ALL >> Career >> View Article
What Is The Eligibility Criteria For Pmp Certification Courses In Dubai?
Project Management Professional or PMP Certificate holds a lot of significance. This certificate is given by Project Management Institute or PMI. People who apply for this first meet PMP certification requirements and then successfully pass the Project Management Professional exam get the PMP certification. It is prudent to note that this PMP certification has a validity period of three years from the day it is issued. It is important that people holding PMP certification must earn PMP PDUs and initiate the process of PMP renewal immediately.
To get PMP Certification in Dubai, the applicants need to be experienced in processes like initiating, planning, execution, monitoring, controlling, and closing. It may not be possible for them to gain experience in all process groups on a single project, so, they need to acquire collective experience in these processes.
To fulfill educational eligibility requirements for this certification, the applicants can follow any of the two pathways while at the same time meeting sufficient project management experience. Both professional and educational experience need to be gained in the last consecutive 8 years before application submission.
If the applicant has an Associate’s Degree or a High School Diploma, he needs to have at least 5 years’ professional project management experience. While gaining this experience, he must have clocked minimum 7, 500 hours experience as the leader and director of the project-related tasks. This unique professional experience along with time spent on simultaneous or overlapping projects is counted once.
If the applicant has a Bachelor’s Degree or its global equivalent, he needs to have at least 3 years’ non-overlapping and unique professional project management experience. While gaining this experience, he must have clocked minimum 4,500 hours of experience as the leader and director of the project-related tasks.
It is important to calculate experience with utmost accuracy before submitting the application. It is also prudent to remember that overlapping projects are counted as single time periods. Acquiring this certification can open the doors of golden career opportunities for the certificate holders. It is thus advisable for people having experience in project management to acquire this certification.
About the Author:
This article is written by Mr. Sherif Saad, Business Development Manager at Arab Consulting And Development Corporation – ACAD Corp. ACAD Corp. is the leading provider of training programs and consulting services for HR, project management, sales, marketing, leadership, management and more in the MENA region.
Acad Training & Consulting is the leading training and consulting firm in MENA region. Contact now to find a wide range of training and consulting programs and courses.
Career Articles1. Working From Home – Online Part Time Jobs 2019
Author: Faizan Idrees
2. Uk Student Visa Without Ielts
3. How Much Money Can You Make As A Jewellery Designer?
Author: Akash Chauhan
4. Tier 4 Visa – The Way To A Brighter Future
Author: Irene Emily
5. 5 Benefits Of Hiring Temporary Staffing Agencies
Author: Glocal RPO
6. Interview Clothing For Females That Makes The Very Best Impression
7. Free Taco At Ori’zaba’s Silverado Ranch Location During Grand Reopening Celebration
8. How To Answer “what Is Your Greatest Weakness?”
9. What Is A Search Engine Optimization (seo) Specialist?
10. Get Best Call Center Job In Mumbai Only At Just.jobs
Author: Amit Singh
11. Lucknow-based Edtech Startup Launches A Bilingual Learning App
Author: EduGorilla Community
12. The Most Frequently Used Cv Types And How To Use Them
13. What To Look Out For Before Choosing A Cv Writing Services
14. Understanding Rpo In India: End-to-end Vs. Project Rpo
Author: Ace Robert
15. Why You Need To Hire A Cv Writing Services