ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Best Time To Visit Taj Mahal In India For Tourist Guide.
(Explore more to know best time to visit)
Agra is the city located in Indian state Uttar Pradesh and is constituent of the famous Indian golden triangle sightseeing route. Agra tour include one-day itinerary and covers all the famous tourist attractions like Agra fort, tomb of Itmad-Ud-Daulah and of course The Taj Mahal. It is an affordable holiday option and ideal if you are planning for same day Agra tour by car. An air-conditioned luxury car or SUV can be easily rented from Delhi to enjoy the sightseeing experience of Agra in the span of one day.
Highlights of one-day trip:
• Taj Mahal: One of the wonders of world, complete tour.
• Agra fort: UNESCO World heritage site.
• Tomb of Itmad-Ud-Daulah.
• Can visit Fatehpur Sikri: build by great Mughal ruler Akbar.
• Enjoy shopping in bazaars of Agra.
• Try some local street food or enjoy buffet at 5star hotel.
Tour by car allows the tourist to enjoy luxury of own transport and is according to needs and safe.
About Taj- Detailed guide for best and memorable experience
Taj Mahal is the monument symbolizing eternal love and one of the most visited scintillating and marvelous wonders of the world. Tourists from all across the globe visit India just to take a look and admire the beauty of Taj. The memorial of love is popular due to uncanny and unparalleled beauty.
When to visit- Best time for Taj Mahal tour
Although you can visit all trough out the year, but there is certain period of time to enjoy it at fullest.
• OCTOBER to MARCH is considered as the golden time to visit Taj Mahal. Moderate temperature and clear weather condition i.e. no rain and heavy sunshine, make it most favorable time.
• Visiting in summer can be a bit difficult because in these months it is nearly impossible to bear the heat of north-India. So cooler months October to march are generally advised because there is no threshold to bear sun and avoid any risk of suffering from dehydration or sunstroke. July to September is monsoon and heavy rain is expected that trouble road visit and sight-seeing.
• To enjoy the visual beauty of Taj, plan to visit during sunrise and sunset or under full moon night.
At sunrise: The sight is beholding when you stand at the premises watching sun rising. It creates a moment where the beauty of sunrise and Taj Mahal culminate together and make some unforgettable sight. Witness the transformation of Taj Mahal from soft grey and pink to a soft red glowing monument.
At Sunset: After glowing all day, when set sets down, it gives Taj Mahal a different image. The shade of fiery yellow is transformed soon into soft orange and finally pearl white again until the moon comes.
Taj Mahal under full moon: The beauty of Taj Mahal is beyond words at a full moon night. The silver pearl glow is mesmerizing.
• Opening and closing time for visit:
Daytime: 06.00 am to 06.30 pm i.e. sunrise and sunset can be seen. (Dawn to dusk beauty can be experienced). 6 days a week.
Nighttime: 08:30 pm to 12:30 am i.e. When the moon rises high.
Night view is available 5 days a month.
The full moon night,
2 days before and after full moon.
Every night not more than 400 visitors are allowed in the premises.
There is also a restriction on night viewing i.e. just 30 minutes maximum.
The tickets of night visit must be purchased or booked prior from booking center of ASI. (ADRESS: Agra circle, 22 the mall, Agra).
• Friday: Taj Mahal remains closed every Friday, and only accessible in afternoon for Muslim community to attend namaz (prayers).
• During the holy month of Ramadan, night view is suspended.
• Taj Mahal remains open during holi festival.
• Gates of Taj Mahal:
Southern gate opens at 08:00 am, if you are for dawn visit use other two gates. Be cautious of western gate as it will lead to premises from woods and may have monkeys.
You can book tickets online and there is no additional charge for Taj museum inside the complex.
Water bottle, shoe covers guide maps are also provided.
There is strict security check at each gate so take care of prohibited items through the guide.
Travel Articles1. Mahaldiram Salamander Jungle Camp | Tea Garden Retreat & Homestay
Author: Ravi Sankar dutta
2. Tiger Hill Resort, Offbeat Darjeeling Hotels
Author: Ravi Sankar dutta
3. Steps For Planning A Successful Family Camping Trip
Author: youngan A
4. Transfer Services At London Luton Airport
5. Professional, Safe, And On-time Dfw Airport Shuttle Service
Author: DFW AirporTaxi
6. The Car Service In Ronkonkoma Making Traveling Comfortable And Safe
7. 5 Tips On Choosing A Cab Service In Bristol
Author: Steven Arthur
8. Best Tours Operators In Trichy | Kerala Tour Packages | Student Tour Packages
Author: Phoenix tours
9. Kozhikode: Explore The Coastal City Of South India
Author: Maria Robin
10. Getting And Enjoying Limo Service At The Best Price Guaranteed
11. Diploma In Early Childhood Education And Care Adelaide
Author: Child Care Courses Adelaide SA
12. Al-khaleej Tours
13. How To Travel To Stansted Airport Quickly And Cheaply
14. Why People Can Easily Buy Last Minute Alaska Airlines Reservations From Fares Match
Author: Chrish Smith
15. Some Useful Things To Consider When Using Transfer
Author: 4S Transports