ALL >> Real-Estate-and-Foreclosure >> View Article
Quantifying Quality In Construction
The property that we buy is mostly our potential home and construction quality of such property is of prime importance.
So, how do you judge the construction quality of a building? Wouldn’t it be great to have a construction quality checklist that is in line with the IS standards? Let’s look at some of the points we can come in mind:
-Quality of a design is dictated by the name and brand of structural consultant and the architect.
-Quality of procurement is maintaining the category of vendors from which we procure construction materials, like tiles, wood, cement, etc., brands of materials used like paints, adhesives, tiles etc.
-Quality of construction contractor is essential in developing an upmarket property.
-Quality of execution includes detailed checks done on construction materials, usage, and audits from third parties.
Here are some pointers to help increase our construction quality awareness:
a) Sustainable architecture and design: To retain features like trees, natural rocks, site contour and waterbodies while integrating features like skylights, daylighting, passive cooling technique etc. to reduce energy consumption and a cooler environment.
b) Energy efficiency: Encouraging use of eco-friendly refrigerants and halons, use of on-site and off-site renewable technologies for optimal energy performance.
c) Building material and resources: Using certified green building materials, products and equipment to reduce dependency on materials that have negative environmental impacts.
d) Indoor environmental quality: To provide adequate outdoor ventilation to avoid pollutants affecting indoor air quality. Also, minimizing the exposure of non-smokers to passive smoking by prohibiting smoking anywhere apart from the dedicated smoking zones.
Keep in mind that the home we buy to live in, is a shelter which needs to be put together with abundant space to live and durable strength to withstand time. The comforting amenities are the added benefits of our hefty investment thus making life better at each step. The quality in construction projects was always subjected to the developer until RERA came into the picture to reform regulations over standards. Now with these pointers and checklist to help, you’ll find a suitable home that is quality complaint and investment worthy too.
Real Estate and Foreclosure Articles1. Mas Construction Painting Contractor House Painter Toronto
2. Top 3 Benefits For Hiring A Realtor For Home Buying
Author: Rick Lopez
3. Acquisition Of Turkish Citizenship By Real Estate
Author: Saalim Tahir
4. Sell Your Home Fast With Professional Home Buyers In Bradenton
Author: L&L Property Solutions
5. Real Estate Companies In Dubai | Dubai Property Market | Houses For Sale In Dubai
6. Jay Vijay - The Largest Redevelopment Project In Vile Parle East
Author: Kolte-Patil Jai Vijay
7. Sam Housing And Infra Private Limited - Real Estates & Construction
Author: SVR Murthy
8. Sandalwood And How To Plant It More Beneficially
9. Common Pitfalls Of Managing Your Own Investment Property
Author: Josh Barron
10. Agricultural Transformation –deliver Your Plans Successfully
11. Top 5 Sites For Buying And Selling Best Residential Properties In India
12. Startups And Co-working Spaces Complementing Each Other And Defining New Growth Culture
Author: Vinay kumar
13. Why Do Many Investors Want To Obtain The Turkish Citizenship?
Author: Heithem Tliba
14. Modern Residential Architecture London Service Has Extensive Idea About Building Codes And Zoning!
Author: Mike Johnson
15. Value Of Lead Generation In Real Estate
Author: Boldleads Reviews