ALL >> Health >> View Article
Male Organ Pump Beginners: Avoid A Sore Male Organ
The male organ pump has been around for decades, one of the early tools designed to help men with tumescence function issues so that they could achieve a hard-on. Even with other advances in this area, the male organ pump is still often recommended for use by men whose male organ health issues make becoming tumescent difficult. But over the last fifty years, another set of men have become male organ pump enthusiasts: those who believe that using a male organ pump can add length and/or girth to their tumescent member. For any new male organ pump users – especially those who are using the tool to increase their manhood size – the following may be useful in avoiding a sore male organ while using the pump.
First, it should be acknowledged that there is considerable debate about whether or not the male organ pump can actually increase male organ size – and if it can, whether this is a temporary or permanent effect. Second, many medical professionals feel there is a risk in using a male organ pump recreationally and without a doctor’s prescription. There is the risk of permanent damage from male organ pump use.
... if a man is going to use a male organ pump, there are several things to remember in order to avoid getting a sore male organ.
- Follow instructions carefully. Pumps obtained under a prescription should always have clear and detailed instructions. However, if a man buys a pump without a prescription from a commercial manufacturer, it may not have instructions, or the instructions may be incomplete. If instructions are complete, be sure to follow them in order to know the proper way to use the pump; improper use is probably the most common reason for a man getting a sore male organ from pumping. If instructions are not included, look online for general instructions or see if this particular device (or a similar one) has online instructions.
- Start slowly. It may take a few attempts for the manhood to get used to the pumping process. Be patient. Rushing can result in soreness or even permanent damage. Some guys want to start using the pump every day; however, if soreness or other warning signs result, start out with less frequency – perhaps 3 times a week. It also is often best to make the first few attempts short – perhaps 3 to 5 minutes.
- Don’t overdo. A lot of men really get into their male organ pump and want to use it for extended periods of time – half an hour, an hour, or more. Most physicians recommend using it for not more than 20 minutes at a time – and then only after building up to that length of time.
- If it hurts – stop. Use common sense when pumping. If something hurts or doesn’t feel right, stop and try to figure out why. Is the device not placed properly? Is the suction too strong? Is the seal loose? Try to determine the cause of the pain and correct it. If necessary, contact the manufacturer to see if they can help pinpoint and solve the problem.
- Be aware. Just like you shouldn’t operate heavy machinery unless at your best, don’t use a male organ pump when you’ve been drinking, taking substances, not getting enough sleep, or in some other situation in which your judgment and/or reflexes may be impaired.
Even following this advice, some men using a male organ pump may end up with a sore male organ. In addition to letting it rest, they should be sure to regularly use a top-notch male organ health creme (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). Select a crème with a combination of soothing moisturizing elements, such as shea butter and vitamin E. Keeping the member skin healthy will also help alleviate soreness. Use a crème with alpha lipoic acid, a powerful antioxidant that fights free radicals and the skin damage using the pumps can cause.
Visit www.menshealthfirst.com for more information about treating common male organ health problems, including soreness, redness and loss of male organ sensation. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
Health Articles1. Cbd Against Essential Tremor & Its Antioxidant Properties
Author: Mohsin beg
2. Tips For Finding A Good Neurologist In Mumbai
Author: Dr. Kharkar
3. Focus On Hearing Wellness In 2021
4. Consider These Home Remedies For Kidney Stone And Recover Fast
Author: peter roy
5. Should Pregnant Women Get The Covid-19 Vaccine?
6. What Is The Role Of Certified Nursing Assistant In Healthcare Team?
Author: Addi long
7. Why Upper And Lower Eyelid Surgery Md Appeal When Your Eyelids Start Drooping
Author: Sarah Morris
8. Using Massage In Business To Strengthen Business
Author: Ethan Robort
9. Get Proper Control Over Your Sleep Disorder
10. Transplant Diagnostics Market To Reach Usd 5.5 Billion By 2025 – Increasing Number Of Transplant Procedures
Author: Rama Sharma
11. The Dos And Don’ts Of Double Masking
Author: Apurva Gargava
12. What Are My Options For Teeth Whitening? Explain By Brampton Dentist
13. How To Use Laminar Flow Hood For Laboratory
Author: Airtech Equipment Pte Ltd
14. How To Decrease Rejected Medical Claims
15. Regular Dental Check-up - What To Expect
Author: Nisha Dhankhar