ALL >> Fitness >> View Article
Plank Variations For Beginners
A plank is a form of exercise which helps to build up a strong core, a strong core results in a perfect posture for the body. Planks can in general called as a floor exercise and mostly does not need any props for the workout.
A plank is an effective exercise for the core, however shoulders, arms, thighs and back muscles they too get strong as they are being stretched.
Let’s first see how exactly to do these planks:
Hold the body parallel to the ground stiffly on the support of elbows and toes. You can either keep it in parallel position for some time ordo push-ups and then relax the body on the ground.
Strengthening the core
Improves the overall balance of the body
No props required
Type of Planks:
Though a very effective core exercise, it might become a bit monotonous so there are some different types of planks which can give you the same results.
One Arm Plank- this is where you use only one arm for holding or push-ups, the other arm is rested on the back.
Side Plank- in this plank lay on one side raise your body on the elbow and hold. Effective on side areas fat burn.
Wall Plank -this can be done standing or laying doe where your legs take the support of the wall and elbows are on the ground holding the body.
One leg plank-This plank strengths the thigh portion, its just like one arm however her one leg stays in the air while the other supports.
These were some of the types of planks for the persons who are beginners and have just started with planks.
About the Author
Kisar Dhillon – A Personal Fitness Trainer in Portland, Oregon. Need to get toned, lose weight, lose body fat, and increase lean muscle. If you need fitness trainer in Portland, then Kisar is the one. He is a personal trainer Portland OR with 25 years of experience and has expertise in health & fitness industry.For more information visit us today : http://kisardhillon.com
Kisar Dhillon is a Portland Personal Trainer with 25 years of experience and expertise in the health & fitness industry. If you want the best Portland Personal training studio, call 503-953-0241.
Fitness Articles1. The Benefits Of Exercise In Conquering Addiction
Author: Steve Son
2. Do You Know These Benefits Of Losing Weight??
3. What Is Tiova 9mcg Inhaler ?
4. Body Sculpting Treatment Clinic Sydney
5. Playing With The Forces In Breathwork
Author: Dan Brule
6. Breathwork For Venting And Transforming Stress, Tension And Fatigue
Author: Dan Brule
7. Car Accident Injuries Symptoms And Chiropractic Treatment
Author: Robert Augustine
8. Why Insurance For Music Dealer Is An Utter Necessity?
Author: music Insurance Company
9. Key To Finding The Best Protein Bars
Author: Rite Bite
10. Benefits Of Spinal Decompression Therapy
Author: Rajesh Mishra
11. Yoga Retreats In Vietnam | Yoga Hoi An | Aum Yoga Vietnam
12. Benefits Of Ayurveda Yoga Teacher Training In Rishikesh
Author: Rajesh mishra
13. Why Should You Take A Gym Membership In Pune
Author: omkar singh
14. Fight Against Gastric Cancer: Improve Your Lifestyle With Healthy Habits
Author: Jay Chokshi
15. Yoga Vs. Pilates - Benefit Differences