ALL >> Business >> View Article
It Is A Very Good Reason To Upgrade New Samsung Galaxy S6 Or S6 Edge
The Galaxy S6 is a major improvement in the S5, and the glass and metal design allows the phone to reach the quality we think its price requirements. This is not to say that everything is perfect: although we like the metal design of this phone, its smooth rounded corners make it feel very slippery, and it always feels that it just fell out of our hands.
The S6 also has a glass back cover that doesn't help, because when you use your phone with one hand, it's barely purchased. On the other hand, the S6 Edge bypasses this problem by accommodating its curved screen with a thinner, more angular frame, making it easier to hold and more comfortable. We never thought we would miss Samsung's imitation leather back, but we really like the grip they provide.
Compared to the S6 Edge, the rounded edge of the phone also has the strange effect of making the S6 look fatter, although the S6 is actually 0.2mm thinner and measures 6.8mm compared to 7mm on the edge. This is a small sophistry, but it reminds people that the S6 Edge feels more like a better product.
Not much weight, because the S6 weighs 138 grams, while the ...
... S6 Edge weighs 132 grams. Either way, it is better than HTC One M9 and LG G4, because One M9 has a thickness of 9.6mm and weighs 157g, while G4 weighs 8.9mm and weighs 155g. There is no doubt that some people will prefer the increased volume of the One M9 and G4, especially if you are a bit worried about dropping it, but the S6 will definitely make your pocket more comfortable.
Samsung has confirmed that its Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge phones will no longer receive major Android OS updates.
If you have a Galaxy S6 or Galaxy S6 Edge, you may need to upgrade.
Samsung has confirmed that this flagship smartphone, which has been in existence for three years, will no longer receive major Android OS upgrades.
Smartphones will also miss Samsung's monthly security patch.
This may make the phone vulnerable to malware attacks, which is a bit of a concern for the current Galaxy S6, S6 Edge owners.
Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge will stay on Android 7 Nougat and Google's February security patch.
Samsung is also expected to exit the Galaxy S6 Edge Plus and Galaxy S6 Active in the next few days.
At the Mobile World Congress trade show held on March 1, 2015, the Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge achieved great success when Samsung Unpacked was launched.
The flagship smartphone is the first monotonous plastic shape to abandon the previous Galaxy S phone, and instead uses high-quality materials such as aluminum and glass.
This is an important turning point in the design of Samsung smartphones.
In fact, the Korean company still uses an industrial design similar to the Galaxy S6 Edge, equipped with the latest flagship smartphones Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 +.
For more details, visit the website Samsungrepairing.uk
Business Articles1. How To Choose The Right Franchise
2. Things You Need To Know About Buying Wordpress Hosting
3. What Do You Understand By Web Hosting For Sale?
4. The Best Mass Gainers For Different Types Of Muscle Gains
5. Can Nutrex Lipo 6 Black Natural And Nutrex Lipo6 Black Ultra Concentrate Help You Lose Weight?
6. Buy Real And Cheap Youtube Views
Author: Daniel Jones
7. What Are The Characteristics Of Effective Communication?
8. Company Set Up With Bank Account Can Help You Get A Bank Loan Easily!
Author: TBA Associate
9. Best Gel And Foam Cushions Deliver Great Comfort And Support!
Author: Kelvin Thomas
10. Combo X70 Impels Balaji Construction’s M-sand Journey In Omerga, Maharashtra
11. How To Use Proof Alcohol For Sterilization?
Author: Andrew Winslow
12. What Are The Significance Of Poly(methyl Methacrylate) Microspheres?
Author: Alpha Nanotech
13. Acknowledge The Major Changes In Brc Food Issue 9
14. Advantages Of Maverick 88 Heat Shield
Author: Slade Street Tactical
15. Remington 870 Heat Shield Magpul: Try Out For An Impressive Experience
Author: Slade Street Tactical