ALL >> Health >> View Article
Common Male Organ Disorders Every Man Should Know About
More than 50 percent of men suffer from some sort of male organ disorder. However, it’s not like you’d see men at a neighborhood barbeque talking about them like, “Hey, Richard! You know, lately I’ve been having a lot of trouble retracting my prepuce. Ever happen to you? What’s your trick?” Talking about this subject is actually not really socially accepted.
Until society changes and men are freely discussing their droopy privates or issues with release, this article will just have to do. Here’s a list of five of the most common member problems men have and how to blaze a path forward by learning more about them, preventing them when possible, and (hopefully) telling a friend.
Male Organ Disorder #1: Member Dysfunction (MD)
Okay, so if men talked about any male organ disorder, it’s most likely this one. Member dysfunction (MD) is the failure to get and maintain a hard-on. MD has taken center stage over the last 15 to 20 years thanks to more open discussion about intimacy and the miracle of the little blue tablet that “cures” it. Some studies suggest that MD affects nearly one half ...
... of men over 40. Causes of MD can include:
- High blood pressure
- Diseases that affect blood flow
- Lifestyle choices such as smoking, drinking too much alcohol, and sedentary living
- Stress, depression, and performance anxiety
- Member injury
Treatment should begin at the root cause of MD, which can reverse it in many cases. Medication can also be used to stimulate hard-ons.
Male Organ Disorder #2: Priapism
Going hand-in-hand (kind of) with MD, a priapism is a hard-on that persists for 4 or more hours. It happens when blood in the member cannot drain, leaving it engorged. Untreated, this painful occurrence can go on for days if not treated and can have serious consequences.
Things that can cause priapism include:
- Medications for depression, blood pressure, and sensual performance enhancement
- Injury to the privates
- Blood diseases like sickle cell anemia and leukemia
- Spinal cord issues
- Substance and alcohol abuse – cocaine especially
Some men can relieve this simply with an ice pack on the member and perineum. If that doesn’t work, medical treatment is required and is something of a nightmare for men. A small needle is put into the member to drain the blood.
Male Organ Disorders #3 & #4: Phimosis and Paraphimosis
This is a two-for disorder since they are so closely related. Phimosis is a male organ disorder in which the prepuce is so tight around the head of the member that it will not retract. Paraphimosis is kind of like the opposite – it happens when the retracted prepuce won’t return to its original position around the head of the member.
Phimosis generally happens as a result of infection, scar tissue, or balanitis, or it can be something a man is just born with. There are several ways to treat phimosis, which may include:
- Light, slow stretching of the prepuce over a prescribed amount of time
- Sometimes medication is applied during that manual stretching for additional effect
- Preputioplasty – a procedure that separates the prepuce from the glans, or head, of the member
Paraphimosis can be caused by an injury or sensual activity. Paraphimosis is very serious and must be attended to medically as quickly as humanly possible. Apply ice immediately, but then head to the hospital. It’s likely that surgery with be the most likely option to remedy this member problem.
Male Organ Disorder #5: Problems With Release
There are three main types of release issues. They are:
- Early release – This happens when a man releases immediately before or too soon into penetration. This can be caused by a lot of things. Sometimes not having intimacy for a prolonged period will cause heightened sensation that results in it. Other causes include performance anxiety, stress, sensual repression (intentionally doing it quickly due to shame), or depression.
- Delayed release – This is the opposite of early release. This happens when a man either takes a long time for release or he just can’t release. This is most colorfully known as “Whisky Male Organ.” Causes include alcohol abuse, psychological issues, relationship problems, medication, or other chronic health problems.
- Retrograde release – The most astrological-sounding of all the release issues, retrograde release happens when a man peaks and instead of exiting the building, it goes back into the bladder. This is most often associated with men who have nerve damage as a result of diabetes.
Men with any of the above release issues should head to the doctor for help and referrals, if needed. Treatment can include surgery, medication, therapy, and lifestyle modification.
Ways to Help Prevent Male Organ Disorders
There are some things, like genetics, that a man can’t change. However, a man can control everything else (for the most part). Staying on top of anything different or worrisome and heading to a doctor as soon as it’s noticed is key, as is getting an annual checkup. Also, try for weekly self-exams in the shower. Practice a healthy lifestyle and adhere to happy member hygiene regimens.
Finally, put a cherry on it with a specially formulated male organ health creme (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which has been clinically proven safe and mild for skin) to nourish, protect, and strengthen the member. Crèmes that include numerous vitamins and essential amino acids can ensure that the member will retain its elasticity and sensitivity and be free of infection-causing bacteria. Crèmes expressly created for the member should also include protection against early aging and peripheral nerve damage, which can lead to male organ disorders.
Visit www.menshealthfirst.com for more information about treating common male organ health problems, including soreness, redness and loss of male organ sensation. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
Health Articles1. 5 Natural Ways To Improve Your Memory, According To Experts
2. Buy Zolpidem Tartrate 10mg Pills Used For Sleeping Issues
3. How To Find The Right Cardiologist For Heart Issues
Author: Sunil Dutt
4. Herb Supplements For Weight Loss
Author: Jimme Stratton
5. Centesis Catheters Market Worth $633 Million By 2025
Author: Markets and Markets
6. Vascular Closure Devices Market Is Expected To Reach $1.3 Billion By 2026
Author: Markets and Markets
7. How To Choose Healthy Food For Home Delivery?
Author: Dr. Achyutan Eshwar
8. Assembling A Bicycle Do It Yourself Hypnosis | Hypnosis For A Healthy Body
9. Uae: All Set To Become A Global Healthcare Hub
Author: insights care
10. Best Chopper Ambulance Services | Limra Ambulance
Author: Limra Ambulance
11. How To Improve Your Mobility When Struggling With Freedom Of Movement Issues
Author: Aids 4 Mobility
12. Buy Xanax Online At Cheapest Rate
Author: Devender singh
13. Why Cellulose Powder Is So Important For A Healthy Life?
Author: Nb Lab Industry
14. Keep Your Digital Marketing Data Secure
15. Activities That Can Help Your Team Grow Together