ALL >> Marketing >> View Article
Top 5 Ways To Get More Views, Engagement And Shares For Your Facebook Videos
Thanks to Facebook’s focus on video over the last couple of years, they’re now a platform that’s responsible for all that video consumption every single day.
Given that people are already watching so much video on Facebook, it makes sense to use this specific type of content to promote your business. So whether you’ve already tried publishing some videos on Facebook or are interested in adding this type of content to your strategy throughout the rest of the year, we have five proven tips that will help you get more views, engagement, and shares on every Facebook video you publish:
1. IMMEDIATELY Grab People’s Attention
There’s a lot of video content on Facebook, which means you need to take a few steps to ensure people pay attention to yours. Using a great thumbnail, teasing the video with a short post update and starting immediately will give your video the best chance of succeeding.
2. Make the Title Descriptive
Facebook users don’t rely solely on their feed to find great content. There are over two billion searches a day on Facebook, which means people are typing in exactly what they want. By writing descriptive titles for your videos, you can get in front of interested searchers.
3. Focus on 1 Main Point
One of the traits that set really successful videos apart from others is they get shared a lot. By focusing each of your videos on one main point, you will increase the likelihood of people sharing it. That’s because having the main point will make it easy for people to explain to others why they’re sharing it with them.
4. End with a Call to Action
Engagement is all about taking action, which is what you want to encourage people who watch your video to do. You can use your post copy, a spot during the video and/or the end of the video to give viewers a call to action.
5. Use Facebook Ads
There was a time when all activity on Facebook was organic. However, those days are long gone. So even though following the above tips is a great way to maximize the organic reach of your posts, giving your videos an extra push through Facebook Ads can work very well. Because Facebook does want lots of video content, the additional reach you can get with even a small budget is quite good.
Main source of article: https://www.webstrategyplus.com/top-5-ways-get-views-engagement-shares-facebook-videos/
I am Michelle Hummel, a web strategist, motivational speaker, social media trainer & entrepreneur. I am the owner of WebStrategyPlus.com. I am specialized in creating a social media content and digital marketing strategy to help you reach your target audience online.
Marketing Articles1. Bulk Sms Gateway Api: Simplifying Business Marketing
2. Bulk Sms Service In Mumbai
Author: ankur tiwari
3. What Should A Web Design Company Do For Your Business
Author: mohana basran
4. Export And Import Data To Help In The International Business
5. What Is The Role Of Bulk Sms Resellers In Customer Procurement For E-commerce Sites?
6. Video Marketing : A Ultimate Guide To Video Marketing
Author: George William
7. Digital Marketing Strategy For Holiday Season
Author: Chris Brown
8. How To Adopt The Best Car Dealership Marketing Ideas
Author: James Belly
9. Why Ipv6 Adoption Has Been Slow
Author: carla joseph
10. 6 Business Growth Trends To Dominate 2020
11. Avail Professional Business, Work Marketing Through Ads, Videos In Radio/television
Author: Scott Peterson
12. How Much To Pay For A Stunning Animated Explainer Video?
Author: Komal Kokatee
13. What Are The Different Types Of Marketing? How And When To Use Them?
14. Bulk Sms Reseller- A Boon For Professionals And Work From Home
15. Google Penguin Recovery | Everything You Need To Know
Author: Ella Wilson