ALL >> Education >> View Article
Everything You Need To About Mba In Data Analytics And Data Sciences
With the increasing use of analytics across various industries, companies are looking to hire management professionals that expertise in big data. Companies expect these professionals to deliver meaningful insights to understand the contemporary market. The insights also helps in deducing the factors that can improve the organization's standing in its domain. The data in-hand enables the company’s hierarchy to make business-driven decisions that aim to leverage marginal gains over their competition.
For their services, analytics professionals are paid well. If you wish to pursue this lucrative career, you will need an MBA in Data Analytics and Data Sciences (MBA in DA & DS). Let's know why!
1. What is MBA in DA & DS?
MBA in DA and DS is a two-year postgraduate programme that aims to make you competent in the use of analytics and data science tools. The course will prepare you for business and techno-functional roles in projects related to analytics. The course also offers a combination of actionable insights and operational intelligence. By studying this programme, you will become a world-class data science professional in this cut-throat industry.
To be eligible for this programme, you must complete your graduation or equivalent degree with a minimum of 50% (45% if you belong to SC/ST/OBC). You must also have mathematics as a subject in your 12th standard.
2. Why should you pursue this course?
Data plays an important role in our lives. For instance, YouTube using data to curate a playlist based on the songs we often play. It simplifies our lives and improves our experience of using the product. By understanding this scenario, businesses are investing in analytics to gather meaningful insights from their pool of data. It also requires them to hire professionals that not only have excellent analytical skills but can also lead a team of analysts. Therefore, by studying MBA in DA and DS, you will perfectly fit in the requisite profile.
3. What are the career prospects?
A career in data analytics offers lucrative job opportunities. Some of them are -
Personal Financial Advisor.
Business Intelligence Analyst.
Business Analytics Specialist.
As a fresher, you can expect a starting salary between Rs 6 lacs to Rs 8 lacs per annum. With more experience, your salary will be hiked.
So, kickstart your career in the analytics industry with an MBA in Data Sciences and Data Analytics to secure your future.
Education Articles1. Data Science Course - 360digitmg
Author: Data Science
2. Python Training In Noida
Author: mapping skills
3. How Schools Are Dealing With Covid-19
Author: Prerna Sharma
4. How Montessori Students Progress Through The Levels Of Mathematics
Author: Daviis Collins
5. Business Analytics Course
Author: Business Analytics
6. Ssc Result Marksheet Download
7. You Must Learn Some Skills While College Life
8. How Do International Students Choose The Right Education Consultant?
Author: Navneet Singh
9. Cat 2020 Exam Registration
Author: Harita Sama
10. How To Start A Blog In India For Free From Scratch In 2020 [step By Step Detailed Guide]
11. Make The Education System Better With Online Leadership Programs
Author: Richard Sharp
12. Trainer Services Of Custom Creative Products
Author: Martine Macduglas
13. Characteristics Of Effective Primary School Leadership Programs
Author: Richard Sharp
14. Top Govt Engineering Colleges In Odisha
Author: Gandhi Engineerimg College
15. Education: Expectation Vs Reality