ALL >> Business >> View Article
Bacteriological Testing Market
Bacteriological Testing Market is projected to grow from USD 8.98 Billion in 2017 to USD 19.11 Billion by 2026 at a CAGR of 9.90% (detailed analysis of growth rate has been provided in a report).
A global rise in outbreaks of foodborne illnesses, execution of stringent food safety regulations in urban economies along with rising in incidences of microbial contamination in water reservoirs due to more urban & industrial waste are some of the leading factors that have driven demand for Bacteriological Testing Market.
Bacteriological Testing Market Bacteriological Testing Market globally has been segmented on the basis of technology, bacteria, component, end-use industry, and geography.
Coliforms, Salmonella, Campylobacter, Legionella, Listeria, and others have formed the major types of bacteria based on which bacteriological market has been segmented globally. Salmonella dominated Bacteriological Testing Market with rising in severances arising out of this bacteria especially in food and water samples is acting as a major driver for this segment dominating other types. Based on technology, this market includes traditional and rapid where rapid technology is the dominant segment. Higher accuracy, lower turnaround time along with better sensitivity form some of the key drivers that have driven market growth. Cosmetics food & beverage, pharmaceutical, and water are various end-use industries based on which bacteriological testing market has been segmented.
Food and beverages are expected to hold a dominant share among other types together with pharmaceutical industry monitoring one of the highest growths in this segment. Rise in contamination along with a growth of stringent food safety regulation shave been some of the major factors that have driven application of bacteriological testing in the food & beverages sector.
North America held one of the largest markets for Bacteriological Testing Market globally with Europe and the Asia Pacific accounting for other major shares in the global market. Food safety laws, stringent government regulations along with rising in incidences related to bacterial infections have been some of the key drivers boosting overall demand for Bacteriological Testing Market globally.
• Bacteriological Testing Market analysis and forecast, in terms of value.
• Comprehensive study and analysis of market drivers, restraints and opportunities influencing the growth of the Bacteriological Testing Market
• Bacteriological Testing Market segmentation on the basis of type, source, end-user, and region (country-wise) has been provided.
• Bacteriological Testing Market strategic analysis with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects along with a contribution of various sub-market stakeholders have been considered under the scope of the study.
• Bacteriological Testing Market analysis and forecast for five major regions namely North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, the Middle East & Africa (MEA) and Latin America along with country-wise segmentation.
• Profiles of key industry players, their strategic perspective, market positioning and analysis of core competencies are further profiled.
• Competitive developments, investments, strategic expansion and competitive landscape of the key players operating in the Bacteriological Testing Market are also profiled.
Bloomberg, Factiva and Hoovers are some of the sites that are being referred to gain insights about Bacteriological Testing Market. Experts from top manufacturing companies along with other stakeholders have been considered. This is done to validate and collect critical information for evaluating trends related to Bacteriological Testing Market during the forecast period. Top-down and bottom-up approaches have been used to estimate the global and regional size of this market. Data triangulation techniques along with other comparative analysis are also used to calculate the exact size of the Bacteriological Testing Market globally.
Some of the major players operating in the Bacteriological Testing Market are as follows:
• Bureau Veritas
• Thermo Fisher
Key Target Audience:
• Component suppliers such as Reagent manufacturers & suppliers and diagnostic instrument & kit manufacturers/suppliers
• Bacteriological testing service providers
• R&D laboratories & institutes
• Importers & exporters, traders, and distributors of bacteriological testing kits, equipment, reagents, chemicals, and other related consumables
• Regulatory bodies such as Food and Drug Administration (FDA), European Food Safety Authority (EFSA),Food Standards Australia New Zealand (FSANZ), Food Safety Commission of Japan, Agro Food & Veterinary Authority of Singapore (AVA) (Singapore), and Canadian Food Inspection Agency, among others Government agencies and NGOs
• End-use industries such as Food & beverage manufacturers and processors, Water processors, Pharmaceutical product manufacturers, Cosmetic product manufacturers
This research report segments the Bacteriological Testing Market based on bacteria, end-use industry, component, and geography:
Scope of Bacteriological Testing Market
Bacteriological Testing Market, By Bacteria:
Bacteriological Testing Market, By End-Use Industry:
• Food & beverage
Bacteriological Testing Market, By Technology:
Bacteriological Testing Equipment Market, By Component:
• Test kits
• Consumables & reagents
Bacteriological Testing Market, By Geography:
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Middle East & Africa
• Latin America
This Report Is Submitted By @Maximize Market Research Company
Customization of the report:
Maximize Market Research provides free personalized of reports as per your demand. This report can be personalized to meet your requirements. Get in touch with us and our sales team will guarantee provide you to get a report that suits your necessities.
About Maximize Market Research:
Maximize Market Research provides B2B and B2C research on 20,000 high growth emerging opportunities & technologies as well as threats to the companies across the Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals, Electronics & Communications, Internet of Things, Food and Beverages, Aerospace and Defense and other manufacturing sectors.
Name: Lumawant Godage
Organization: MAXIMIZE MARKET RESEARCH
Contact: +91 9607365656
Business Articles1. Threat Protection: Benefit Your Company’s Safety With Cyber Security- Mannai Networking & Elv
2. Custom Hotdog Boxes - Top 3 Advantages
Author: Andy Young
3. Fire Resistant Paint For Industrial & Commercial Building Materials
4. Control Technician Jobs Availability In Ontario, Canada.
5. Why Is There A Need For Hiring Security Guards?
Author: Logan Hartley
6. Why China Is Considered As Best Tourism Place?
Author: anu walia
7. Tips To Make The Most Out Of Courier Service In Darwin
Author: Gabriel Gould
8. The Benefits Of Hiring A Third Party Seo Agency Today
9. Benefits Of Hiring A Third Party As An Seo Agent For The Company
10. China Business Seminar In London: Why Baidu Advertising Is Becoming More Popular
Author: Barry Alison
11. Need A Star Bm Magazine? Check Sarco Inc. First!
Author: Ruben Carrion
12. Amines Market Size, Share, Growth & Trend Analysis Report
Author: roselyn henson
13. Fruits And Vegetables Ingredients Industry 2023 With Market Top Manufacturers, Region And Demand
14. Air Fryer Market Size, Share, Growth & Trend Analysis Report
Author: roselyn henson
15. Send Flowers To The Uae Through A Trusted Flower Delivery Network
Author: Arabian Florist