ALL >> Health >> View Article
Tips To Treat Wisdom Teeth Infections
Wisdom teeth are large teeth that grow at the very back of the mouth. Most people's wisdom teeth come through between the ages of 17 and 25. Some people may not have any wisdom teeth come through at all. Sometimes, there is not enough room in the mouth for wisdom teeth to move into the right position. Your wisdom teeth can cause pain even if they’re not infected. You may also have pain after your wisdom teeth removal. Other causes of pain include:
- Gum pain. The gums around or over a wisdom tooth can become infected. This infection causes painful, red and swollen gums.
- Crowding. If there isn’t enough room for the wisdom tooth to grow, it may be impacted and push against a neighbouring tooth. The pressure may cause root damage and fractures in the teeth.
- Cysts. A cyst is a fluid-filled sack that forms over a completely or partly impacted wisdom tooth. It might feel like a hard bump or swelling in the gum. A cyst can lead to an infection and other complications.
- Dry socket. Dry socket is a common dental condition that happens when the empty tooth socket doesn’t heal properly. Normally a blood clot forms in the tooth socket.
- Poor healing. Slowed healing can cause pain to continue even after you have an infected wisdom teeth removal. Smoking and poor nutrition can delay healing and lead to a dry socket or gum infection.
Tips to treat wisdom teeth infections
- Salt water rinse. Mix salt in warm or cold drinking water. Swish it around your mouth a few times and spit out. The salt helps to temporarily slow down some of the bacteria.
- Cold compress. Place an ice pack or a cold cloth compress on the outside of your cheek, over the infected area. The cold helps to soothe swelling and inflammation.
- Clove oil. Cloves contain natural antibacterial oils. Use a cotton swab to dab clove oil directly onto your wisdom tooth. Repeat a few times to help ease swelling and pain.
If you are wondering about the wisdom teeth removal cost, you can rely on Dr Paulo Pinho. We focus on efficient, safe and cheap wisdom teeth removal in Sydney. Paulo uses the latest dental technology and techniques to support our safe and painless approach to oral surgery, tooth extraction and wisdom teeth removal.
The author of this article is an experienced dentist who offers efficient, safe and cheap wisdom teeth removal in Sydney. In this article, he has mentioned some of the causes of wisdom teeth issues and home remedies for the patients. Visit https://www.drpaulopinho.com.au
Health Articles1. Embolic Protection Devices Market To Expand At A Healthy Growth Rate In The Coming Years
Author: MarketsandMarkets™ INC
2. Why Should You Opt For Routine Eye Checkup After The Age Of 60 Years?
Author: Blake Andrus
3. Calories Matter – If You Want To Avoid Obesity | Deflame Enterprise | Deflaming Supplements
Author: David Seaman
4. Ways To Take Care Of Your Joints During The Covid-19 Pandemic
Author: Ways to take care of your joints during the COVID-
5. Exercising & Knee Osteoarthritis: Should You Do It?
Author: Dr Mahesh
6. 11 Best Ivf Centers In Hyderabad | Free Consultation In Top Ivf Centres️️
Author: Best IVF Centers
7. Gym Protein Shakers In Best Quality, School Water Bottle
8. World Maleria Day
Author: rajat ziffytech
9. Some Amazing Facts About Invisalign That Takes Care Your Overall Health
Author: Dexter Brown
10. The Essentials Of Cbd Oil?
11. Is It Necessary To Remove A Wisdom Tooth?
Author: Paulo Pinho
12. How Travel Will Change After Corona Virus Pandemic
Author: Manoj Upadhyay
13. Why Is Selling Teeth Whitening Products On Amazon Lucrative?
Author: Shailesh Gajjar
14. 5 Natural And Non-natural Acne Treatments You Can Try
Author: Talha Azeem
15. Learn The Art Of Hatha Yoga And Its Benefits
Author: Rakesh Kumar