ALL >> Business >> View Article
Finding The Core Purpose For Change
Setting a Goal
When looking for change in your life you need to have a goal and a purpose. It has been shown that those who don’t have a goal or a set purpose or reason to change will not accept change. However, when we have a goal or reason the likelihood of change greatly increases.
Some typical goals are to stop smoking, get a better job, and spend more time with family. These types of goals are personal goals and when looking at personal goals, these are the goals that will typically get the higher results.
Fear will stymie any goal or chance for change that we have.
The fear that something won’t work, will cost us money or time: ‘What if it were to work? … Where will I be?’ When dealing with fear, it is really a leap of faith. It has to be believed that you will be better off by taking the leap than not. Change resilience means being accepting and believing that you can make that change. The first step is to say, “I can…” and then the rest will fall into place.
Action is at the heart of change. We can talk about doing this or doing that all day long. However, if we just talk about something, nothing will happen. Topics such as organisational change management in Canberra businesses won’t be affected without action. The organisation’s business objectives and goals will never come to pass if we don’t take that first step.
Worst Case Scenario
What is the worst case scenario? Nothing. Yes, if we don’t take action and don’t have a plan, then nothing will happen. The situation we are now in will remain until acted upon. For example, if we don’t put in an application for a new job then someone else will get it. The job won’t sit there forever waiting for you to apply for it, the job doesn’t care. The worst-case scenario is that you will still be right where you currently are.
When it comes down to it, change can be hard. The goal here is to take control of your actions, your life and your path so that you can more effectively control the one thing you do actually have control over – yourself! The world and all around you is going to change, so why not put things in your favour, build up your change resilience and increase your capacity to embrace whatever comes your way? This is how we can turn obstacle into opportunity.
Business Articles1. How To Find The Best Sports Club Decatur That Helps In Staying Fit?
Author: Maria Smith
2. What Are Some Of The Safety Components Available For Mobile Elevated Platforms?
Author: Alan Wood
3. The Biggest Question – Why Recycling Matters?
Author: Yes Full Circle
4. Samir Arora Founder Of Helios Capital Latest Interview
Author: Stock Investor
5. Gdp Advance Estimates For Fy20
Author: Stock Investor
6. Reason To Buy Your Own House
Author: Agrawal Construction
7. Engage The Best And Top Ranked Private Investigators For Quick Fraud, Abuse And Crime Control
Author: Logan Clarke
8. Photo Booth Hire Service In Sydney
Author: Joy Booth
9. Leading Manufacturers, Stockists, Supplier & Exporter For Motor Brush Spring.
Author: Mukesh Mehta
10. Properties Of Thermoplastic Material That Makes Its Preferred Choice
Author: Michael Luis
11. Documents Needed For Estate Planning
Author: Leon A. Elwell
12. Build A Feature-rich Live Streaming Platform With An Exemplary Periscope Clone Solution
13. Aditya Birla Sun Life Mutual Fund
14. Kotak Fmp Series 286 – 1355 Days Nfo Details
15. Copper Sulphate - Guidelines To Safety And First Aid Procedures
Author: Khushi Group