ALL >> Fitness >> View Article
Things To Follow When You Start Weight Lifting
The gym is the best place for you to not only lose weight but also gain up colossal confidence. The confidence of having a beautiful body, the determination of lifting huge weights, and the courage to present yourself in the world is what you get from your gym. When you enter a gym, looking at the vast dumbbells intimidates you and compels you to lift them up, but still, you have to follow specific rules before going to lift the dumbbells.
What are the things you should keep in mind before you start weight lifting?
There are specific processes and things you have you keep in mind before weight lifting. They are as follows:
Exercise: Before weight lifting, you should exercise and make your body flexible. As you enter the gym, do not just starts with weight lifting, relax your body, exercise, and make the muscles or the bones warm before going for weight lifting.
Ask tour trainer: Before going for weight lifting, you should ask or take the permission of your trainer. If he tells that your body is fit for weight lifting then only lift weights, or else there may be severe problems.
Take up load as much as you can: You should take up weight lifting loads as much as your body can take. Do not push yourself too much, or it may result in bone or muscle problems. There can be a severe strain on your muscle, and you can have issues regarding your bones also. Aim for 15 reps this may help in your weight lifting.
If you encounter any problem, immediately consult your physician and do not keep it aside. This may affect your health.
About the Author
Kisar Dhillon – A Personal Fitness Trainer in Portland, Oregon. Need to get toned, lose weight, lose body fat, and increase lean muscle. If you need fitness trainer in Portland, then Kisar is the one. He is a personal trainer Portland OR with 25 years of experience and has expertise in health & fitness industry.For more information visit us today : http://kisardhillon.com
Kisar Dhillon is a Portland Personal Trainer with 25 years of experience and expertise in the health & fitness industry. If you want the best Portland Personal training studio, call 503-953-0241.
Fitness Articles1. The Benefits Of Exercise In Conquering Addiction
Author: Steve Son
2. Do You Know These Benefits Of Losing Weight??
3. What Is Tiova 9mcg Inhaler ?
4. Body Sculpting Treatment Clinic Sydney
5. Playing With The Forces In Breathwork
Author: Dan Brule
6. Breathwork For Venting And Transforming Stress, Tension And Fatigue
Author: Dan Brule
7. Car Accident Injuries Symptoms And Chiropractic Treatment
Author: Robert Augustine
8. Why Insurance For Music Dealer Is An Utter Necessity?
Author: music Insurance Company
9. Key To Finding The Best Protein Bars
Author: Rite Bite
10. Benefits Of Spinal Decompression Therapy
Author: Rajesh Mishra
11. Yoga Retreats In Vietnam | Yoga Hoi An | Aum Yoga Vietnam
12. Benefits Of Ayurveda Yoga Teacher Training In Rishikesh
Author: Rajesh mishra
13. Why Should You Take A Gym Membership In Pune
Author: omkar singh
14. Fight Against Gastric Cancer: Improve Your Lifestyle With Healthy Habits
Author: Jay Chokshi
15. Yoga Vs. Pilates - Benefit Differences