ALL >> Beauty >> View Article
Expert Tips To Get Safe Manicure And Pedicure
Getting a manicure or pedicure from a natural nail salon is always a relaxing indulgence. So, whenever you schedule an appointment with your nail salon, make sure that you leave with perfectly manicured fingers and toes. The nail salon you choose must follow advanced sanitary techniques and practices to reduce the chemical toxicity. Here we’ve listed a few tips to consider before booking an appointment with a nail salon for manicure and pedicure.
Before visiting a nail salon, check if the manicurist is licensed and have undergone specialized training to ensure they care for your nails safely. They must be able to find if a client has a fungal infection and how to avoid the spreading of bacteria and viruses to other clients.
Clean and Sanitized Tools
Visit your nail salon in advance to find out how the technicians handle their tools and work areas. Make sure that they sanitize cuticle cutters and clippers in pouches and clean tabletops, armrests, and foot-soaking tubs between clients.
Know Your Nail Polish
Have you noticed a distinct smell when you enter a nail salon? It is from the chemical compounds used by beauty brands to keep polish long-lasting and shiny. But, there are a few chemical components that you must avoid as those components can lead to hormone disorders and cause damage to the nail bed. Some of the harmful chemicals in nail polish that you must avoid are,
- Toluene – A chemical compound used to make the polish adhere to the nail plate
- Formaldehyde – A compound used to harden the nail polish
- DBP – A plastic polymer found in acrylic paints, and glue
The commonly used products for nail art in Des Moines such as nail polish, acrylics, and more have strong odors. Having proper ventilation makes sure that no toxic chemicals are lingering around you when you are getting your manicure and pedicure.
Reduce Your Mani-Pedi Session
Gel nails are massively popular these days. But, it requires UV exposure to make it hard, which has increased a great concern about the risk of skin cancer. So, limit your manicure and pedicure session to once a month or ask your salon whether they will use LED lights to dry nails, limiting exposure to harmful UV rays.
Hiring a mobile salon in Des Moines is also an excellent choice to ensure getting safe pedicure and manicure.
The author of this article is associated with the leading natural nail salon and has over a decade of experience in the industry. In this article, she writes about the tips to consider while choosing a nail salon to get safe manicure and pedicure. Visit https://www.dashingdigitsnails.com for more information.
With 25 years of experience in the industry, Dashing Digits Nail Salon in Des Moines, Washington has been offering quality natural nail services, lash extension services, and classic lash training at affordable price. As a mobile salon, we give a high customer satisfaction by rendering excellent service, quality products, and a relaxing and personal experience wherever you are; in your home, office and other personal spaces. Our professionals use autoclave for all implements used, which is the only way to kill 100% of infective organisms. The staffs of Dashing Digits Nail Salon are diligent in cleaning, sanitation and disinfecting practices. In October 2017, we launched DD Lacquer there, very own nail lacquer brand.
Beauty Articles1. 5 Gorgeous Looks Of Deepika Padukone In Sarees
Author: kk sharma
2. Naturawhite Glutathione Lotion
Author: Azhel Ramiscal
3. An Expert Guide To Healthy And Glowing Skin
Author: Bodhi Beverly Hills
4. Anti-ageing Food Recipe For Wrinkles Skin.
Author: Rasmiyah Samaha
5. Natura White Glutathione Lotion
Author: Trev Powers
6. Best Foot Reflexology Techniques For Relaxation & Pain Relief
7. Find Flatiron Bridal Hair For Your Big Day
Author: James Smith
8. Buy Antique Watches From Driklux
Author: Driklux Watch Winder
9. Figure Out Your Skin Type In Just A Few Simple Steps- Beauty Duniya
Author: Aditi Gupta
10. Best Skin Rejuvenation Solutions To Bring Out The Best Beauty In You
Author: Natalies Skin Solution
11. Tips To Choose The Right Bridesmaids Jewellery
Author: katrina Sherwin
12. How To Become An Electrolysis Technician
Author: Gulf Coast Academy
13. Automotive Decorative Exterior Trim Market
14. 10 Best Teas For Weight Loss And Reducing Belly Fat - Slimming Teas
Author: Md.Hafiz Uddin Sumon
15. Everything You Need To Know About Hair Extensions
Author: James field