ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Best Peak Climbing Destinations In Nepal That Everyone Should Climb
Have you decided to hold on your busy life for a few weeks? Well, you can go for peaking climbing in Nepal. With the myriad of mountains, you can able to choose the right one as per your needs. It not only makes you enjoy your trip but also forgets your hustle bustle life for a while. You will get much closer to nature and feel another perspective of the world. If you wish to enjoy thrill and unforgettable memories, then you can climb any one of these mountains.
- Island peak
Do you wish to witness the fourth highest mountain in the world, Mount Lhotse much closer? Well, you have to find the best vantage point than top of the Island peak.
Even though it is a technical and challenging peak to climb, it is highly popular among the trekking enthusiasts because of its great journey to the enthralling Everest and Solu Khumbu region. The hike through Everest base camp before the original ascent is the best route because it lets for the appropriate acclimatization. Island peak climbing is the well-suited trip for the first time climbers to bring lifetime cherishing memories.
- Mera peak
Mera peak is one of the highest trekking peaks, which is the collection of three separate mountains in the Solu Khumbu region. The great journey to this peak passes via lush Himalayan villages and rhododendron forests. The highlight of this peak climbing is excellent views of the three highest mountains on the earth – Everest, Lhotse, and Cho Oyu. It is less accessible when compared to Island peak so that it renders a slightly more expedition feeling. It is less technical than island peal but still needs the use of ropes and ice axes.
- Lobuche ease peak
Another high mountain in the Everest and Solu Khumbu region is the Lobuche East Peak. It offers close views of the surrounding Nuptse, Everest, Ama Dablam, Pumori, and Cholatse. On the way to base camp of Lobuche, you will pass by the unknown viewpoint of the Kala Patthar and Everest base camp. Even though the peak climbing is moderately challenging, you need not require any kind of experience and specialized training. On the other side, Lobuche west peak is one of the difficult expedition peaks in Nepal. You need at least three days to complete climb of this peak.
Landmark Discovery Treks is a fully qualified and government registered guides, and, with its trekking staff, are committed to offering you a personal service and an exhilarating experience.In this Articles its describes about Island peak climbing and mera peak climbing. To know more visit at www.landmarkdiscoverytreks.com
Travel Articles1. Water Adventures Of Andaman
2. How Can I Get Through Delta Airlines?
Author: Chrish Smith
3. Car Rental – Great For The Safe And Timely Trip
4. Luxury Holidays To Egypt A Memorable Experience
Author: Cliff Collins
5. What Are The Top Safest Airlines For 2021?
Author: chris Martin
6. Explore The Stuning Beauty Of The Taj Mahal
Author: Shoaib Khan
7. Mysore One Day Trip Cab | Mysore To Bangalore One Day Trip Cabs
8. Travel Agents In Bhubaneswar Mishra Tours & Travels For A Bespoke Holiday In Odisha
Author: Odisha Travels
9. A Complete Guide For Your Chardham Yatra Tour Package By Helicopter
Author: Manoj Singh Negi
10. Places To Visit In Mahabaleshwar
Author: Kp travel
11. How Hiring A Van Can Give You A Safe & Hassle Free Vacation
12. The Beginner's Guide To Sailing In India
13. Airport Taxi Service In Fort Worth, Some Productive Guidelines For Business Travelers
Author: DFW Airpor Taxi
14. Mopedo - The Ai Integrated Bike Taxi Launching In 2021
15. Best Attractions In Dubai For Families
Author: Pranita Purohit