ALL >> Health >> View Article
Polyamory And The Male Organ
Polyamory is on everyone’s lips (and more) these last few years. With a more-open dialogue about intimacy and relationships, more and more people are jumping on the polyamorous bandwagon. While it’s currently estimated that five percent or less of the people in the United States are living in a polyamorous lifestyle, that number is on the rise as only half of millennials are looking for a completely monogamous relationship. While people consider managing emotions as one of the issues to keep a close watch on, men should also be focused on what polyamory means for their member. Let’s unpack polyamory, how it can affect the member, and ways to keep the member in good form if polyamory is for you.
What Is Polyamory?
There are tons of synonyms for polyamory. Everything from the classic “open relationship” to “ethical non-monogamy” (not that it’s always ethical), which are both a flavor of polyamory but not necessarily the end all be all. What is boils down to is this: when a person is polyamorous (let’s use poly for short), he is open to the idea of having loving relationships with more than one person at a time. Now, this doesn’t mean a man’s member is on overload, having intimacy multiple times each day.
Poly is largely misunderstood because of the focus on the intimate part of it. People can be in a relationship with just one partner and be polyamorous (so long as the partner knows and agrees – otherwise, it’s just called cheating). Some poly players don’t have intimacy with anyone other than their partner, but have loving, romantic relationships with other people. Some people just have multiple relationships going all at once. It’s a pretty individualized concept around a core belief.
What Can Poly Mean for a Man’s Member?
While it doesn’t seem to be an immediate connection, there are several things a man should consider from an intimacy and male organ health standpoint. Here are a few concerns a man should be cognizant of when practicing his desired form of poly:
1) Disease. This is a no brainer. There are tons of partner-transmitted infections (PTIs) out there that can maim and kill. There are also other ones that can stick around forever and require disclosures to partners each and every time intimacy is had.
2) Infections. It’s not only PTIs that can be transmitted intimately. Things like yeast infections and urinary tract infections can also find their way to an otherwise healthy member.
3) Guilt Dick. Some guys have a hard time sleeping with someone (or many ones) else when in an otherwise committed relationship. This can result in a failure to get or maintain a hard-on. Psychology and the member have an intense relationship, and a lot can factor in to that.
4) Allergens. Seems weird to talk about, but men (and their respective members) can be allergic to certain bed linens, perfumes, and other cleaning and grooming products used by multiple partners.
How Can a Man Protect His Poly-Active Member?
There are several ways a man can stay healthy and active in an intimate poly lifestyle with a member that performs well on command. Here are a few tips for how to keep male organ health central while playing poly:
1) Use Latex Protection and Other Barrier Methods. Don’t use the same toys with one partner that are used with another. Get tested regularly. You know all this, but it’s worth mentioning. Also, bring your own latex protection.
2) Have a Straightforward Talk With All New Partners. This should include any disease states, infections going on, overall health, and consent. Discuss all potential intimate practices, but be sure to be specific about anything that might injure the member, such as cock rings, certain positions, and long nails.
3) Have an Emotional Check-in. For men who have iffy feelings about poly lifestyle, a check-in or regular appointment with a relationship therapist isn’t a bad idea. This will help a man keep his mental game in check, so it doesn’t affect his member.
4) Urinate After Relations. This cleans everything out and can protect against bacteria and infection.
5) Keep the Member Clean and Healthy. Be sure to thoroughly wash the member daily, and after any intimate escapades, with warm water and a gentle cleanser. Rinse well and air dry. After cleaning the skin, use a specially formulated male organ health creme (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which has been clinically proven safe and mild for skin) on the member. Choose a crème with tons of vitamins and nutrients that protect and rejuvenate the member, like vitamins A, B, C, and D. L-carnitine is also a worthy ingredient to look for, as it protects against peripheral nerve damage that can affect a member’s prowess over time.
So, now you know what poly is and how it can affect your member. Keep these considerations in mind to ensure that you have a healthy and fulfilling emotional and intimate life.
Visit www.menshealthfirst.com for more information about treating common male organ health problems, including soreness, redness and loss of male organ sensation. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
Health Articles1. Are You Worried About The Recovery Duration After Full Body Liposuction?
2. What Are The Modern Techniques That Have Changed With The Time In Liposuction?
3. Herbal Treatment For Skin Care
Author: chandigarh ayurved
4. Is The Keto Craze Increasing Male Organ Odor?
Author: John Dugan
5. What Should You Expect With Invisible Braces And Traditional Braces?
Author: Charlie Wellish
6. Impacted Wisdom Teeth Warning Signs
Author: Charlie Wellish
7. Top 10 Food Items For Healthy Skin And Bones
8. What Can I Do About Male Pattern Baldness?
Author: Pioneer Hair Transplant Center
9. Benefits Of Removing Wisdom Teeth On Time
Author: Joshua Su
10. Intravenous Nutrients And Detoxification Therapies – Freedom Age
Author: Dr Kalpana Gupta Sekhawat
11. Understanding Tuberculosis: 6 Facts To Know
12. Healthy Diet, Healthy Male Organ
Author: John Dugan
13. Some Causes Of Pain From A Sore Male Organ And How To Deal
Author: John Dugan
14. 4 Juices For Loosing Weight And Body Detoxifying
Author: Priyank Pandey
15. What Are The Major Ingredients Of Tramadol?
Author: What are the major ingredients of Tramadol?