ALL >> Career >> View Article
Outsource Bulk Background Verification For All Your Employees
BGV or Background Verification is an important element that is conducted by the Hiring or recruitment companies in Singapore to verify whether you are eligible to work legally and socially. It is determined by checking the authenticity of your previous professional records, loan records, educational records, personal records, and even criminal records are verified.
What BGV Includes?
Most of the companies who hire candidates have outsourced this process to companies like Collabera. Collabera offers direct reach employment verification services. Often, several recruits who have been found to have a previous illicit records run into further issues. Legal aspects are the primary reasons, why clients outsource such services to #HR companies. Generally, companies that are looking to hire candidates have to perform these steps, to recruit or hire genuine candidates after Background Verification Reports.
The companies who offer such services usually call the previous employers and relatives to check whether the candidates have worked in those organizations. They further probe into Joining dates, exit formalities, character traits and whereabouts of the candidates. By doing so, they identify if the candidate’s background is completely clear and are eligible to work with or for the company.
Educational & Legal Background Check
The easiest amongst all these is the background verification checks that relate to the educational records of the candidates. Nowadays, many at times, certificates have been discredited, expired, and yet the candidates show it as a valid source of their skills sets. It would include figuring out whether the candidate has passed from the university or college as the documents that the candidates have submitted a claim to be. Because the mark sheets and the certificates can be cross-checked by the college or university from which the candidate has passed, it’s easy for all the companies to verify the educational details of the candidate. Ensuring legal government-approved addresses, as per reports are also filed. Almost 85% percent of the time, there will be no discrepancies that will be found as the credentials submitted by the candidate will be true and accurate.
Details Sourced Technically
The list of the names of the employees is sent to the specific institute via post or email to verify whether the candidate has studied in the same university or not. Reach out to their previous Managers, HR professionals etc to claim verifiable information. Companies hire Outsourcing companies like Collabera, who offer such services so that the companies can focus on other priorities and business objectives.
The difficult part of background verification or BGV is the one where lots of uncertainties are involved, such as identifying the previous designations and posts of the employees, their previous job responsibilities, their actual work’s nature, and so on.
Even if the job responsibilities are very much similar, the post in the other organization may not necessarily be the same and the nature of the work also wouldn’t be the same. It differs most of the time as experts claim. Again, to ease such processes and checks, the companies prefer contacting a third-party service provider such as Collabera to carry out such tasks smoothly.
Why it is important?
The main aim of conducting BGV of the staffs to gain adequate and information about the staffs with whom the company is looking forward to work. BGV includes many legal procedures and is also becoming one of the mandatory elements in the industry as every company is performing such checks before hiring any candidates. There is a significant increase of falsified certificates that are issued using the name of the institutes and are submitted by the candidates to get into a job.
These educational degrees are available and are created by fraudulent methods. Also, some candidates aim to get into a job to carry out fraudulent activities. Over the years, fake salary slips, fake PF accounts, fake references etc have made it impossible to hire without BGV. To mitigate such risks, the companies associated with the third-party vendors who can conduct the background verification checks before hiring them.
What are the benefits of outsourcing background verification check activities to the service providers?
• Outsourcing background checks is a strategical move taken by the organizations and companies who are unable to focus on these aspects diligently.
• The employer will have to hire an experienced and expert third-party service provider, who have appropriate jurisdiction to search and pry on Professional information.
• The third-party service provider is a Consumer Reporting Agency who buy background reports from the CRA and sells them to the companies to verify whether it is fine to hire the candidates or not.
• Third-party outsourcing companies are flexible, affordable, and efficient, who hire skilled and talented consultants to look into every profile.
• Third-party vendor and opting for their services, you can be assured of the results and outcomes they provide you.
• There are thorough checks and complex processes conducted by the vendors to screen every profile and create a report.
• A company Like Collabera who have expertise in screening/Sourcing processes would know how to obtain the exact and true information of the candidates.
Faster screening processes – More privacy and security controls – Wider opportunities for resources – Thorough accountability
As the individuals only focus on conducting proper background verification checks and not any other jobs, you can be assured about their work and the accountability they have. The third-party consultants take the complete responsibility of the background checks and hire a significant number of people who will work on it, without charging you much. As there will be skilled individuals whose jobs are to identify and screen all the profiles that they are assigned with, they pay attention to detail and make sure that the correct information is being submitted to the client within a short duration of time. These dedicated individuals who screen through every profile have the right expertise to mitigate all the risks associated with it, hence, proving that there are more security and privacy controls in place.
Career Articles1. Top 3 Reasons Why People Hire Image Consultants
Author: Radiance Image Consultancy
2. Step By Step Instructions To Crack Nid 2020 At The First Attempt – Best Tips
3. Today Job Circular Bd Is One Of The Largest Job Circular
Author: todayjobcircular bd
4. Top 5 Reasons To Hire A Resume Service Company For All Your Needs
Author: CV Warehouse
5. Why Content Writing Jobs Are As Important As Any Other Job
Author: Faizan Idrees
6. 7 Highly Demanded Digital Marketing Jobs & Skills
Author: Manju Rai
7. Efficient Ways To Help You Prepare For Ielts
8. How To Become Leed Green Associate With Efficient Time Management.
Author: ge 3s
9. What Is The Eligibility Criteria For Pmp Certification Courses In Dubai?
Author: Acad Training & Consulting
10. How To Start Consultancy Services?
Author: John Miller
11. How To Write An Attention-grabbing Linkedin Profile
Author: Resumes Planet
12. It Staffing Company In Pune |top Recruitment Firm In Pune
13. How Much Can I Make In A Career In Playing Badminton?
14. Business Consulting Has Become A Hot Trend In Florida: Here Is Why
Author: Sharon L. Spano
15. How To Choose Recruitment Agencies?
Author: Sayali Kulkarni