ALL >> Health >> View Article
Top 3 Ayurveda Hospital In India
According to Ayurveda, a balance between the 3 doshas or bodily humours referred to as Vata, Pitta, and Kapha determines the health of an individual and these forces management the activities of human body. The word “tridosha” was originated from the 2 Sanskrit language words “tri” and “dosh”, which means three and pollutant respectively, and in combination meaning “tri-pollutant”. At Hindusthan, the skilled doctors diagnose the condition of the tridosha and prescribe your the most effective treatment.
Here you see the top Ayurveda hospital in India.
Every medication has its own merits and demerits. However, compared to modern Allopathic treatment and medicines, Ayurveda treatment is less amount of harmful. Once it comes to Ayurveda, Panchakarma is the best considerable treatment for various types of diseases.
As per ancient Ayurvedic physicians, these pollutants play very important roles with in the well-being or maintenance of health. In brief, the health or well-being is sustained, if the tridoshas add work in harmony with each other. Any disorder or disruption in this balanced condition cause diseases or different abnormalities.
If you are trying to find for the best Ayurvedic treatment in India, here we are listing some ayurveda hospitals for you.
1. Dhathri Ayurveda Hospital and Panchakarma Centre
Dhathri is a widely acclaimed name for Ayurvedic care. A Part of the Dhathri Group, it absolutely was founded by ParameswaraVaidyar, in the small town of Kayamkulam. He was believed to be gifted with a spiritual power for healing any illness.
.Dhathri’s Ayurvedic treatments strictly follow the classical texts and are administered within the true spirit of Ayurveda.
The Dhatri USP:
>> Treatments offered here are a harmonious mixture of Ayurveda and modern day specialty
>> Ayurveda physicians administer treatments supported Prakriti analysis.
>> Treatments are designed with correct ahara, vihara, oushadha and kriya to ensure most attainable result for patients
>> Treatments are combined with physiotherapy, yoga and meditation sessions
>> Wide range of ayurvedic therapies offered at Dhathri are fine tuned to harmonize body, mind, and soul.
>> Panel of efficient Doctors and well-experienced para medical staffs
>> Our own special medicines, patent medications, and classical medicines
>> Treatments are administered with Soukhyaveda approach.
Address: Dhathri Ayurveda Hospital & Panchakarma Centre
Puthiyavila .P.O, Velanchira, Kayamkulam, Kerala, India
Astang Ayurveda is established in the year 2000. The founder Dr Ambika Prasad Nayak, associate in nursing an alumni of Gopabandhu Ayurveda Mahavidyalay, Puri practiced for 5 continuous year beneath the direct superintendence of Prof Dr Radhakant Mishra, Ex prof. Gopabandhu Ayurveda Mahavidyalay, Puri who hail from the Vaidya dynasty of known Vaidya Somanath Shastry.
Best Alternative medicine practitioner at Astang Ayurveda Hospital
• Hair loss cure
• Head (Headache cure,Sinusitis cure,Migraine relief,etc.)
• Neuro muscular (Scitica alternative treatment, MND treatment, Paralysis cure, CVA)
• Skin Care (Psoriasis treatment in Ayurveda, Erythema Nodosum treatment)
• Joint Care (Rheumatoid Arthisis Ayurveda treatment, Spondylosis treatment, PIVD treatment, Osteoarthisis treatment)
• Gastro Care (Piles Ayurvedic treatment and causes etc.)
• Diabetes Ayurvedic treatment
• Aphrocare (Premature Ejaculation Ayurvedic treatment, Erectile Dysfunction Ayurvedic treatment, etc.)
Dr. AP Nayak delivered talk over Ayurveda to the faculties of Meiji University of Integrative medicine, Kyoto, Japan (Photos of Japan) on massive of invitation by the Meiji university management.
Address: Plot No: Mig-43, Pokhariput, BDA Colony, Phase-1, Bhubaneswar, Odisha , India,
3. Arya Vaidya Sala Kottakkal
Arya Vaidya Sala,Kottakkal, (AVS) is associate degree 117 years old Charitable Institution engaged in the practice and propagation of Ayurveda, the traditional health care science of India. AVS offers classical Ayurvedic medicines and authentic Ayurvedic treatments and therapies to patients from all over India and abroad.
Arya Vaidya Sala has 27 Branch Clinics located across the country in major cities and towns. All the Branch Clinics have provided without charge medical Consultation with full-fledge Physicians who are trained at Kottakkal. All the reputed Kottakkal medicines area unit on the market at the Branch Clinics.
This is very old in nature.
Address : Vaidyaratnam P. S. Varier's, Arya Vaidya Sala, Head office, Kottakkal (P.O.), Malappuram (Dist.), Kerala – 676 503, INDIA.
These hospitals are find various area in the region of India include in North,east and south. You can find the best are in of you queries.
These are the top 3 Ayurveda hospital in India in my opinion. Please give your valuable comments.
Health Articles1. Which Is The Best Pain Relief Med Available Online? How To Buy Tramadol 100 Mg Online?
2. Define Herpes Labialis And Its Market Scope 2030
3. South India’s Largest Covid Testing Company Now Enters Bengaluru
4. Oral Hygiene Routine We Should All Follow
5. Benefits Of Teeth Whitening That You Should Consider
Author: Claudia Lamington
6. Buy Botox Online With Credit Card And Paypal In Canada
Author: Joao Pedro
7. Buy Vyvanse Online With Credit Card And Paypal In Canada
Author: Joao Pedro
8. Top 9 Benefits Of Emergency Medicine Podcasts
Author: Swapnil Pawar
9. Health-plans For Dental Treatments – Get Familiar With Braces In Brooklyn
Author: One Love Orthodontics
10. What Are The Chances Of A Successful Surrogacy?
Author: Dr. Shivani Sachdev Gour
11. Global Costochondritis Market : Industry Analysis And Forecast
12. Mycare – Consult Doctors Online With Online Medical App
Author: MyCare softech private limited
13. New Requirement Of Process Validation Report For Permission To Conduct Clinical Trial/ba-be Studies
14. Hair Transplant In Hyderabad | Hair Transplant Cost | Dr.yv Rao Clinics
Author: dryvrao clinics
15. Types Of Gynecomastia Procedure & Their Benefits
Author: Ajitesh Verma