ALL >> Travel >> View Article
An Essential Guide For Road Travel In India- Hiring Car, Tempo Traveler And Bus
Travelling in India can give goosebumps to many but with recent campaign by government of India “Athithi devo bhava” guidelines had been given to all the agencies and individuals to pay special attention to tourists. Hiring a taxi or cab is digitalized and travelers can go through many options of travel agencies, as they are present online. Many travel sites can offer multiple services and every detail is mentioned with precision. So don’t hesitate to do research before making a trip.
Road travel or a road trip is exotic and fun, and by hiring a private vehicle, you can get complete control over itinerary. Unlike other countries, hiring a car is companied along with a driver who can take you to all the places you want to explore. These drivers are experienced and have potential to drive long distances even at night. Accompanying a driver can be cautious and relaxing. The locals may even sometimes guide you to good places and save your time, money and energy.
Tourist usually hires rental cars, Tempo traveller hire in Delhi or bus from Delhi since the golden triangle india route begins from there only. Rajasthan, India is the major tourist attraction and they have their own business and local guides and drivers to accompany and guide to make your visit pleasant and less troublesome. So, don’t hesitate to get accompanied with driver if you are new to the place. Even you can ask for one, if you book directly from hotel rather than travel agency.
Renting a car- Car rental, Delhi with a driver
• Car is reliable transport if you come from capital of India. Private car or a luxury Car rental in Delhi can be hired along with a driver to drive all around according to your itinerary.
• Experienced drives make your journey smooth and safe through those unexpected roads.
• Car is cheap and comfortable option.
• The pricing depends on how far i.e. kilometers covered a day and also on the driver potential, if he can speak English or other language for better understanding. The rates vary company by company so; you can do your research and try negotiating. Basically, the charge is per km that has a usual limit of 250 to 300 km a day, it can be less also but it is fixed and told before by the company. Rates of cars can vary according to size and luxury. Some of them are:
Small cars: the most opted car is Tata Indica, which is opted because of its space and average. It is fully air conditioned. It is cheapest and comfortable for 2 to 4 passengers. Rate starts from 10 rupees/km.
Antique ambassador starts from 15 rupees/km.
Medium cars: it includes SUVs, some are Toyota Innova and Mahindra Xylo that are famous among all and used because of its comfort and fast speed for long distance travel. It can fit 6-7 passengers. Rate starts from 13 rupees/km.
Other cars: Maruti Swift Dzire, Toyota Etios, Honda city, Toyota corolla,
Luxury cars: 4 persons, price rate starting from 60 to 250 rupees/km. it includes Mercedes E class and S class.
Tempo traveler hire, Delhi:
Tempo traveler can be hired from Delhi and other cities like Jaipur. Unique features:
Accommodation of 9 persons and a driver.
These are mini bus like vehicles.
Rate: 18 rupees/km.
Driver charges 300 rupees/day
Minimum km covered in one day: 250km.
Extra or hidden charges include toll tax, parking.
It can be available for 3500rupees or more.
Hiring a bus- Bus hire from Delhi, for long tours
Buses can be convenient for more passengers. Fully air-conditioned and luxury buses are available on demand. Volvo and Mercedes are best options for luxury long route travel outside Delhi.
The rates for travel are from destination to destination.
These include fuel, insurance, state taxes. Parking and drivers daily allowances for food are extra (200 to 500 rupees/day).
From where to hire?
It is best to consult reputable travel company for hiring car, tempo traveler or buses. These companies can also provide hotel accommodation and guides. Mostly tourists start from Delhi and go back there for checkout, so it is advised to book a Delhi based company.
Driver may not accompany to every destination inside, they prefer to remain inside the vehicle. Drivers don’t act as professional guides.
Tipping to driver can be optional and depend purely on tourist’s gesture for driver’s help and guide.
Travel Articles1. Mahaldiram Salamander Jungle Camp | Tea Garden Retreat & Homestay
Author: Ravi Sankar dutta
2. Tiger Hill Resort, Offbeat Darjeeling Hotels
Author: Ravi Sankar dutta
3. Steps For Planning A Successful Family Camping Trip
Author: youngan A
4. Transfer Services At London Luton Airport
5. Professional, Safe, And On-time Dfw Airport Shuttle Service
Author: DFW AirporTaxi
6. The Car Service In Ronkonkoma Making Traveling Comfortable And Safe
7. 5 Tips On Choosing A Cab Service In Bristol
Author: Steven Arthur
8. Best Tours Operators In Trichy | Kerala Tour Packages | Student Tour Packages
Author: Phoenix tours
9. Kozhikode: Explore The Coastal City Of South India
Author: Maria Robin
10. Getting And Enjoying Limo Service At The Best Price Guaranteed
11. Diploma In Early Childhood Education And Care Adelaide
Author: Child Care Courses Adelaide SA
12. Al-khaleej Tours
13. How To Travel To Stansted Airport Quickly And Cheaply
14. Why People Can Easily Buy Last Minute Alaska Airlines Reservations From Fares Match
Author: Chrish Smith
15. Some Useful Things To Consider When Using Transfer
Author: 4S Transports