ALL >> Education >> View Article
Sbi Clerk Results 2019
SBI Clerk Result 2019
SBI Clerk exam is held at national level. State Bank of India conducted exams for various clerical positions in different cities of the country. SBI Clerk exam was on 22nd & 23rd June 2019. SBI Clerk Result for Prelims is declared on 23rd July 2019. The most vital criteria to know is that whether the candidate is selected or not. As you need to start with preparing for SBI Clerk Mains so, don’t wait get to know about your SBI clerk prelims result at prior!
SBI Clerk Mains Result 2019
The total number of vacancies in the official notification for SBI Clerk (Junior Associates) 2019 is 8653. There is a good opportunity for being selected. SBI Clerk Result is already declared. Those candidates who have been selected in SBI Clerk Prelims Exam will have to start with mains preparation. So, the focus of the aspirant has drifted towards SBI Clerk Mains Exam. SBI Clerk Mains Exam is be held on 10th August 2019. Once you appear in the SBI Clerk Mains exam the results will be awaited. SBI Clerk Mains Result will be declared. Visit the official website for the latest updates.
Steps to Check SBI Clerk Result 2019
1. Go to the Official Website to check SBI Clerk Result 2019.
2. Properly fill up your personal details like – Roll No./Registration No. & Date of Birth.
3. Carefully feed the code as given and then click the Submit button.
4. You will find SBI Clerk Result 2019.
SBI Clerk Cut Off
You know that SBI Clerk Result is declared you can gather information on SBI Clerk Cut Off of different States. SBI Clerk Cut Off varies from state to state. The candidates will be called approximately 10 times the numbers of vacancies as per the descending order of aggregate marks scored by them. To catch the idea regarding your performance in SBI Clerk Exam go through the SBI Clerk Cut Off for the year 2019 as given in the table.
States SBI Prelims Cut Off
Madhya Pradesh 73.50
West Bengal 73.25
Tamil Nadu 61.25
Uttar Pradesh 72.25
Andhra Pradesh 74.75
Himachal Pradesh 71.75
SBI Clerk Selection Procedure
Stages involved in SBI Clerk Selection Procedure:
• Prelims exam
• Mains exam
• Test of Official/Local Language
SBI Clerk Exam Pattern for Mains 2019
SBI Clerk Result 2019 is declared and once you are selected in SBI Clerk Prelims Exam you need to know about the exam pattern of SBI Clerk Mains Exam. The below given table is enriched with the information of SBI Clerk Mains Exam Pattern.
Name of Section No. of Qs Marks Duration (Min)
Awareness 50 50 35
Awareness 40 40 35
Aptitude 50 50 45
Aptitude 50 60 45
Total 190 200 2 Hr 40 Min
1. Online Test is of bilingual nature.
2. 1/4th mark is the negative mark for every wrong answer.
3. There are no minimum marks for an individual subject are prescribed.
Those candidates who are selected in SBI Clerk Prelims Exams should start to prepare for the SBI Clerk Mains Exam.
Education Articles1. Seo Tools And What Are The Ways To Use That Tools?
Author: Benjamin Andrew Stokes
2. Why School Buses Are Yellow In Color?
Author: My schoolr
3. How To Identify The Best Athletic Trainer In India
4. The Distance To The 3 Major Medical Universities In Ukraine From Kiev
5. Why Python Stands Out Among Programming Languages
6. Why Choose Anudip Foundation?
7. Microsoft Azure Features And Components
8. Knowledge Science Training In Mumbai Archives
9. Bsc It Distance Education - Simplidistance
10. Pmp - Project Management Professional Certification A Fuel To High Salary And Bright Career
Author: Avan Jack
11. Do Employers Really Value Your Mba Degree?
12. Why Go For A Management Education?
13. Why Machine Learning Matters To The New Generation?
14. How Online Pte Practice Material Helps?
15. 4 Ways Management Studies Help In Making Career In Healthcare
Author: Akash Mishra