ALL >> Health >> View Article
How To Improve Male Organ Skin: 8 Easy Tips For Healthy Member Skin
Facial skin? Check! Body skin? Check! Genital skin? Whaaaat? Isn’t member skin just part of the body? Well, yes and no. Genital skin is very delicate and needs special attention. That’s why all men need to know how to improve male organ skin now and then how to preserve it so they can have healthy member skin for decades to come. Here are eight easy ways to ensure a man’s member is smooth, supple, and inviting.
1) Do a Regular Self-Exam – It’s best to do it every week, but if monthly is all a man wants to do, it’s still good. Do the exam while in the shower. Wait about five minutes for the testicles to relax and then drop. Check the texture of the skin, feel for bumps or lumps, and search out moles. Check the member, the testicles (lightly roll them with the index finger and thumb). If anything seems out of the ordinary, see a doctor.
2) Wrap it Up – A great way how to improve male organ skin is to keep it free of Partner Transmitted Infections (PTIs). They often lead to member skin to get sore, itchy, red, and dry. Protection is two-fold: have a conversation with a partner(s) before ...
... having relations to get their status and use protection when having relations.
3) Play Time Policies – When engaging in intimate moments, it’s important to remember that though the member shows up to the party all hard and tough, it’s actually a very delicate, sensitive fella. Be mindful not to be too rough with it, squeeze too hard, or inflict harm to it. The skin here is very delicate and even small tears and bruises can build up over time leading to skin discoloration and hardened texture which can rob a man of sensitivity down the line.
4) Use it or Lose it (tone, that is) – Healthy member skin is toned member skin. Just like the other muscles in the body, the member needs to be exercised to preserve muscle tone and its suppleness. Get hard-ons frequently, even if they go unused. It’s the easiest (and probably most enjoyable of all the tips on how to improve male organ skin).
5) Pull Out the Safety Scissors – Just kidding, but the essence of that is very true for this tip. Manscaping is a great way to keep things fresh, pleasing to the eye, and looking a bit bigger as well. That said, a man must exercise extreme care when trimming the bushes. If shaving, be sure to wait five minutes to let water soak in and make the hair softer and easier to remove. Use a new razor and don’t go over an area more than once (or feel the wrath of razor burn). If using scissors or clippers, exercise caution and don’t get too close to the skin. Be sure to use a product to prevent ingrown hairs like Tend Skin, to ensure healthy member skin.
6) Rub a Dub Dub – Hopefully, every man is already using this tip on how to improve male organ skin. Clean the member well, often, and thoroughly. Use only gentle cleansers and water. Get in those folds (gently) and spend some time in the area. If it took five seconds, it’s not clear. Rinse well and air dry if possible, pat dry with a soft towel if low on time. Do not rub!
7) Turtleneck Turn-Down -- For uncircumcised men, the foreskin can be a cumbersome issue. The area can be quite alluring to smegma, a funky concoction of dead skin cells, bacteria, and emissions, which can result to a sour smell, inflammation, and even infection. Thoroughly cleanse the area by retracting the foreskin and gently washing. If it’s grown hard, use an oil first to break things up. Men who have chronic issues with smegma and infections from smegma may want to consider a circumcision.
8) Get Soft – After getting all squeaky clean, use a specially created male organ health creme (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which has been clinically proven safe and mild for skin) daily on member and surrounding areas. By using a member-specific crème, a man can be assured that he is getting the essential vitamins and nutrients to keep skin healthy, elastic, and moisturized. A crème should also have antibacterial properties to protect the skin and soothing additions, like Shea butter and Vitamin E to calm the skin and prevent rash and redness from irritation. When a man is learning how to improve male organ skin, this is a very necessary daily activity.
Visit www.menshealthfirst.com for more information about treating common male organ health problems, including soreness, redness and loss of male organ sensation. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
Health Articles1. Cbd Against Essential Tremor & Its Antioxidant Properties
Author: Mohsin beg
2. Tips For Finding A Good Neurologist In Mumbai
Author: Dr. Kharkar
3. Focus On Hearing Wellness In 2021
4. Consider These Home Remedies For Kidney Stone And Recover Fast
Author: peter roy
5. Should Pregnant Women Get The Covid-19 Vaccine?
6. What Is The Role Of Certified Nursing Assistant In Healthcare Team?
Author: Addi long
7. Why Upper And Lower Eyelid Surgery Md Appeal When Your Eyelids Start Drooping
Author: Sarah Morris
8. Using Massage In Business To Strengthen Business
Author: Ethan Robort
9. Get Proper Control Over Your Sleep Disorder
10. Transplant Diagnostics Market To Reach Usd 5.5 Billion By 2025 – Increasing Number Of Transplant Procedures
Author: Rama Sharma
11. The Dos And Don’ts Of Double Masking
Author: Apurva Gargava
12. What Are My Options For Teeth Whitening? Explain By Brampton Dentist
13. How To Use Laminar Flow Hood For Laboratory
Author: Airtech Equipment Pte Ltd
14. How To Decrease Rejected Medical Claims
15. Regular Dental Check-up - What To Expect
Author: Nisha Dhankhar