ALL >> Internet-Marketing >> View Article
Gasoline Direct Injection Market
Global gasoline direct injection market report published by Accurize Market Research forecast that the global market is expected to reach $10.8 billion by 2024; growing at a CAGR of 18.1% from 2017 to 2025. By geography, the Asia Pacific and North America are expected to grow at a CAGR of XX% and XX%, respectively, during the forecast period.
Need for high performance & fuel-efficient vehicles and high acceptance of automotive GDI to drive the growth of the market
Need for high performance & fuel-efficient vehicles and high acceptance of automotive GDI fuels the demand for the global gasoline direct injection market. Moreover, increasing rules & regulations to decrease carbon emission also boosts the growth of the market.
The global gasoline direct injection market has been bifurcated on the basis of component, vehicle type, and geography. By component, the market is segmented into fuel injection, fuel pump, sensors, ECU and others. Furthermore, by vehicle type, it is segmented into passenger cars, light commercial vehicles, and heavy commercial vehicles.
By geography, the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World (RoW). The U.S., Canada, and Mexico are covered under North America wherein Europe covers France, Germany, Italy, U.K., and others. Asia-Pacific covers Australia, China, Japan, India, and others. The rest of the World (RoW) covers South America, the Middle East, and Africa.
“Passenger cars accounted for the largest market share in the vehicle type segment", says Accurize
By vehicle type segment, passenger cars accounted for the largest market share and are also expected to grow at the fastest CAGR during the forecast period 2017-2025.
“North America dominated the global market with the highest market share over the forecast period", says Accurize
In 2017, North America accounted for the largest market share followed by Asia-Pacific. In terms of growth, Asia-Pacific is expected to reach the fastest CAGR during the forecast period 2017-2025, owing to increasing disposable income, increasing concern for environment and growth in the automobile sectors.
Top players in the market
The key market players include Robert Bosch GmbH, Bajaj Auto Ltd., Eaton Corporation, MSR-Jebsen Technologies, Continental AG, Delphi Automotive LLP., Hitachi Automotive Systems, Ltd., Infineon Technologies AG, Mitsubishi Electric Corp., and Keihin Corporation, among others.
Internet Marketing Articles1. Key Tips For People Working As Freelancers For Agencies
Author: Yasir Ayub
2. Best Free Social Media Monitoring Tools To Improve Your Results
Author: Robin Cormack
3. Hughesnet Satellite Internet Data Plans Review
4. Why Wordpress Websites Are Simply Better For Business?
Author: Netleaf Software
5. How To Make A Social Media Plan For Your Small Business?
Author: David Barton
6. Grand Asian Wedding Fiber Stage Decoration
Author: DST EXPORTS
7. Mixing Social Media Strategies Into Your Overall Digital Marketing Strategy
8. How To Get Succeed In Healthcare Email Marketing In 2020
Author: Edward steven
9. How A Digital Marketing Agency Can Assist Clients
Author: Jose Parker
10. How Digital Marketing Can Help Business During Pandemic Coronavirus | Ameyaemarketing
11. Market-it The New Way
Author: Amit Rajput
12. Book Professional Ad Agency To Meet The Challenges Of Marketing Brand
Author: Triverse Advertising
13. Content Development For Seo
Author: Kamal Bhatt
14. How A Digital Marketing Company Can Help You In The Current Situation?
Author: Soumya Banerjee
15. Seo Vs Google Adwords- Which One Is The Best Strategy For Your Business?
Author: Netleaf Software