ALL >> Computers >> View Article
A Complete Beginner's Guide To Using Android
There are some people who are not aware of all the smart work that can be done by their Android device. Generally, every Android varies a bit due to different manufacturers. For instance, Samsung, Sony, Motorola, and Google are some of the manufacturers. But overall most of the features are fully same on every Android.
Note: The given below instructions are applicable to all your Android devices.
-The method of moving an application
1. Firstly, keep pressing the icon of the application.
2. Then, observe that whenever that symbol becomes a bit bigger,
you can move your finger across the display.
3. After that, as soon the application comes to the place where
you wish to have it, let go of your finger from the display.
4. Next, for moving the application symbol to the next page,
move that symbol towards the sideways of the display and give
some time for it to shift to the next page.
5. Note that as soon you get the symbol of the application to
the place where you want it to be, you need to remove the
... finger from the display.
-The method of making a folder
1.Firstly, move an application and put it above any other
2.Then, observe that a notification will get displayed stating a
folder shall be made.
3.After that, click on the new folder for opening it.
4.Next, have a look at the applications it comprises of.
5.Then, click on the Unnamed Folder.
6.After that, put a name for that particular folder.
7.Lastly, for adding new applications to the folder, move the
application symbol to the folder and put it over there.
-The method of deleting the symbol of an application
1.Firstly, touch and hold the application symbol that you wish to
2.Then, move the symbol towards the upper side of the display and tap
on X Remove.
3.Lastly, note that the application icon is deleted.
-The method of deleting the actual application
1.Firstly, go to the Settings application.
2.Note: If you are unable to find it on the Home screen, then you
need to open the App Drawer.
3.Then, select Apps or Apps and notifications. This shall depend on
the model of the Android.
4.Next, have a look at the list of applications on your Android
device, press the application that you wish to uninstall.
5.After that, press on Uninstall.
6.Then, give confirmation as per your choice.
7.It is worth noting that you will be unable to remove the native
apps. Rather, press Disable for turning off the application so that
it doesn't work in the background.
Elina John is a self-professed security expert; she has been making the people aware of the security threats. Her passion is to write about Cyber security, cryptography, malware, social engineering, internet and new media. She writes for Norton security products at norton.com/setup.
Source :- https://elinajohn01.blogspot.com/2019/09/a-complete-beginners-guide-to-using.html
I am a self-professed security expert and has been making the people aware of the security threats. My passion is to write about Cyber security, cryptography, malware, social engineering, internet and new media. https://sofiyaitservices.wordpress.com/ https://sofiyaitservices.blogspot.com/ http://elinajohn99.blogs.jeuxactu.com https://johnsofie2.medium.com/
Computers Articles1. What Is Penetration Testing And How Penetration Tester Test A Web Application?
2. What Is Future Of Artificial Intelligence?
Author: Subho Chowdhry
3. Haas Is Going To Revolutionise Your Business – Here’s Why
Author: Hamilton Rentals
4. Why Getting Your Voting Systems On A Rental Basis Is Guaranteed To Be The Single Best Approach
Author: Hamilton Rentals
5. How To Download Canon Printer Drivers For Mac And Windows?
Author: Russel Joseph
6. What Are The Benefits Of Working With A Professional Ecommerce Web Development Agency?
Author: Web Panel Solutions
7. I Will Accomplish Osint Investigation, Your Private Detective
8. I Will Sanitize Malware Removal, Virus Removal From Your Full Server
9. I Will Sanitize Wordpress Malware, Wordpress Security
10. I Will Operate Digital Forensic Work, Private Investigation
11. I Will Execute Osint Investigation, Research Background Information Of The Target
12. I Will Operate Vulnerability Assessment And Penetration Testing
13. Significance Of Iot In Metaverse Application Realization
Author: Satya K Vivek
14. Minimalist Website Design: 12 Beautiful Examples
Author: Mitesh Patel
15. Document Management Services In The Healthcare Industry