ALL >> Career >> View Article
Interesting Jobs In Thailand For Foreigners To Explore
Research shows that a lot of people in the age group of 20 to 30 want to relocate to Thailand and the trend has increased significantly over the past few years. The new generation no more thinks that Thailand is a cool place only for the retirees; rather, they see a lot of potential in the concept of living in this part of the world. Although there are lot of doubts about the feasibility of settling down in Thailand, the fact is if you seriously wish to plan a career in Thailand, and settle down at least for a couple of years, you can do the same. There are a lot of lucrative jobs in Thailand for foreigners that people of different age groups can explore. If you are planning to settle down in Thailand, but not sure what would be the best profile for your skill and experience, here are a few options to know about –
Real estate jobs – The market of condominiums is quite booming in Thailand these days and that’s why there are a lot of job opportunities in the real estate industry. There are many big brands that prefer to hire foreigners so that they can take care of the developments and also handle sales. The positions in this industry are quite varied. In fact, it ranges from handling business development to taking care of operational management. One can also get the job of meeting the would-be purchasers and explaining them the key features of the projects.
MNC jobs – One of the major facts that often remains unnoticed is that there are heaps of multinational companies in Thailand, and they have no restrictions regarding hiring foreigners. If you have got the managerial experience of several years, you might easily crack a senior management position with any of the MNCs. Search on LinkedIn to find the relevant companies in Thailand and approach the concerned person about your candidature.
Diving instructor – If you think you are not meant for a 9-5 job, and you hate desk jobs like anything, you can try turning your passion into your profession. For instance, being a diving instructor is quite a happening job option in Thailand, and if you are PADI qualified, you can think of choosing this career option. The popular diving spots include Phi-phi island, Krabi and Koh Tao. The best part of this job role is that you get to meet a lot of people every day while following your passion closely.
It often gets difficult for foreigners to get to know about the available opportunities. That is exactly where employment agencies can prove to be of great help. There are many professional agencies in Thailand, who are aware of the available job openings and can place you with the best possible organization. Whether you are looking for an opening in an MNC, or you are looking for a bit unique kind of profile like a diving instructor or music teacher, these professional agencies can help you with everything.
Career Articles1. Resume Writing Service
Author: Resume Planet
2. Not Known Factual Statements About Food And Travel News
Author: Filmy Duniya
3. How To Get Hired In The Hr Recruiter Industry
Author: Kruti Shah
4. How To Get Engineering Jobs In India - Tips And Tricks
Author: Suraj Anjaana
5. Dressing For A Job? Check These Interview Outfit Tips To Make A Positive Impression
6. How To Stay Relevant In Today’s Rapidly Changing Job Market
Author: Kruti Shah
7. Railway Recruitment Preparation| Competitive Exams Railway Recruitment Question Paper
8. Importance Of Coaching Classes In Student’s Life
9. Mba Preparation Facts| Competitive Exams Mba Question Paperv
10. Entrance Exam Preparation After 12th| Ifos Previous Question Papers
11. Competitive Exams Preparations | Sbi Bank Previous Question Papers 2019
12. Details, Fiction And Uppsc Previous Question Paper 2019
13. 10 Supreme Benefits Of Iso 14001 Training
Author: HSE Training
14. Ultimate Guide For A Career In Accounting
Author: Kruti Shah
15. How To Prepare For Gov. Exams | Competitive Exam Question Paper