ALL >> Business >> View Article
A Great Review Of New Samsung Galaxy S4 Of It’s Improved In Every Area
The Samsung Galaxy S4 was a gorgeous phone at the time. The trouble is that it's in 2013: five years later, it's not the phone you want to put in your pocket - not just because it's limited on Android 5.0.1, which makes it a serious security risk Now we are used to mobile rock Android 8.0.
If you purchased the Samsung Galaxy S4 in 2018, you might find this a frustrating experience and must endure poor performance and frequent slowdowns. The good news is that you don't have to spend the most dollars to get a decent upgrade, because anything that has been released in the past two years will improve.
Obviously, if you can extend to the Samsung Galaxy S9 then you will get a great experience, but the S8 can do almost the same. If your budget is tight, then other smartphones are one of them.
The Full Version
The Samsung Galaxy S4 is the much-anticipated smartphone this year, but after the debut in New York in March, Samsung let us wait for the phone. At the same time, One has stolen Samsung at the top of the A-List, and now potential buyers are not only wondering if it is better than its competitors, but whether it is better than its predecessor.
It's easy to see why many people are trying to find the difference between the Galaxy S3 and the new S4: the two phones share their curved shapes, chrome-effect borders and familiar home buttons. The difference is only close at hand. The screen is slightly higher, the lower lip is smaller, and the sensors on the top of the display have been subtly rearranged. There is also an additional black point - an infrared sensor, the S4 is used to power the gesture control function. The top of the phone is still loaded with a notification light that uses the full RGB gamut - an improvement to the HTC dual-tone lamp.
Although the screen is slightly larger, the new phone is smaller and easier to carry than the previous one: its 5mm slimmer, lighter, but more sturdy, the rear panel has almost no appearance.
We like the diamond back shell of the S4, which is a big improvement on the plain S3, but the outer casing is still completely plastic and lacks the reassuring and expensive feel of the other smartphone aluminum shell. It just doesn't feel like a device worth £500. At least the plastic rear panel is detachable, with access to the microSD slot and replaceable battery, which has won Samsung's versatility.
The S4's 5-inch, 1,920 x 1,080 Super AMOLED panel uses a PenTile grid, but this type of display has no blurry edges - the 441ppi ensures that Samsung's screen is as clear as any other product on the market.
The black level is perfect, the difference between dark black and light white is calm, and the color of the S4 is richer than the color on the HTC LCD. The perspective is very good.
But there is a problem, that is its brightness. The maximum brightness of S4 is 221cd / m [sup] 2 [/ sup], which does not match others 481cd / m [sup] 2 [/ sup], dark black level can not make up for the lack of - images, when the phone is compared side by side, the webpage And the game lacks vitality. The S4's screen is still one of the best screens in the industry, but it's a runner-up here.
The European S4 phone is not equipped with a 1.6GHz eight-core processor that was touted at launch; instead, we are carrying a 1.9GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 600.
For more details, visit the website Samsungrepairing.uk
Business Articles1. Use Cylindrical Roller Bearing To Increase The Performance Of Machine
2. Major Types Of The Bearings Used Popularly In Different Industries
3. Working With Gel Pens For A Broad Range Of Writing Tasks
4. Ceramics Market Increasing Demand, Industry Share 2027
5. Thermoplastic Tape Market Trends, Industry Size, Growth, Analysis And Forecast - 2020 To 2029
6. Shaped Liquid Cartons Market Trends, Industry Size, Growth, Analysis And Forecast - 2020 To 2028
7. When Size 18 Dress Shoes Matter
Author: ADRIAN COULTER
8. Reusable Water Bottle Market Trends, Industry Size, Growth, Analysis And Forecast - 2020 To 2028
9. Coretechnologie’s 4d_additive Software Now Generates Step Data For 3d Printing
10. Civil Contractor – Manage The Construction Project Smoothly
11. Ready Meal Trays Market Trends, Industry Size, Growth, Analysis And Forecast - 2020 To 2028
12. Ascorbyl Palmitate (vitamin C Palmitate) Market Trends, Market Share, Industry Size, Growth, Sales,
13. Polymerase Chain Reaction (pcr) Market Trends, Industry Size, Growth, Analysis And Forecast - 2020 T
14. Strategy Of Choosing The Reputable Construction Services To Build Your Dream Home
15. Digital Marketing Agency Hoisting Your Sales In Pandemic