ALL >> Health >> View Article
Can A Usage Of Cbd Products Make Me Fail A Drug Test?
CBD or Cannabidiol is an important phytocannabinoid which is found in the hemp and is known to support the mind as well as body in several different ways. CBD products in the shape of Cachets also contain cannabinoids which come with CBD extracts. Of late, CBD has become a much of a household name just like Coca-Cola. The patients who use it as alternative medicine worry whether this will make them to fail a drug test. They are worried that the use of non-intoxicating cannabis derivative will bring them trouble in their employment or disqualify them.
It should be noted that not all CBD products are created equally. Marijuana contains high CBD strains which are sold in the legal states which will have around 30% CBD. It will also contain a sizeable amount of intoxicating THC which will ensure a failed drug screen. However, the hemp-based CBD oils and pills which are sold across the nation do not have similar risks. These products will not have more than 3.5% CBD and will only have a trace of 0.3% of stoner compound known as THC.
The best way of explaining is through beer. Most of the domestic brews of beer contain 4.2% and 5.5% of ABV (Alcohol By Volume) whereas non-alcoholic versions like O’Douls will have only 0.4% of ABV. It does not have alcohol concoctions and consuming this will not lead to intoxication. Similarly, the CBD products that contain 0.3% of THC will not produce high or it will not fail you from the drug test. When you go for drug screens, it will only search for a specific cannabinoid that has been used by the subject which is THC. It will not produce a failed result. The consumer will have only small amount of THC in their hemp-based CBD products. If one has to fail in the drug test, they should have consumed upwards of 1,000 milligrams a day. Normally, CBD users consume only an average of 120 to 160 milligrams daily.
Just like a THC, CBD is also fat soluble compound. When it is consumed, it will stay in the person’s system for more than one day. It will be based on the frequency of use, a person’s body weight and the overall diet. You need not have to worry as it will not make you fail in the drug test.
About the Author:
Emily Ledger is a journalism graduate from Sheffield Hallam University, where she specialised in feature and magazine writing. Following graduation she volunteered at local publishing company RMC Media, where she contributed to both content writing and magazine layout design. Emily now works at a Sheffield and London-based digital marketing company, Omni, writing content for a unique news website. The website, The Cannabis Exchange (Canex) is the #1 CBD news website in the UK.
Canex is the best source to find the latest news and information for CBD products in UK online. Visit them to know about the CBD legislation. https://canex.co.uk/
Health Articles1. Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome Symptoms, Causes And Treatment
Author: Rakshita Agrawal
2. Meddevice Ignition 2021 | Kentron Insight
Author: Kentron Insight
3. Dealing With Addiction Is Matter Of Humane Approach And Better Environment
4. How Rehab’s Prove Helpful For Patients Torecover Fast?
5. Substance Abuse Can Be Stopped If You Act
6. Improve Quality Of Life Andembrace Holistic Wellness Through Therapy
7. Understanding Theunderlying Effects Of Opioid Addiction And Its Possible Treatment
8. How Tele-health Services Prove Beneficial For Patients And Doctors?
9. Medical Gas Market - Future Growth, Comprehensive Analysis & Key Players
Author: robert henric
10. What Makes A Good Bariatric Surgeon? | Good Bariatric Surgeon Hunt Made Easy
Author: Alsa Pakistan
11. 500 Members Of The Shincheonji Donate Plasma To Develop Treatments For Covid-19
12. How Does Topamax Helps In Treating Migraines And Severe Headaches?
Author: Kristen Jones
13. Male Pattern Baldness: Is There An Effective Treatment?
Author: Pioneer Hair Transplant Center
14. Get A Hair-free Smooth Skin With Laser Hair Reduction
Author: Aster Dermatology
15. Ginger Powder The Herbal Solution For You Healthy Life
Author: Andy Biotech