ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Important Parts Of A Smartphone And Their Repair
We all love to make a style statement by flashing the latest smartphone in our hand but seldom do we know the parts involved in making it what it is. A smartphone is like teamwork where every part has a specific and important role to play and the phone can only perform when all the parts are functioning properly. So, knowing these parts is important as if any one of them goes faulty, you know what are you getting repaired. Ignorance can actually cost us in the long run as we could be taken for a ride when it comes to Smartphone Repair.
Listed below are a few important parts of the phone we all should know of. They are not only important but falter the most because of their excessive usage and in case they falter, reach out to MobiGarage.com which can fix any of these issues at the earliest.
1. Screen/ Digitizer – One of the most important parts of the phone, the screen is the basic component with the help of which you can see all the images on the phone. The modern screen used in smartphones these days comprises of 3 major parts - Glass, Touch and Display and is called a Digitizer. So, if it breaks, cracks or becomes unresponsive, you need to get the LCD repaired as fast as possible as it can harm your phone further.
2. The Battery – Battery is like the powerhouse of your phone. Your phone performs as long as the battery is charged up. The moment the battery loses the charge, your smartphone turns dead. Battery these days use Lithium-ion technology and most of them are irremovable. So, once the battery konks off, you need to get in touch with an expert Smartphone repair company like MobiGarage to get it replaced.
3. Sim Card Connector – Hiding below the battery deep down is the Sim Card Connector placed in a Sim Card Tray. The phone will not be able to connect to any network or read the data of the phone contacts/ messages or any other data if the Sim card holder connection breaks.
4. USB Port – That external point on your phone that you keep plugging in and out to charge your phone or transfer data, is generally placed on the bottom or at times top of the phone. Since charging is a frequent activity; the chances of it breaking down are more.
5. Microphone/ Loud Speaker/ Earpiece – Responsible for transmitting your voice or receiving the other person’s voice, these are small but pivotal parts of the phone. The whole purpose of a phone goes waste in case they falter as you might end up getting buzzing, noisy or crackling sounds.
6. amera – This part of the phone needs no introduction. While a front camera is used to click a selfie or to make a video, the rear one is used to click photos. So, when the camera of your phone starts giving you blurry or out of focus images, you know what to get repaired.
7. Buttons – Power and volume buttons are a small but significant part of the phone. Once these become free, stiff or unresponsive, neither would you be able to turn on/off the phone properly nor adjust the volume and this can really get annoying.
"MobiGarage is a one-stop shop for mobile repair, refurb and spare-part services. It is a multi-category mobile services platform which bridges the gap between an authorized service center and a local repair shop and brings you the best of both the worlds by offering professional services at an affordable cost. ?The services are offered pan India through online and offline mode both. Be it Apple, Samsung, Lenovo, Oppo or Xiaomi, MobIgarage caters to more than 20 different brands and 500 different models."
Automobiles Articles1. Some Popular Causes And Methods Of Overspray Removal
2. How To Deal With A Broken Car Windscreen?
Author: Sam Lampasona
3. Covid-19 And Car Buying: The Near Future Of Car Buying Amidst Coronavirus
Author: Kaitlin Miller
4. Things To Know About Piston, Piston Rings And Connecting Rods.
5. Here Is Why One Must Hire A Professional Company For Car Disinfection Treatment.
6. Facts You Never Knew About Driving Instructors
Author: Nicholas Manchee
7. What Makes Harley Davidson The Ultimate Cruiser Machine
Author: Levi Fysh
8. How To Replace A Faulty Clock Spring With A New One
Author: Hamish Crotty
9. Difference Between An Authorized Car Repair Shop And A Local One
Author: Oliver Mertin
10. Led Daytime Running Lights For Cars: For More On-road Visibility
Author: Aoonu auto
11. How Hiring A Ute Helps To Make It Easy To Move Of Your Expensive Electronic Items?
Author: Sarah James
12. Have The Auto Glass Repair San Jose And Auto Glass Replacement San Jose Fix Your Window Issues
13. Buy Led Fog Lights From Diode Dynamics
Author: Tara Bloch
14. Novelty Motorcycle Helmets Bring Great Level Of Protection!
Author: Ricardo Rios
15. Reasons To Buy The New Ford Everest!
Author: Houtan Zamani