Goes Bad
Author: Hot Water Tank Calgary
10. Gain And Manage Reliable Heating At Home Through New Furnace
Author: Furnace Air Winnipeg
11. Ananya Group Of Interiors - Anantapur
Author: ananya group
12. Aryan One - An Emerging New Affordable Luxury Project
Author: Saloni Mehta
13. How To Maintain And Repair Toilet Seat Properly?
Author: Oliver Brown
14. Handheld Shower Head: Convenient For Children And Elderly People
15. Buy The Double Shower Head To Grab Unlimited Benefits!