ALL >> Education >> View Article
Top Bba Colleges In Delhi ncr
Get yourself enlisted into the world of Amity University- one of the top BBA colleges in Delhi NCR! Amity University is known as one of the top BBA colleges in Delhi NCR for its unique academic courses among which Bachelor in Business Administration is the primary one.
To apply for the BBA course, one needs the eligibility of Higher Secondary (10+2) or an equivalent degree from a recognized board or university.
The candidate has to secure a minimum of 50–60% marks in his / her Higher Secondary examination.
However, the percentage of marks differs for sponsored and non-sponsored students, respectively.
The duration of the Bachelor in Business Administration (BBA) course is three years.
Things you need to know about the course: Amity University, also known as Amity Business School (for business studies) as one of the tops BBA colleges in Delhi NCR and offers the course in two Categories:- BBA (General)- this course consists of 6 semesters.
In the first two semesters, the university provides thorough knowledge about the route to students. In the third semester, students are free to choose their specializations in the course.
BBA (Specialized)- One of the top BBA colleges in Delhi NCR- Amity Business School has a choice for three specialized courses in BBA.
These specializations include Accounts and Finance/ Marketing and Sales, and the students have the opportunity to choose their specialities from the first semester itself.
Program Fee for BBA in one of the top BBA colleges in Delhi NCR: The non sponsored program fee for the first year is Rs1.18lacs (approx) Major specializations of BBA in Amity Business School are BBA in Finance and Accounts, BBA in Marketing and Sales, BBA in Family and Business Entrepreneurship.
You can take the specializations depending upon the area of interest or the career path that you want to choose.
Want to know more about the course?
Just log in to https://www.amity.edu/gurugram/bba
Amity University has been on the list of top private universities in India for the past two decades as it is the place where a student can meet his/her passion through their education. Top private universities in India must create a benchmark of global knowledge by delivering their best of theories, practices, resources, and standards all over the world. Amity has successfully done that over the year. For More Details log in to https://www.amity.edu
Education Articles1. Seo Tools And What Are The Ways To Use That Tools?
Author: Benjamin Andrew Stokes
2. Why School Buses Are Yellow In Color?
Author: My schoolr
3. How To Identify The Best Athletic Trainer In India
4. The Distance To The 3 Major Medical Universities In Ukraine From Kiev
5. Why Python Stands Out Among Programming Languages
6. Why Choose Anudip Foundation?
7. Microsoft Azure Features And Components
8. Knowledge Science Training In Mumbai Archives
9. Bsc It Distance Education - Simplidistance
10. Pmp - Project Management Professional Certification A Fuel To High Salary And Bright Career
Author: Avan Jack
11. Do Employers Really Value Your Mba Degree?
12. Why Go For A Management Education?
13. Why Machine Learning Matters To The New Generation?
14. How Online Pte Practice Material Helps?
15. 4 Ways Management Studies Help In Making Career In Healthcare
Author: Akash Mishra