ALL >> Legal >> View Article
How To Check A Brand Name's Availability For Trademark Registration In India
Brand names can be protected by its owners with the help of Trademark Registration in India. But to get a trademark registration, it should meet its most important criteria – It should not be registered to somebody else already! Now, the next question comes into picture and is the first step in getting your trademark registered – checking its availability for trademark registration.
The Registrar of Trademarks has provided with an open access to its database. Anybody can access this database and check the availability of his brand name for registration. This database also plays an important role for finalizing a brand name to begin with. It is very important that every entrepreneur or business check the availability of a brand name here before deciding to use it in the market. It can save up on all the investment made by you on a particular brand name and finding out that it belongs to someone else already! That would be the worst start to your business!
Now, even though the database is open access, it is not that easy to assure that your brand name will be guaranteed registration through the result provided by the same database. The Trade Marks Act provides for many conditions which, even though there does not exist an exact match brand name to yours in the database, will provide you with a trademark registration certificate.
Also, there are a few different ways in which you are allowed to check for the availability, so which one is the right one? And, the database can show you a result of numerous applications which is just impossible to check and ascertain a conclusion.
Let me help you out with the most reliable way to use the open database and check the availability online instantly. You can always reach out to us by filing the form on this page – Trademark Search. We will provide a completely FREE trademark search report for any number of brand names you have.
After doing so, there were "0" entries which matched the word "Gargant". This automatically made it sure that the word "Gargant" was available to be trademarked as there was no application which either started or contained the word "Gargant" in its application.
As per our experience, this method works most of the time to find the availability of the brand name for trademarking. For any queries and assistance please contact us. We will help you out with this procedure for Free as our introductory service.
Legal Articles1. Hire The Most Reliable Lee County Wildlife Removal Service Provider
Author: Go pro wildlife removal
2. Do I Need A Lawyer To File For Bankruptcy?
Author: Richard Ravosa
3. Outsource Bookkeeping & Accounting Services
Author: ibn tech llc
4. Get Legal Consultancy In Uae Online Through Frangulf
Author: Fran Gulf
5. Why Is It Important To Get Rid Of Rodents And Raccoons From Your Property?
Author: Blakes Wildlife
6. Understanding Document Authentication And Legalization
7. 5 Wildlife Removal Services Provided By Professional Companies
Author: Go pro wildlife removal
8. Find The Right Divorce Attorney In Milwaukee, Wi By Following These Simple And Effective Hacks
Author: Magner & Hueneke
9. Filing For Sales Tax: You Must Know The Rules
Author: Shamsey Oloko
10. Issues In Publishing– A Look To Legal Review Of Book Manuscript
Author: Addie Stewart
11. Top Considerations For You To Drive Safely When It’s Raining Hard
Author: Ayaz Tutla
12. How To Immigrate To Canada Without Job Offer In 2020?
Author: Yatin Kumar
13. Family Lawyers In Bangalore And Divorce Lawyers In Bangalore
14. How Professional Worker’s Compensation Claims Lawyer Works For Your Benefits?
15. Need To Hire A Personal Injury Lawyer To Receive Compensation From Insurance