ALL >> Fitness >> View Article
Things To Follow When You Start Weight Lifting
The gym is the best place for you to not only lose weight but also gain up colossal confidence. The confidence of having a beautiful body, the determination of lifting huge weights, and the courage to present yourself in the world is what you get from your gym. When you enter a gym, looking at the vast dumbbells intimidates you and compels you to lift them up, but still, you have to follow specific rules before going to lift the dumbbells.
What are the things you should keep in mind before you start weight lifting?
There are specific processes and things you have you keep in mind before weight lifting. They are as follows:
Exercise: Before weight lifting, you should exercise and make your body flexible. As you enter the gym, do not just starts with weight lifting, relax your body, exercise, and make the muscles or the bones warm before going for weight lifting.
Ask tour trainer: Before going for weight lifting, you should ask or take the permission of your trainer. If he tells that your body is fit for weight lifting then only lift weights, or else there may be severe problems.
Take up load as much as you can: You should take up weight lifting loads as much as your body can take. Do not push yourself too much, or it may result in bone or muscle problems. There can be a severe strain on your muscle, and you can have issues regarding your bones also. Aim for 15 reps this may help in your weight lifting.
If you encounter any problem, immediately consult your physician and do not keep it aside. This may affect your health.
About the Author
Kisar Dhillon – A Personal Fitness Trainer in Portland, Oregon. Need to get toned, lose weight, lose body fat, and increase lean muscle. If you need fitness trainer in Portland, then Kisar is the one. He is a personal trainer Portland OR with 25 years of experience and has expertise in health & fitness industry.For more information visit us today : http://kisardhillon.com
Kisar Dhillon is a Portland Personal Trainer with 25 years of experience and expertise in the health & fitness industry. If you want the best Portland Personal training studio, call 503-953-0241.
Fitness Articles1. Just Squatting Vs. Corrective Exercising
2. Pilates - The New Favourite Exercise Of Celebrities
3. Ten Unexpected Ways Exercise At Home Can Make Your Life Better.
Author: sagar painuly
4. Why Should You Consume Supplements?
5. What Are The Few Natural Ways To Stay Healthy?
6. The Commercial Approach Of Health Supplements
7. Side Effects Of Concerta Addiction
Author: max david
8. Nephrotic Syndrome- Symptoms, Causes, Risk Factors & Ayurvedic Treatment
Author: Kidney Cure
9. Are There Benefits For A Chiropractor While Pregnant?
10. How Do Chiropractic Care Work:
11. Best Boxing Trainer In New York City
Author: allen alvir
12. Surprising Benefits Of Physiotherapy For Women
Author: Hitesh Sharma
13. Eggs And Human Health
Author: Yogendra Shinde
14. A Yoga Teacher Training Program Can Turn Your Passion Into An Income
Author: Rajesh mishra
15. Things To Know About Reformer Pilates And How Can You Use It
Author: Holly Coane