ALL >> Health >> View Article
Post-intimacy Male Organ Care: Dos And Don’ts For A Healthy Member
Sure, it’s not generally part of the last rom-com you saw, but post-intimacy washing up is an essential part of having relations. There are a lot of misnomers out there, bad advice, and straight-up dangerous advice. However, there are certain post-relations male organ care items a man should attend to in order to maintain a healthy member that are easy and practical to do and take only a few short minutes. Let’s drill down on what a man should do once he does the nasty.
Post-Intimacy Male Organ Care: The “Why”
While some men would understand that it just makes sense, some other men will wonder why a post-intimacy cleanup on Aisle Wang needs to happen. Let’s break it down. The member has two kinds of skin: mucosal skin and keratinized skin. Keratinized skin has a hard protective layer. Mucosal skin, on the other hand, does not. Think M&M’s – hard candy coating and a softer center. The mucosal skin produces specific acidic secretions to protect the member (and the body) against infection. Some of these protectors can ironically irritate the delicate male organ skin, so a man needs to clean ...
... up immediately after.
Next up, oral relations. Oral relations, at least good head, involves an ample amount of saliva to make the magic happen. Saliva, if third-grade health class is to be believed, contains enzymes that break down food. These same enzymes just lived on the member for the last one to thirty minutes. Now, they won’t “eat it” away, but they can irritate it and make things uncomfortable.
Okay, now the biggie: fastidious relations. Poop has tons of irritants and bacteria in it. After all, it is waste material. Clean up needs to be even more thorough after this type of relations because of the many possible dangers that lay within.
Post-Intimacy Male Organ Care: Don’t Do This
Here’s a list of things a man should not do after relations to have a safe, healthy member:
- Do not roll over and go right to sleep.
- Do not just pull the protection off and roll over and go right to sleep.
- Do not just wipe off the privates with a towel or nearby piece of clothing.
- Do not just wipe the area down with a baby wipe or antibacterial towelette.
- Do not soak the member in any foreign agent like peroxide, rubbing alcohol, household cleaners, or other non-member products. (This will also NOT protect against partner-transmitted infections.)
- Do not just put lotion on over the area.
Post-Intimacy Male Organ Care: Do This Instead
Here are all the doctor-approved things a man needs to complete for adequate post-intimacy male organ care:
- First, urinate. This helps evacuate any bacteria or fluids that may have made it into the urethra.
- Next, step into the shower and set the water temperature to warm. If a man doesn’t want to jump in the shower, follow the same directions for the sink.
- Using a gentle cleanser, softly wash the member. Be sure to include the entire reproductive area and get in all the folds and wrinkles. For an uncut man, carefully retract the prepuce and clean the area thoroughly.
- Rinse completely.
- Air dry or pat gently with a clean, soft towel.
- Complete the process by applying a specially formulated male organ health creme (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which has been clinically proven safe and mild for skin) to protect and strengthen the member. Look for crèmes that contain numerous vitamins and essential amino acids promoting elasticity and sensitivity and protecting against infection-causing bacteria.
After all is said and done, head back to bed for a snuggle and see if Round Two is in the cards now that the area is fresh and inviting for visitors again.
Visit www.menshealthfirst.com for more information about treating common male organ health problems, including soreness, redness and loss of male organ sensation. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
Health Articles1. White Spots On Teeth - Causes And Treatment
Author: Reza Nikfar
2. How To Prevent Plaque Build-up?
Author: Reza Nikfar
3. The Best Practices For Maintaining Gums And Teeth
Author: Reza Nikfar
4. Difference Between Mental Health Professionals: Choose Yours Wisely
Author: Sage Advice
5. January’s Talk Of The Town – The Rise Of Medical Interest In Cbd Flower
Author: dr strains cbd
6. Hemp Economics - Women Leaders, Diversifying, Investments
Author: dr. strains CBD
7. 3 Morning Habits To Make Raiz De Tejocote Function Actively
8. Osho Kundalini Meditation And Its Long-term Benefits
Author: Osho Leela Meditation Center
9. Xanax: Fighting Anxiety With The Best In Class Anti-anxiety Medication
10. Bột Tắm Trắng Lani - Tắm Trắng Trị Thâm Toàn Thân
11. Should You Online Order Whiskey? Tips To Buy Whiskey On Home Delivery
Author: Castle Freke
12. How To Overcome Financial Stress In Relationships?
Author: George Brun
13. What To Do When You’ve Lower Back Pain?
14. Buy Hydrocodone Online And Forget All Pains And Aches
15. Easy And Effective Gig Harbor Neck Exercises For Neck Pain
Author: Harbor Physical Therapy