ALL >> Service >> View Article
How Does Prepaid Meter Works
What is a prepaid electronic meter?
I am Akash and I am a 39-year-old Acting professional residing in Mumbai.
I talking about online prepaid metering, last month I used an online prepaid meter and my experience is better than my first experience, the energy meter allows the customer to pay utilities in advance before consuming is called prepaid meter.
Just as a person recharges a prepaid sim.
Just as a person recharges a prepaid sim before using it, in the same way, the prepaid electronic meter also works. We can pay for electric usage according to our needs.
A prepaid electronic meter is a special type of energy meter that can be installed in domestic properties. with a prepaid electric meter, we can easily pay our electricity bills - usually by adding money to a smart card, which is then inserted into the meter.
And the power ministry has decided to make all meter smart prepaid meter in last three year
How does prepaid electricity meter work?
Prepaid electricity Meters needs Software that can generate a token which can be deciphered by the meter and converted to KWh. The software is programmed to only generate a token if the meter is in credit. All prepaid software functions by using STS technology. An STS compliant prepaid meter can function on any STS compliant software. Since there are numerous prepaid meter manufacturers as well as numerous software providers, a specific prepaid meter has to be registered on a specific software package before it will function. All STS compliant prepaid electricity meters are identified by an 11-digit code, and can only be linked to one software package at a time.
For a prepaid electricity meter to switch to a different software package, the current software supplier, as well as the new software supplier, needs to issue a code, which is physically punched into the meter, before the meter will accept tokens generated by the new software company. It is this software, as well as the various ways in which these meters are wired into a circuit, that differentiates Municipal Prepaid Meters from Prepaid Sub Meters If you are looking for the latest power prepaid electronic meter go to xenius IoT / M2M Technology.
Benefits of Prepaid electronic meter: -
1. Fewer disputes over billing & payments with the ability to recharge online.
2. Prepaid electronic meter Protects equipment against overload/overvoltage.
3. Notifications and alerts via SMS/ Email when recharge balance is low.
4. You can recharge your Prepaid Electronic Meter using the mobile app, Net Banking, Credit
I am Shivani Pawar
Service Articles1. How Gocon Digitally Enabled Logistic Service Providers Are Becoming Strong.
Author: Gocon Gocon
2. 3 Important Tips To Get Started With Esef Reporting
Author: Rasika R
3. Reason To Choose Eco-friendly Packaging For Ecommerce Orders
4. What Is The Current Scenario Of The Soap Market In India?
Author: Andrew Thomas
5. Roll Up Banner Printing
Author: ally row
6. Role Of Accounting And Audit Service In Business
Author: Rajan Shukla
7. Best Spiritual Healer And Psychic In Bronx
Author: Surya Bhagwan
8. Magento Or Wordpress: Which One Is Best For Your Ecommerce
Author: Jonathan Paul
9. Why We Want Create Various Billing Software??
10. Why Custom Pool And Spa Is Best For You?
Author: Markus Wendy
11. Purchasing And Installing Retractable Roofs In 2019!!!
Author: Aleks Buckner
12. The X-terminators
13. Buy Synthetic Enamel Paint In Nashik At Best Price
14. When Should You Resurface Your Swimming Pool?
Author: Contemporary Pools
15. Why Do You Need To Follow With Iso 50001?
Author: Shaun White