ALL >> Career >> View Article
Become A Cook Now! Search Jobs For Free!
Just.Jobs has a large number of registered employers from the hospitality industry who regularly posts vacancy of new cooking jobs. Search & get a cooking job now as per your expertise here on this fastest job search site.
Cooking is now term as a professional career with the growing hospitality industry. The Hospitality Industry is required cook more than any other industry. There are specialized cooking courses offering by various Hotel Management Institution.
Who Hire Cook?
Cook Jobs is a very demanding job not only in Hospitality Industry but also in educational as well as business organizations. The institution like resorts, hotels, casinos, restaurants have a high demand to hire chef and being commercial institutions they are also paying a handsome salary to their chef. You will search for a good chef job from Just.Jobs.
Cook and chef are also very highly required in some of the educational institutional bodies like school, colleges, hospitals, cafeterias, Govt. Canteens & hospitals.
What You Need To Be A Professional Cook:
Cooking in the domestic level does not require any professional qualification, but, to be a professional success you need to take proper academic education. There are different types of educational qualification available to be a cook. A diploma course after Matriculation, a Bachelor degree in culinary science and also a Master degree in culinary arts subjects are some of the good courses to land the cooking job.
Learn & Earn:
Learn & earn is well said for the professional chef. Culinary science is a vast subject which cannot be learned within a few years. The process of learning on culinary science will take a complete life span of the chef. During the process, a normal newcomer chef will become an experienced one and promoted to a higher rank.
Different Types of Chef in the Culinary Industry
The candidate who wants to be a professional cook & chef, there are many primitive ranks for them which are mentioned below.
1. Chief Chef: Chief Chef is the topmost post in the culinary profession. He manages all the kitchen works and workers like a manager. All the menu, routine, work schedule, purchase are decided by the Chief Chef. He is the person who decides the cost of the food & dishes also.
2. Asst. Chief Chef: Asst. Chief Chef is the employee in Hotel Industry who assists the Chief Chef in his works.
3. Banquet Chef: Banquet Chef Career is different from that of the regular chef of a restaurant kitchen. They manage the culinary provision of conventions, the conference as well as banquets. This high profile job has very high demand and the pay band is also very high.
4. Pastry Chef: Pastry Chef is getting a job in different bakery farms. Their main job is to prepare bread, desserts & pastries as well as other new cookery items.
5. Food Manager: Food Manager is hired by large farms like Oberoi, Taj & other culinary giants to check the quality of the food. The Food Manager is like Inspecting Authorities after their certification the food serves to the clients.
6. Inventory Manager: Every kitchen requires some raw materials to prepare foods. The person who is responsible for buying and making an inventory of the kitchen goods is known as Inventory Manager.
7. Club & Resort Manager: There are many parties & functions are being organized in the Club, resort & hotels. These events need to be managed well as these events are involved drinks, foods, music & dance. The Club & Resort Manager is responsible for the arrangement of such parties.
8. Other Job Opportunities: Besides the above job opportunities in the cooking field, there are other commercial jobs are also available for the professional cookers in the private sector like General Manager, Front Office Executive, Housekeeping Jobs, Room Service Boy etc.
There are many different posts and responsibilities in the job market of the professional cook and chef. But, one thing is constant that is searching for the place of all these jobs. Just.Jobs is the only place where a fresh cooking professional will find the desired job for him. Why delay register now if you are a culinary art student.
Career Articles1. Top 3 Reasons Why People Hire Image Consultants
Author: Radiance Image Consultancy
2. Step By Step Instructions To Crack Nid 2020 At The First Attempt – Best Tips
3. Today Job Circular Bd Is One Of The Largest Job Circular
Author: todayjobcircular bd
4. Top 5 Reasons To Hire A Resume Service Company For All Your Needs
Author: CV Warehouse
5. Why Content Writing Jobs Are As Important As Any Other Job
Author: Faizan Idrees
6. 7 Highly Demanded Digital Marketing Jobs & Skills
Author: Manju Rai
7. Efficient Ways To Help You Prepare For Ielts
8. How To Become Leed Green Associate With Efficient Time Management.
Author: ge 3s
9. What Is The Eligibility Criteria For Pmp Certification Courses In Dubai?
Author: Acad Training & Consulting
10. How To Start Consultancy Services?
Author: John Miller
11. How To Write An Attention-grabbing Linkedin Profile
Author: Resumes Planet
12. It Staffing Company In Pune |top Recruitment Firm In Pune
13. How Much Can I Make In A Career In Playing Badminton?
14. Business Consulting Has Become A Hot Trend In Florida: Here Is Why
Author: Sharon L. Spano
15. How To Choose Recruitment Agencies?
Author: Sayali Kulkarni