ALL >> Insurance >> View Article
Don’t Stop Your Musical Journey, Get The Right String Instrument Insurance Now
Does music define your personality and profession? Do the strings keep you going? If yes, then you cannot afford to let go of your instrument, no matter what. However, life is all about uncertainties, and accidents can happen at any point in time. What if your string instrument gets damaged beyond repair? Or, considering the worst-case scenario, what if it gets stolen? Dear reader, no one other than you can understand the consequences of such mishaps. What if your next gig is in a couple of days? What if you’re preparing for an audition? As you are not sure what future has in store for you, considering a String Instrument Insurance policy is a good idea.
Peace of mind is important
It won't be exaggerating to say that, for an artist, nothing can be as disheartening as losing his or her instrument. Like any other insurance plan, the right musical instrument coverage can help you stay prepared for such economically and emotionally draining situations. Buying the right Musical Instrument Insurance not only ensures proper coverage in case of theft and damage but also peace of mind. Therefore, regardless of the musical genre, every musician should get his or her instrument the best possible coverage.
Will your homeowner’s insurance policy cover your string instruments?
Although some homeowner’s insurance plans do cover your instruments’ cost in case of theft or damage due to fire, it’s recommended to get your strings a specified coverage. And why so? The reasons - most of the policies don’t cover accidental breakage and damage during transporting or traveling and do not offer instrument replacement. So, whether you are an amateur or a professional, the best way to protect your instrument is to get a dedicated Musical Instrument Insurance. By doing so, you can ensure that you have more options to protect your strings.
What options you can avail with string insurance?
There are a number of Instrument Insurance plans available in the market. The extent of coverage varies from one policy to the other. So, you should check with the service provider to understand which insurance plan offers what, beforehand.
Always remember that unlike blanket insurance policies, getting a dedicated cover for your string instrument allows you to avail of more options and benefits. Let’s take a look at the same!
The right Musical Instrument Insurance plan covers your string insurance in the following scenarios –
• If it’s broken accidentally
• If it gets damaged due to earthquake and flood
• Mishaps during transit or while performing
What benefits can you avail with suitable insurance for your string insurance?
The extent of coverage and benefits might differ from one service provider to the other. However, there is a standard that all reputed insurers follow. Read on to know more about the benefits you can avail -
• Guaranteed cost of replacement – With the right String Instrument Insurance, you can avail the value of insuring your string instrument as your claim amount.
• Cost of replacement instrument – It covers the cost of a replacement instrument. It ensured that you don’t have to miss an important show or audition just because your instrument is lost or stolen.
• Cover the musical accessories – Some insurance policies also allow you to include the accessories as well, such as music stands, bow, sheet music, and so on.
A note to the musician
Is your instrument like your extended body part you cannot live without? If so, then get a String Instrument Insurance right away!
Insurance Articles1. Scenario To Help You Understand The Importance Of Piccolo Insurance
Author: Keith dibble
2. The Reasons Why Music Shop Owners Should Buy Music Dealer Insurance S
Author: Keith dibble
3. Insureatoasis - Easy | Quick | Secure
Author: Oasis Insurance
4. Health Insurance Request Quote Sharjah
Author: Go Finance
5. Fiddle Instrument Insurance – Ways It Can Protect You Financially
6. Get The Clarinet Insurance From The Best Provider
7. An Insight Of Insurance For Retailers Before Starting Your Music Store
8. Specialized Insurance For Musical Instruments Vs. Homeowner’s Insurance
9. Benefits Of String Instrument Insurance And Its Coverage
10. Tips To Choose Music Insurance Company For Instrument Coverage
11. Music Teacher Insurance - A Benchmark Of Professionalism!
12. Do You Need The Advantages Of Term Life Insurance?
Author: Active Capital Reinsurance Ltd
13. Things To Keep In Mind While Buying Oboe Insurance
14. Brass Musical Instrument Insurance And Maintenance Are Two Pillars For Your Gear!
Author: Musical Instrument Insurance
15. Your Online Security Is Our Responsibility!
Author: SOC Assurance