ALL >> Career >> View Article
Outsource Bulk Background Verification For All Your Employees
BGV or Background Verification is an important element that is conducted by the Hiring or recruitment companies in Singapore to verify whether you are eligible to work legally and socially. It is determined by checking the authenticity of your previous professional records, loan records, educational records, personal records, and even criminal records are verified.
What BGV Includes?
Most of the companies who hire candidates have outsourced this process to companies like Collabera. Collabera offers direct reach employment verification services. Often, several recruits who have been found to have a previous illicit records run into further issues. Legal aspects are the primary reasons, why clients outsource such services to #HR companies. Generally, companies that are looking to hire candidates have to perform these steps, to recruit or hire genuine candidates after Background Verification Reports.
The companies who offer such services usually call the previous employers and relatives to check whether the candidates have worked in those organizations. They further probe into Joining dates, exit formalities, character traits and whereabouts of the candidates. By doing so, they identify if the candidate’s background is completely clear and are eligible to work with or for the company.
Educational & Legal Background Check
The easiest amongst all these is the background verification checks that relate to the educational records of the candidates. Nowadays, many at times, certificates have been discredited, expired, and yet the candidates show it as a valid source of their skills sets. It would include figuring out whether the candidate has passed from the university or college as the documents that the candidates have submitted a claim to be. Because the mark sheets and the certificates can be cross-checked by the college or university from which the candidate has passed, it’s easy for all the companies to verify the educational details of the candidate. Ensuring legal government-approved addresses, as per reports are also filed. Almost 85% percent of the time, there will be no discrepancies that will be found as the credentials submitted by the candidate will be true and accurate.
Details Sourced Technically
The list of the names of the employees is sent to the specific institute via post or email to verify whether the candidate has studied in the same university or not. Reach out to their previous Managers, HR professionals etc to claim verifiable information. Companies hire Outsourcing companies like Collabera, who offer such services so that the companies can focus on other priorities and business objectives.
The difficult part of background verification or BGV is the one where lots of uncertainties are involved, such as identifying the previous designations and posts of the employees, their previous job responsibilities, their actual work’s nature, and so on.
Even if the job responsibilities are very much similar, the post in the other organization may not necessarily be the same and the nature of the work also wouldn’t be the same. It differs most of the time as experts claim. Again, to ease such processes and checks, the companies prefer contacting a third-party service provider such as Collabera to carry out such tasks smoothly.
Why it is important?
The main aim of conducting BGV of the staffs to gain adequate and information about the staffs with whom the company is looking forward to work. BGV includes many legal procedures and is also becoming one of the mandatory elements in the industry as every company is performing such checks before hiring any candidates. There is a significant increase of falsified certificates that are issued using the name of the institutes and are submitted by the candidates to get into a job.
These educational degrees are available and are created by fraudulent methods. Also, some candidates aim to get into a job to carry out fraudulent activities. Over the years, fake salary slips, fake PF accounts, fake references etc have made it impossible to hire without BGV. To mitigate such risks, the companies associated with the third-party vendors who can conduct the background verification checks before hiring them.
What are the benefits of outsourcing background verification check activities to the service providers?
• Outsourcing background checks is a strategical move taken by the organizations and companies who are unable to focus on these aspects diligently.
• The employer will have to hire an experienced and expert third-party service provider, who have appropriate jurisdiction to search and pry on Professional information.
• The third-party service provider is a Consumer Reporting Agency who buy background reports from the CRA and sells them to the companies to verify whether it is fine to hire the candidates or not.
• Third-party outsourcing companies are flexible, affordable, and efficient, who hire skilled and talented consultants to look into every profile.
• Third-party vendor and opting for their services, you can be assured of the results and outcomes they provide you.
• There are thorough checks and complex processes conducted by the vendors to screen every profile and create a report.
• A company Like Collabera who have expertise in screening/Sourcing processes would know how to obtain the exact and true information of the candidates.
Faster screening processes – More privacy and security controls – Wider opportunities for resources – Thorough accountability
As the individuals only focus on conducting proper background verification checks and not any other jobs, you can be assured about their work and the accountability they have. The third-party consultants take the complete responsibility of the background checks and hire a significant number of people who will work on it, without charging you much. As there will be skilled individuals whose jobs are to identify and screen all the profiles that they are assigned with, they pay attention to detail and make sure that the correct information is being submitted to the client within a short duration of time. These dedicated individuals who screen through every profile have the right expertise to mitigate all the risks associated with it, hence, proving that there are more security and privacy controls in place.
Marketing Executive in the information technology and services industry. Skilled in Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Digital Marketing, Internal Communications, and Email Marketing
Career Articles1. Resume Writing Service
Author: Resume Planet
2. Not Known Factual Statements About Food And Travel News
Author: Filmy Duniya
3. How To Get Hired In The Hr Recruiter Industry
Author: Kruti Shah
4. How To Get Engineering Jobs In India - Tips And Tricks
Author: Suraj Anjaana
5. Dressing For A Job? Check These Interview Outfit Tips To Make A Positive Impression
6. How To Stay Relevant In Today’s Rapidly Changing Job Market
Author: Kruti Shah
7. Railway Recruitment Preparation| Competitive Exams Railway Recruitment Question Paper
8. Importance Of Coaching Classes In Student’s Life
9. Mba Preparation Facts| Competitive Exams Mba Question Paperv
10. Entrance Exam Preparation After 12th| Ifos Previous Question Papers
11. Competitive Exams Preparations | Sbi Bank Previous Question Papers 2019
12. Details, Fiction And Uppsc Previous Question Paper 2019
13. 10 Supreme Benefits Of Iso 14001 Training
Author: HSE Training
14. Ultimate Guide For A Career In Accounting
Author: Kruti Shah
15. How To Prepare For Gov. Exams | Competitive Exam Question Paper