ALL >> Politics >> View Article
Pakistan’s Independence Day On The Border Did Not Exchange Sweets
The ongoing tension between Jammu and Kashmir between India and Pakistan is also seen on the border. There was no exchange of sweets and Mubarakad between Army BSF and Pak Rangers of the two countries on Attari Bagha border on Wednesday on Pakistan’s Independence Day.
Earlier on Monday, there was a similar atmosphere on the occasion of Bakrid. Neither was the exchange of sweets between the two armies. During this period, Border Security Force personnel and Pakistani Rangers posted on Indo-Pak border did not even say ‘Eid Mubarak’ to feed each other sweets.
According to the information, BSF jawans were planning to give sweets to their Pakistani counterpart on the occasion of Eid, but a message was given by the Pakistani Rangers on Sunday that there will be no exchange of sweets on the occasion of Eid. Pakistan has been stunned since the removal of Article 370 from Jammu and Kashmir and making it a Union Territory. The decision of the Pakistani Army is also its result.
There is a tradition of exchanging sweets on the occasion of national and religious festivals between the soldiers posted on the border of both countries. On the occasion of Eid in June, sweets were distributed between the soldiers of the two countries at the Attari Wagah border. Let me tell you that India did not give sweets to Pakistan on the occasion of Republic Day last year due to ceasefire violations on LoC. Before the surgical strike in 2016, BSF did not give Pak Rangers sweets even on the occasion of Diwali.
Resource : http://bit.ly/2Z7QCko
Politics Articles1. Political Party In Tamil Nadu
2. Virtual Speech Of Ivanka In Kansas Cancelled Amidst The Protests
Author: Tech Crunch App
3. My India Party
4. Tamilnadu Politicians Name List
5. Shaheen Bagh May Turn Jallianwala Bagh After Delhi Polls: Asaduddin Owaisi
6. Mamata Meeting Modi 'desperate Attempt' To Split Anti-tmc Votes, Says Bjp
Author: heena sharma
7. Know Your Leader: Shekharappa K
8. Tsrtc Strike: Kcr Opened The Deadlock; Says Workers Can Resume Duties
9. Know Your Leader: Shri Mahima J Patel
Author: JDU Karnataka
10. Jaganmohan Reddy Behaving Like A Psycho: N Chandrababu Naidu !!
11. Highlights From Chairman’s Speech - Reliance Capital Agm
Author: Ritu Shah
12. Today Latest Entertainment News In India
Author: Avi Das
13. 'चरित्र' की कमजोर भाजपा, 'लक्ष्य की मजबूत' है !
Author: Nilanjay Tiwari
14. Top 10 Breaking News In India
Author: Avi Das
15. Women Facing The Consequences Of Triple Talaq Will Get Relief: Amit Shah