ALL >> Health >> View Article
Here’s How To Help Alleviate Broken Male Organ Pain
Can a man really break his johnson? Seriously? Well, yes and no; it’s a bit more complex than a simple break. Broken male organ pain, however – a man can really experience that and for a long time after the initial “break” happens. Let’s take a look at what a broken member really is, how it can happen, what to look for, and how to treat it. Men – take a deep breath and prepare to read about a man’s major fear, broken male organ pain.
A Broken Member Defined
To understand broken male organ pain, it’s important to understand exactly what a broken member is. A broken member is actually a member fracture. Since the member is a muscle, there isn’t a bone to break, per se. It’s actually a rupture in the two places in the member that make a hard-on happen – the corpora cavernosa and the sheath of the member. Although a technical bone is not broken, this still is a serious injury. It can cause life-long damage to a man’s urinary and intimate function if not dealt with quickly and expertly.
Causes and Symptoms of a Broken Member
Member fractures can occur any time the ...
... member is put in an active situation like a pick-up game of basketball or in a dangerous situation (overexcited puppies) or during intimacy. The injury generally happens in the lower, more exposed area of the member. Intimacy is cited as the most everyday reason for a broken member, especially when either thrusting hard into the pelvis or during cowgirl or reverse cowgirl with an exuberant partner. Also, rolling onto a tumescent member can also break it in some cases. Some common symptoms of a broken member are:
- Hearing a pop from the general area and extreme pain following
- Dark bruising or a potential hematoma
- Difficulty urinating
- Bleeding from the member
- Suddenly losing a hard-on
- A wide range of pain in the area from minimal to intense, either consistently or intermittently
Generally, a member fracture will cause an “eggplant situation.” Much like the popular emoji, the member takes on a purple, swollen appearance. Unfortunately, it isn’t a matter for a sly grin or something a man can bread, bake, and serve with a side of spaghetti.
A man who’s got what could be broken male organ pain should head to the doctor immediately for diagnosis, which may include an MRI, X-ray, or ultrasound in addition to an inspection.
Broken Male Organ Pain Treatment
There are several ways to deal with broken male organ pain. The first is to take the member completely out of commission and limit all member contact except as indicated by a doctor. It’s likely there will be a minimal hospital stay, if needed, and pain will be managed. Once a man gets home, he’ll need to get some relief.
Here are a few ways to take care of broken male organ pain at home:
- Take some ibuprofen to reduce pain and swelling. Ask the doctor what amounts and how often will be useful in controlling the discomfort.
- Apply a cold pack wrapped in cloth for up to ten minutes at a time to bring down swelling.
- Wrap the member or wear a member-specific splint to reduce pressure from gravity and clothing.
- Use a Foley catheter instead of urinating to give the member extra time and space to heal (ask about it at the hospital).
- Avoid any activities that could promote a hard-on.
Depending on the injury, doctors may offer additional assistance, such as prescription medicine, to mitigate broken male organ pain.
Recovering from Broken Male Organ Pain
It generally takes about a month for a member fracture to fully recover. Of course, during recovery, it’s a wonderful idea to pay extra-special care to the special unit. Cleansing gently, allowing plenty of supported “free time” to rest in the air, and practicing extreme care are at the top of the list for maintaining member health through this particularly painful time. After the bandages are off and everything is healed, many men found that applying a specially formulated member health creme (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which has been clinically proven safe and mild for skin) helped give them the extra rejuvenation and soothing their embittered member really needed and enjoyed after a particularly trying time.
Visit www.menshealthfirst.com for more information about treating common male organ health problems, including soreness, redness and loss of male organ sensation. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
Health Articles1. Brain Power For Memory Enhancement | Brain Management
Author: Shannon Panzo
2. Dental Cosmetics - Cosmetic Surgery
Author: My Gentle Dentist
3. Role Of Big Data In Healthcare Transformation
Author: Anukul Madaye
4. Top Challenges Associated With Pharmacy Billing Services
Author: Danny Johnsmith
5. Want To Relieve Yourself From Anxiety Then Buy Xanax 1 Mg Using Pay-pal
Author: tony spark
6. Stress Management Tips In Life; Buy Diazepam For Sale In The Uk
Author: Eddie Hustle
7. Myofascial Trigger Point Dry Needling
Author: Karina Rosca
8. أفضل النصائح للتعامل مع حساسية الأنف في ذروة الانشغال
9. How To Treat Skin Allergy At Home?
Author: Jiva Ayurveda
10. Infection Surveillance Solutions Market - Business Opportunities And Global Forecast To 2026
Author: Markets and Markets
11. In Vitro Fertilization Market Worth $987 Million By 2026 - Exclusive Report By Marketsandmarkets™
Author: Markets and Markets
12. 5 Effective Tips To Detox Naturally
Author: Isabella Whitmore
13. Uses, Precautions, And Side Effects Of Taking Januvia
Author: Affordable Rx Meds
14. How To Prevent Feeling Itchy In Your Throat
Author: Cofsils India
15. Gc Gold Label 9 Extra-buy Dmg Dental Products-diadent Gp Points