ALL >> Service >> View Article
How To Insert Iframe Into Confluence: A Complete Guide
Almost every day, a new app introduces into the market and claims to boost productivity. Still, we have to work hard to keep all the information accessible. Sometimes, we have to hunt them through chat apps, email, project management tools, and file storage system. When vital information is scattered across different tools, hunting them interrupt our workflow and reduce efficiency. So, choosing a tool that can manage them all has become a necessity.
The problem becomes more acute when the technical and non-technical teams work together in a large-scale initiative. However, in today's marketplace, the integration between the tools solves the issues to a great extent.
1. Now Everything Is in One Place:
JIRA connector is a famous software that can help the technical and non-technical teams to work better and more efficiently. The best part of the JIRA connector is, irrespective of where the change is made, it stays upgraded with the latest version. A Confluence is wiki software, designed by the Australian tech giant Atlassian. This software is used heavily by teams who work in JIRA. According to Atlassian, the JIRA users use Confluence Iframe to connect with the content or document, they require, to get their work done.
With Smartsheet and Confluence, it is easy to embed anything with confluence and publish in Smartsheetincluding web forms, sheets, dashboard, and reports. If any change is made, the Smartsheet items in Confluence get updated automatically.
2. Now The Question Is, how to Put an Iframe into Confluence?
The iFrame or Inline Frame refers to an HTML document that is embedded inside another HTML document on a website. Confluence iFrame acts like an inline image, however, it can be configured with its scrollbar with the surrounding pages scrollbar.
Confluence embed iFrame is an easy process if you know how to do it. If you want to put iFrame into Confluence, follow the below discussed steps –
At first, login as Confluence Admin and then go to manage add-ons
Enable all the modules that are in the Confluence HTML Macros
When you are creating or editing a page, don’t forget to insert the Include HTML Macro.
To insert Include HTML Macro, you have to
Go to Insert More Content and select the Other Macros
In the Other Macros, you will find HTML Macro
Now paste the code in it and replace the Atlassian website link with your target website.
Save the page
Confluence embedded iFrame is a must for your business if you want to store everything in place. Follow the guidelines to learn how you can insert an iFrame into Confluence.
Service Articles1. Top 3 Myths And Misconceptions About Sales Crm Application
Author: mohit gupta
2. Build Your Own Cryptocurrency Mlm Software | Technoloader
3. Why Is It Mandatory To Certify With Iso 14001?
Author: John Mills
4. A Complete Guide On The Mosquito Control
5. Is Cloud Storage The Right Solution To Backup Your Photos?
6. Iso 21001: Standard For Education Providers
Author: Punyam Acadmey
7. Flooring Products
Author: Dutco Tennant LLC
8. 5 Things Everyone Gets Wrong About How To Increase Sales
9. Searching And Evaluating Good News Portal – The Inside Of South Korea Stock Market
Author: Rafael Thomas
10. How To Start An Amazon Business?
Author: Cage Nicolas
11. Well-trained Interstate Removalists Will Handle The Goods Professionally
12. Vashikaran Specialist Astrologer In Mysore | Black Magic Specialist
13. Few Common Summer Hvac Cleaning Mistakes To Avoid
Author: Rehman Sheikh
14. Affordable Generation Mlm Plan Provider In India
Author: Omega MLM Software
15. Best Level Mlm Plan Provider In India At Best Price
Author: Omega MLM Software