ALL >> Health >> View Article
Ouch! Kidney Stones Can Create A Sore Male Organ
A sore male organ is not high on the list of things a guy wants to achieve, but at least sometimes – such as when that soreness is due to overuse in sensual situations – a guy has fun and pleasure engaging in the activities that create the sore male organ. Other times, however, a sore male organ is due to a male organ health issue, and that’s not good. And sometimes the cause of the sore male organ originates far away from the organ itself, in another part of the body. Case in point: kidney stones.
As many men can tell you, kidney stones are no fun. Some people have said they give a man a good idea of what childbirth is like, and while that is undoubtedly a gross exaggeration, the fact is that some kidney stones can indeed be extremely painful and cause enormous discomfort in a man.
So what is a kidney stone, exactly? Known among doctors as renal lithiasis or nephrolithiasis, kidney stones are hard formations made up of minerals and salts that come together inside the kidneys. They tend to occur when urine becomes concentrated, which can happen when a person doesn’t drink enough water ...
... or sweats too much. (This can occur more often during hot weather, so staying hydrated – always important – becomes even more so in the summer.) They also occur when one’s diet provides too much of certain ingredients; for example, many kidney stones form due to an excess of oxalate. Others are created primarily from too much salt and still others from too much acidic food.
In the tract
Many people have tiny kidney stones and pass them from the kidneys through the urinary tract and out the urethra without being aware they are even there. But when kidney stones are large enough, they can get stuck somewhere along the urinary tract, causing extreme pain. Often, they get lodged in the urethra, causing a very sore male organ.
Common symptoms associated with kidney stones are:
- Extreme pain in the lower back, stomach, and/or male member. The pain often gets intense, and then it subsides for a while and then returns, over and over. There may also be pain when urinating, creating a sore male organ.
- Nausea, sometimes accompanied by vomiting, could signal the presence of kidney stones.
- Unusual look to the urine – cloudy, brownish, or reddish. It may often have an unpleasant smell. A man may also need to urinate more frequently and may often pass smaller amounts of urine than usual.
There are several ways that kidney stones can be treated. Often, especially with milder cases, the person is required to significantly increase his intake of water. This can help break apart the stone and flush it out of the system. A mild pain reliever (often an over-the-counter medication) may be used to help ease pain and soreness. In some cases, an alpha blocker may be used to help the stone on its journey.
For large and/or more stubborn stones, there are other treatments that can be tried, such as using sound waves to break the stone down, or using a scope to locate and break up the stone.
Kidney stones can indeed cause a very, very sore male organ. At the appropriate time, a man may want to employ a top-notch male organ health creme (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) to help soothe that soreness. Gently applying a crème that contains a combination of moisturizing ingredients, such as shea butter and vitamin E, can help a manhood feel less pained. It also may help to find a crème with L-carnitine. This amino acid helps protect male organ sensitivity and sensation, and so may be helpful in maintaining proper feel in the member as the soreness ebbs.
Visit www.menshealthfirst.com for more information about treating common male organ health problems, including soreness, redness and loss of male organ sensation. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
Health Articles1. White Spots On Teeth - Causes And Treatment
Author: Reza Nikfar
2. How To Prevent Plaque Build-up?
Author: Reza Nikfar
3. The Best Practices For Maintaining Gums And Teeth
Author: Reza Nikfar
4. Difference Between Mental Health Professionals: Choose Yours Wisely
Author: Sage Advice
5. January’s Talk Of The Town – The Rise Of Medical Interest In Cbd Flower
Author: dr strains cbd
6. Hemp Economics - Women Leaders, Diversifying, Investments
Author: dr. strains CBD
7. 3 Morning Habits To Make Raiz De Tejocote Function Actively
8. Osho Kundalini Meditation And Its Long-term Benefits
Author: Osho Leela Meditation Center
9. Xanax: Fighting Anxiety With The Best In Class Anti-anxiety Medication
10. Bột Tắm Trắng Lani - Tắm Trắng Trị Thâm Toàn Thân
11. Should You Online Order Whiskey? Tips To Buy Whiskey On Home Delivery
Author: Castle Freke
12. How To Overcome Financial Stress In Relationships?
Author: George Brun
13. What To Do When You’ve Lower Back Pain?
14. Buy Hydrocodone Online And Forget All Pains And Aches
15. Easy And Effective Gig Harbor Neck Exercises For Neck Pain
Author: Harbor Physical Therapy