ALL >> Education >> View Article
How To Deal With Toddler Tantrums After Day-care
We all have been in that situation. As soon as you pick up your toddler from the childcare and get into the car, your toddler starts to scream and cry. Sounds familiar? Yeah, sometimes it can be heart-wrenching while another day it can be overwhelming. But, it is completely normal as they will be exhausted from an energetic day packed with learning, playing, and enjoying at the daycare manly. Of course, they miss you as well. You can’t really make them stop crying after daycare pick up. But, you can stay focused and calm, let them work through their feelings, and prevent it from making things worse.
Why are toddlers cranky after daycare?
There is no specific limit for it. No matter if your kid is 18 months old, 3 years old, or 5 years old, everyone can suffer from the after daycare meltdown. Some children might start crying when they are dropped at school. So what is the reason? Here is what may be going on.
They are physically and emotionally drained
After a long day of work, you would be exhausted. The same way, your kid may be tired at the end of the day. As your child had a good time at the preschool manly, he may be physically exhausted. Your kid would be playing, learning, and running around for 5-10 hours and that is a long day for them. That is why they are cranky once they come from school.
Toddlers don’t know how to convey their emotions through words when they are emotionally drained. That is why they tend to scream and cry.
How to deal with toddler tantrums?
Fix the bed-time routine – Ensure your kid gets good sleep for at least ten hours before they start to the kindergartens near manly.
Calm with the snack – Kids burn a lot of energy running and playing around the school. They will be hungry at the end of the day. So, calm your child with a snack when you pick them from daycare. A well-chosen healthy snack in the car is a pleasant distraction and helps to ease them.
Spend some time with your kid – As soon as you go home, sit down with your toddler and spend some time together. They have been away for a long time from you and missed you. In fact, children expect you to spend time with them as soon as they are back from school, regardless of age.
The author owns a reputed preschool in Manly. He is fond of children and gives various tips about parenting in his blogs. He provides an engaging preschool program in a loving, home-like environment where children can play and learn. Visit https://www.leapsandboundspreschool.com.au/manly/ for more about kindergartens near manly.
Education Articles1. Seo Tools And What Are The Ways To Use That Tools?
Author: Benjamin Andrew Stokes
2. Why School Buses Are Yellow In Color?
Author: My schoolr
3. How To Identify The Best Athletic Trainer In India
4. The Distance To The 3 Major Medical Universities In Ukraine From Kiev
5. Why Python Stands Out Among Programming Languages
6. Why Choose Anudip Foundation?
7. Microsoft Azure Features And Components
8. Knowledge Science Training In Mumbai Archives
9. Bsc It Distance Education - Simplidistance
10. Pmp - Project Management Professional Certification A Fuel To High Salary And Bright Career
Author: Avan Jack
11. Do Employers Really Value Your Mba Degree?
12. Why Go For A Management Education?
13. Why Machine Learning Matters To The New Generation?
14. How Online Pte Practice Material Helps?
15. 4 Ways Management Studies Help In Making Career In Healthcare
Author: Akash Mishra