ALL >> Computers >> View Article
How To Fix Windows 10 Language Pack Error 0x800f0954
Windows 10 Language packs are very convenient, but some of the users are complaining that they are facing the Language Pack error 0x800f0954 on their computers. In this article, you will get to know how to fix Windows 10 language pack error 0x800f0954.
Here’s how to fix Windows 10 language pack error 0x800f0954
• Changing Wi-Fi settings
1. Click on the text field given in the Search box.
2. Enter Wi-Fi settings to go to the wireless network.
3. Choose the name of the right connection.
4. Disable the metered connection by turning off the option.
5. You need to wait till you get the We’re installing new features text.
6. After that, press on it.
7. You need to wait till you get the install option.
8. Enable the metered Wi-Fi network.
• Editing Wuauserv settings
1. Click on the Windows and R keys together.
2. It is given on the system keyboard.
3. It will launch the run prompt box.
4. Enter regedit in the search bar.
5. Click on the Enter option.
6. It will open the Registry Editor menu.
7. After that, press on the Yes option.
8. Go to the location mentioned below:
9. Search for the registry button which is UseWUServer.
10.After that, start changing the value into 0.
11. Exit from the registry menu.
12. Press on the Start menu.
13. Click on the Search bar.
14. Enter cmd in the search bar.
15. Find, and you need to right-click on the cmd button.
16. It is located on the results.
17. After that, select the Run as administrator option.
18. Enter these commands which are mentioned below:
net stop bits
net stop appidsvc
ren C:WindowsSoftwareDistribution SoftwareDistribution.old
ren C:WindowsSystem32catroot2 catroot2.old
net start bits
net stop cryptsvc
net start appidsvc
net start cryptsvc
net start wuauserv
net stop wuauserv
19. Return to the Region and Language settings tab located on the computer.
20. You need to try to download the language pack which you are not able to install.
1. Search for the UseWUServer option.
2. Press and start editing the DWORD value to the greater than 0.
3. By going to the cmd type, you need to go through the command mentioned below:
4. Net start wuauserv
5. Net stop wuauserv
6. Exit from the cmd menu.
7. Start the system again.
• Adding the pack manually
1. Press on the Start option.
2. Press on the Settings tab.
3. Select the Time and Language option.
4. Click on the Region and Language settings tab.
5. Click on the Add a Language option.
6. After that, select the folder as per your wish.
7. Go through the guidelines mentioned on the screen.
Jaxson Harry is a Microsoft Office expert and has been working in the technology industry since 2002. As a technical expert, Devin has written technical blogs, manuals, white papers, and reviews for many websites such as office.com/setup.
Source: Windows 10.
Hi, this is Jaxson Harry. I am an Online Marketing Expert with 3 years of extensive and rich experience of Marketing through Social Networking Platforms.
Computers Articles1. Best Election Management Software Solution In 2020
Author: prateek mishra
2. Fortnite: How To Unlock Different Styles For Remedy Vs. Toxin Skin
3. 12 Best Apps To Install On Your New Iphone
4. Where To Find Missable Items In Final Fantasy 7
Author: Jaxson Harry
5. The Best Secure Cloud Storage For Your Personal And Business Needs
6. All You Need To Know About Glbrain Initial Exchange Offering
7. Buy A Laptop Computer Online Store
Author: Shweta Computer
8. Streamline Your Business Operation With Sales Force Automation Software
Author: Rati Bhanot
9. Laptop On Rent
Author: True Tech
10. M V Technologies - One Of The Top Web And App Development Companies In Noida
11. Building Your Own Desktop At Home? Keep An Eye For These Key Components.
Author: Sonu Kumar
12. Contact And Get Browser Support Over The Phone.
Author: kirlin jackeline
13. How Testing Transformation Leads The Way To Digital Transformation
Author: Oliver Moore
14. Use The Antivirus Program In An Efficient Way
Author: murphy felicia
15. How To Personalize Visual Feedback For Touch Points On Windows 10?
Author: Aida Martin