ALL >> Business >> View Article
Neurostimulation Devices Market
Neurostimulation Devices Market was USD 6.5 billion in 2017, and it is expected to grow at 20.18% CAGR from 2017 to 2024.
Global Neurostimulation Devices Market
Neurostimulation is the determined modulation of the nervous system's activity using invasive or non-invasive means. Neurostimulation usually refers to the nervous system in terms of electromagnetic methods.
The rising prevalence of neurological disorders such as Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, migraine, chronic lower back pain, dementias, and epilepsy will drive the Global Neurostimulation Devices Market size.
In addition to this, a rising elderly patient base across the globe is another major factor that drives the industry growth as the geriatric patient pool is more unguarded to neurological disorders fuelling demand for neurostimulators in the future.
Global Neurostimulation Devices Market is segmented by product, application, end user, region and geography. Global neurostimulation devices have the predominant usage in depression, dystonia, epilepsy, essential tremors, gastroparesis disorders, incontinence, obsessive compulsion disorders (ocd), pain, and Parkinson’s disease, thereby making it one of the most widely used devices segment in the world.
North America, especially the U.S. will lead the Global Neurostimulation Devices Market over the current forecast period. Increasing extensiveness of neurological disorders, unruptured brain aneurysm, and chronic lower back pain are a few other factors that will stimulate demand for Global Neurostimulation Devices Market.
The major players in the neurostimulation device market are Boston Scientific Corporation, Cyberonics Inc, St. Jude Medical Inc, Medtronic Inc., NeuroPace Inc., and NeuroSigma, Inc.
The years that have been considered for the study are:
• Base year – 2016
• Estimated year – 2017
• Forecast period – 2017 to 2026
• Assessment of market definition along with the identification of key players and an analysis of their strategies to determine the competitive outlook of the market, opportunities, drivers, restraints, and challenges for this market during the forecast period
• Complete quantitative analysis of the industry from 2017 to 2024 to enable the stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities.
• Global Neurostimulation Devices Market analysis and comprehensive segmentation with respect to the Product, Technology, Application, and geography to assist in strategic business planning.
• Global Neurostimulation Devices Market analysis and forecast for five major geographies, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, Latin America, and their key regions.
The market is estimated by analyzing the data points obtained from various sources and conducting them into a predictor model created specifically for each individual market. The data points are extracted from paid and unpaid sources along with paid primary interviews with key opinion leaders in the market. Key opinion leaders from both demand and supply sides of the market were considered while conducting interviews to get an unbiased idea of the market. This exercise was done at a country level to get a fair idea of the market in countries considered for this analysis. This country-specific analysis was accumulated to establish regional numbers and then arrive at a global market value for Global Neurostimulation Market.
Key Players in the Global Neurostimulation Market Are:
• NeuroPace, Inc.
• Aleva Neurotherapeutics SA
• BioControl Medical
• Bioness Inc
• EnteroMedics Inc
• Nevro Corporation
• Autonomic Technologies
• Multi Radiance Medical, Inc
• Neuronetics, Inc
• American Imex
• Amrex Electrotherapy Equipment
• Electromedical Products International (EPI)
Market KEY Segment:
• Spinal Cord Stimulator
• Deep Brain Stimulator
• Sacral Nerve Stimulator
• Vagus Nerve Stimulator
• Gastric Electric Stimulator
• Pain Management
• Essential Tremor
• Urinary and Fecal Incontinence
• Parkinson's Disease
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Rest of World (Row)
• Rest of Europe
• South Korea
• Rest of Asia Pacific
Rest of the World (RoW):
• Latin America
This Report Is Submitted By @Maximize Market Research Company
Customization of the report:
Maximize Market Research provides free personalized of reports as per your demand. This report can be personalized to meet your requirements. Get in touch with us and our sales team will guarantee provide you to get a report that suits your necessities.
About Maximize Market Research:
Maximize Market Research provides B2B and B2C research on 20,000 high growth emerging opportunities & technologies as well as threats to the companies across the Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals, Electronics & Communications, Internet of Things, Food and Beverages, Aerospace and Defense and other manufacturing sectors.
Name: Lumawant Godage
Organization: MAXIMIZE MARKET RESEARCH
Contact: +91 9607365656
Business Articles1. Threat Protection: Benefit Your Company’s Safety With Cyber Security- Mannai Networking & Elv
2. Custom Hotdog Boxes - Top 3 Advantages
Author: Andy Young
3. Fire Resistant Paint For Industrial & Commercial Building Materials
4. Control Technician Jobs Availability In Ontario, Canada.
5. Why Is There A Need For Hiring Security Guards?
Author: Logan Hartley
6. Why China Is Considered As Best Tourism Place?
Author: anu walia
7. Tips To Make The Most Out Of Courier Service In Darwin
Author: Gabriel Gould
8. The Benefits Of Hiring A Third Party Seo Agency Today
9. Benefits Of Hiring A Third Party As An Seo Agent For The Company
10. China Business Seminar In London: Why Baidu Advertising Is Becoming More Popular
Author: Barry Alison
11. Need A Star Bm Magazine? Check Sarco Inc. First!
Author: Ruben Carrion
12. Amines Market Size, Share, Growth & Trend Analysis Report
Author: roselyn henson
13. Fruits And Vegetables Ingredients Industry 2023 With Market Top Manufacturers, Region And Demand
14. Air Fryer Market Size, Share, Growth & Trend Analysis Report
Author: roselyn henson
15. Send Flowers To The Uae Through A Trusted Flower Delivery Network
Author: Arabian Florist