ALL >> Internet-Marketing >> View Article
Gasoline Direct Injection Market
Global gasoline direct injection market report published by Accurize Market Research forecast that the global market is expected to reach $10.8 billion by 2024; growing at a CAGR of 18.1% from 2017 to 2025. By geography, the Asia Pacific and North America are expected to grow at a CAGR of XX% and XX%, respectively, during the forecast period.
Need for high performance & fuel-efficient vehicles and high acceptance of automotive GDI to drive the growth of the market
Need for high performance & fuel-efficient vehicles and high acceptance of automotive GDI fuels the demand for the global gasoline direct injection market. Moreover, increasing rules & regulations to decrease carbon emission also boosts the growth of the market.
The global gasoline direct injection market has been bifurcated on the basis of component, vehicle type, and geography. By component, the market is segmented into fuel injection, fuel pump, sensors, ECU and others. Furthermore, by vehicle type, it is segmented into passenger cars, light commercial vehicles, and heavy commercial vehicles.
By geography, the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World (RoW). The U.S., Canada, and Mexico are covered under North America wherein Europe covers France, Germany, Italy, U.K., and others. Asia-Pacific covers Australia, China, Japan, India, and others. The rest of the World (RoW) covers South America, the Middle East, and Africa.
“Passenger cars accounted for the largest market share in the vehicle type segment", says Accurize
By vehicle type segment, passenger cars accounted for the largest market share and are also expected to grow at the fastest CAGR during the forecast period 2017-2025.
“North America dominated the global market with the highest market share over the forecast period", says Accurize
In 2017, North America accounted for the largest market share followed by Asia-Pacific. In terms of growth, Asia-Pacific is expected to reach the fastest CAGR during the forecast period 2017-2025, owing to increasing disposable income, increasing concern for environment and growth in the automobile sectors.
Top players in the market
The key market players include Robert Bosch GmbH, Bajaj Auto Ltd., Eaton Corporation, MSR-Jebsen Technologies, Continental AG, Delphi Automotive LLP., Hitachi Automotive Systems, Ltd., Infineon Technologies AG, Mitsubishi Electric Corp., and Keihin Corporation, among others.
Internet Marketing Articles1. Top Reasons Why Digital Marketing Can Help You Grow Your Business
Author: Gen Tech
2. The Honest To Goodness Truth On How To Personalized Video Email Marketing
3. What Are The Advantages Of Hiring A Digital Marketing Agency?
Author: Chris Walker
4. What Is The Role Of Digital Marketing In Business?
Author: Netleaf Software
5. One To One Marketing Helps Marketers
6. Different Types Of Jobs In Digital Marketing
Author: Ravi Sehgal
7. Why Should You Choose Our Seo Agency Amongst Countless Others?
Author: Neha Rathi
8. Benefits Of An Engaged Workforce Using Personalized Video
9. What Services Do Social Media Companies Offer?
10. Home Printing V/s Professional Printing Services North York
11. Is The Urge Of Getting The Seo Services For Your Business Too Vital?
Author: harshad raut
12. Influencer Marketing Is The New Word Of Mouth
13. 6 Reasons For Implementing The Right Digital Marketing Solutions
Author: Anindya Bhaumik
14. Find Five Strategies To Ease Your Digital Marketing Goals
Author: Anindya Bhaumik
15. How Do You Become A Web Designer? Do You Have What It Takes?
Author: Timothy Larry