ALL >> Health >> View Article
Keep Sensual Life Happy By Maintaining Male Organ Sensitivity
Various competitors may vie for first place, such as family, career or religious satisfaction, but sensual life is definitely one of the top choices for the most important thing in a man’s life. And without meaning to demean in any way any of the other choices, it’s easy to see why sensual life may edge it out for some men. After all, a good sensual life is a wonderful thing, and can help in maintaining appropriate male organ health as well. But for men, male organ sensitivity is a key component of a satisfying sensual life. Many men experience a diminishment in male organ sensitivity at times, so knowing about this issue and possible causes is suggested for all men.
Roughly speaking, male organ sensitivity refers to the proper degree of “feeling” or “sensation” in the manhood, such that the nerve endings respond to appropriate stimulation to create tumescence and eventual seed release and physical joy release. Sometimes when there is a loss of male organ sensitivity, it may affect the ability to become tumescent or to become as firm when tumescent as desired. In other instances, it may mean that it takes ...
... longer or more effort for a man to release seed and physical joy release or that his physical joy release may not be as intense and fulfilling as it used to be.
So what are some potential things that might lead to loss of male organ sensitivity? There are several causes, including:
- Excess friction. Quite possibly the most common cause, too much friction – especially too much friction repeatedly applied over extended periods of time – can rub delicate male organ nerve endings raw and deaden them. This friction may come from sensual activity, such as utilizing a too-tight “death grip” while self-pleasuring or from insufficient lubrication during partner sensual activity. But there can be non-sensual causes, too, such as going commando (not wearing underwear) so that the member rubs against rough fabric.
- Lack of male hormone. Male hormone is a major contributor to sensual function processes, and sometimes when a man’s T levels are low, so is male organ sensitivity.
- Sitting around too much. It’s well known that getting appropriate exercise can be a boon in many areas, including maintaining male organ sensitivity. When a man sits around too long too often, blood flow gets restricted – especially if he is overweight, which often accompanies too much sitting around and too little exercise. Without proper blood flow, nerve endings can be deadened.
- Diabetic neuropathy. Diabetes can cause nerve damage throughout the body. It is most often associated with the nerves in the feet, but manhood nerve endings can also be damaged.
What to do
There are numerous lifestyle and other changes that can help prevent or treat loss of male organ sensitivity and the subsequent damage to one’s sensual life. For example, those with diabetes need to make sure that they are monitoring their condition and taking their medication as required. Eliminating or decreasing alcohol and tobacco, and eating healthily, can help maintain male hormone levels. Starting a new exercise regimen (in consultation with a doctor) can get the blood pumping. And wearing underwear and being mindful of lubricant use can help with friction issues.
Aiding one’s sensual life by maintaining male organ sensitivity also gets a boost from daily application of a superior male organ health creme (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). It is essential that the selected crème contains both L-carnitine and L-arginine. L-carnitine is a neuroprotective agent that helps protect delicate nerve endings and maintain male organ sensitivity. L-arginine is an amino acid that helps the body produce nitric oxide, thereby helping manhood blood vessels to be more open and receptive to blood flow, which also helps preserve male organ sensitivity.
Visit www.menshealthfirst.com for more information about treating common male organ health problems, including soreness, redness and loss of male organ sensation. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
Health Articles1. White Spots On Teeth - Causes And Treatment
Author: Reza Nikfar
2. How To Prevent Plaque Build-up?
Author: Reza Nikfar
3. The Best Practices For Maintaining Gums And Teeth
Author: Reza Nikfar
4. Difference Between Mental Health Professionals: Choose Yours Wisely
Author: Sage Advice
5. January’s Talk Of The Town – The Rise Of Medical Interest In Cbd Flower
Author: dr strains cbd
6. Hemp Economics - Women Leaders, Diversifying, Investments
Author: dr. strains CBD
7. 3 Morning Habits To Make Raiz De Tejocote Function Actively
8. Osho Kundalini Meditation And Its Long-term Benefits
Author: Osho Leela Meditation Center
9. Xanax: Fighting Anxiety With The Best In Class Anti-anxiety Medication
10. Bột Tắm Trắng Lani - Tắm Trắng Trị Thâm Toàn Thân
11. Should You Online Order Whiskey? Tips To Buy Whiskey On Home Delivery
Author: Castle Freke
12. How To Overcome Financial Stress In Relationships?
Author: George Brun
13. What To Do When You’ve Lower Back Pain?
14. Buy Hydrocodone Online And Forget All Pains And Aches
15. Easy And Effective Gig Harbor Neck Exercises For Neck Pain
Author: Harbor Physical Therapy