ALL >> Computers >> View Article
Having A Strategy Is Essential To Video Marketing | Video In Print
Do you have a video strategy or are you haphazardly putting video content together whenever you get a chance and sharing it in random channels online?
Videos come in many shapes and sizes and different videos will achieve different goals.
Did you know that before reading any text, 60% of your website visitors will watch a video if available?
They say a picture is worth a thousand words, and recent studies have found that one minute of video is worth 1.8 million words. Consumers want quick and easy access to information, making watching a video much more desirable than reading a lengthy text. The more short videos that can be found either about or created by your brand, the better luck you’ll have reaching your audience and becoming a real influencer in your industry.
In a business climate dominated by technology, video marketing has emerged as a leading way for marketers to both influences and engage their target audience. While using video content in your company’s marketing strategy used to be an option, now it’s a necessity. Businesses that use video are far more likely to influence their audience in search, on social media, and on their website.
To learn how your business can leverage videos in both traditional and non-traditional ways, contact us today for a FREE consultation!
Discover how videos can also be used in tangible marketing in Video Brochures, Video Books, Video Business Cards and other marketing collateral that we can embed video screens into to get your video message directly into your audience’s hands.
Find out more about how PrintAVizion can help you and your business.
Call 813.803.5200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get the latest PrintAVizion Catalog, we offer the best deals on Video Books, Video Brochures, Video Postcards, Video Mailers, Video Business Cards, Video handouts and Video Presentation Boxes etc. Request your free catalog today! Call 813.803.5200 or email email@example.com
Computers Articles1. Hospital Management Software In Bangalore
2. Why You’re Android Phone Heating Up? Avast
Author: David Jackson
3. How To Change Sbcglobal Email Password
Author: Sbcglobal Support
4. Oracle Ics Course Online Training
Author: PVV Technologies
5. Iphone 5s Repair
Author: iphone 5s repair
6. Hdmi Vs Optical Cables: Which One To Consider?
Author: Jennifer Truong
7. How Is Tally Empowering Smes
Author: Riyaz Tamboli
8. Best Hard Drive Data Recovery Services
Author: Pankaj Bajaj
9. How To Fix Too Slow Youtube Videos?
Author: Jaxson Harry
10. How To Enable The Play/pause Button On Your Google Chrome?
11. How To Enable Or Disable Apple Card Notifications?
12. Automate Pagespeed Insights For Multiple Urls Using Google Sheets!
13. Buy Used Old Laptop At Lowest Price In Dubai Uae
14. How To Install And Use Windows Apps Or Games On A Linux Desktop
Author: Aida Martin
15. How To Enable Autorecover To Get Deleted Spreadsheet Back In Excel
Author: Aida Martin