ALL >> Service >> View Article
How To Insert Iframe Into Confluence: A Complete Guide
Almost every day, a new app introduces into the market and claims to boost productivity. Still, we have to work hard to keep all the information accessible. Sometimes, we have to hunt them through chat apps, email, project management tools, and file storage system. When vital information is scattered across different tools, hunting them interrupt our workflow and reduce efficiency. So, choosing a tool that can manage them all has become a necessity.
The problem becomes more acute when the technical and non-technical teams work together in a large-scale initiative. However, in today's marketplace, the integration between the tools solves the issues to a great extent.
1. Now Everything Is in One Place:
JIRA connector is a famous software that can help the technical and non-technical teams to work better and more efficiently. The best part of the JIRA connector is, irrespective of where the change is made, it stays upgraded with the latest version. A Confluence is wiki software, designed by the Australian tech giant Atlassian. This software is used heavily by teams who work in JIRA. According to Atlassian, the JIRA users use Confluence Iframe to connect with the content or document, they require, to get their work done.
With Smartsheet and Confluence, it is easy to embed anything with confluence and publish in Smartsheetincluding web forms, sheets, dashboard, and reports. If any change is made, the Smartsheet items in Confluence get updated automatically.
2. Now The Question Is, how to Put an Iframe into Confluence?
The iFrame or Inline Frame refers to an HTML document that is embedded inside another HTML document on a website. Confluence iFrame acts like an inline image, however, it can be configured with its scrollbar with the surrounding pages scrollbar.
Confluence embed iFrame is an easy process if you know how to do it. If you want to put iFrame into Confluence, follow the below discussed steps –
At first, login as Confluence Admin and then go to manage add-ons
Enable all the modules that are in the Confluence HTML Macros
When you are creating or editing a page, don’t forget to insert the Include HTML Macro.
To insert Include HTML Macro, you have to
Go to Insert More Content and select the Other Macros
In the Other Macros, you will find HTML Macro
Now paste the code in it and replace the Atlassian website link with your target website.
Save the page
Confluence embedded iFrame is a must for your business if you want to store everything in place. Follow the guidelines to learn how you can insert an iFrame into Confluence.
Service Articles1. What Is An Fha Streamline Refinance?
Author: Jumbo Loan Rates
2. Fall Flowers By Trillium Florist Canada
3. #call Girls In Jaalpur
Author: payal kholi
4. Know More About Interior Designing – Brief History
5. Easy Ways To Download Facebook Videos
Author: Video Downlaoder
6. Fireking 631 Series - Rolling Steel Fire Rated Service Door For Fire And Smoking Protection Of Your
Author: Overhead Door of Eastern New Jersey Commercial
7. Seo Company In Lucknow
8. Pre-exhibition Marketing Methods To Ensure More Footfalls At Your Stall
Author: Smart Exhibition Design
9. Top Reasons To Choose Mobile App Development Over Mobile Website
Author: Alex Forsyth
10. Nc Thinner Suppliers In Nashik
11. Hire An Affordable Security Services Agency For Commercial/residential Services
Author: Raafat Kalliny
12. Secure File Sharing & Cloud Data Storage
13. Role Of Mobile Applications In Business Growth
Author: Sravya Variya
14. Exhibition Stand Designers – What Information They Need To Know?
Author: Raju Abraham
15. Hire The Services Of A Licensed & Insured Agency For Full Proof Armed & Unarmed Security
Author: Raafat Kalliny