ALL >> Health >> View Article
Male Self-gratification Can Affect Intimate Relationships
Science has shown that self-love is very beneficial for men. It reduces stress, can prevent prostate cancer, and can make men better lovers. But in relationships, how does male self-gratification impact an intimate, romantic relationship? Does it cause problems, or does it cause more releases? Here’s a look at the side effects of self-pleasure when it comes to relationships.
Male Self-gratification: The Pros
1) It helps men learn about their bodies and sensual responsiveness through self-love. Men who self-gratify are more in tune with their bodies and can experiment with new stimuli in a safe, nonjudgmental environment to see what they like and what they don’t. This leads to…
2) Better sensual performance. Men who self-gratify know what works for them, and so they then can give gentle guidance to a partner, which increases pleasure, but also increases connectedness and communication, making it a place where both partners can express their needs and desires and more often have them fulfilled (or at least attempted).
3) It provides a sensual outlet for people who have ...
... partners who are less interested in intimacy than they are or are just temporarily unavailable. If a partner has a lower sensual drive, is busy or stressed out regularly, or is just away on business, self-love offers a safe way for a man to get sensual gratification while staying committed to his partner.
4) Improves mood and reduces stress. Release leads to the release of dopamine, the feel-good hormone. Men who are more relaxed and less stressed are just more fun to be around. Some men are also more outwardly affectionate and sweet after a bout of choking the chicken. That means more help around the house and maybe more romantic moments as well.
Male Self-gratification: The Cons
While most scientific studies have shown that self-love is integral to a successful, happy, healthy relationship, some couples still face several issues or perceptions that lead to the erosion of their union. Here are a few issues that rear their head in relation to male self-gratification while in relationships.
1) Feelings of betrayal or cheating – Some partners feel that when their partner self-gratifies it’s akin to cheating. Use of adult literature, pictures, fantasizing, or thinking of ex-lovers, could be considered infidelity to some people. Couples need to have clear and open communication about this issue because it often results from a deeper, more intense issue like feeling unloved, insecure, or undesirable. It may be time to talk to a professional to navigate through this rough patch.
2) Addiction – Recently in his latest comedy special, Chris Rock admitted to having a adult literature addiction in the past that contributed to his divorce. Like any other pleasurable experience, self-love can be addicting. The more a man self-gratifies, the more he has to “evolve” what stimulates him. He also may use a death grip, which can further de-sensitize him down the road. Addiction to adult literature and self-love are becoming all too common since technology and easy access to adult literature entered the societal structure. Men suffering from this addiction need to seek help separately and then also may want to seek help with their partner to chart a road back to the relationship (which is entirely possible).
3) Feelings of dissatisfaction in partner’s sensual performance or attractiveness. One of the side effects of self-pleasure is that partners take their other half’s interest in solo intimacy as a slight on their performance, attractiveness, or ability to give their partner pleasure. Sometimes it’s true, but often enough it isn’t. Fantasy and pleasure are as normal as having a piece of chocolate cake. If those are the feelings that come up, the couple should make time to have an honest conversation about the state of their sensual relationship and take steps from there.
Tips for Male Organ Health
Regardless of how self-love is affecting a man’s relationship (hopefully in a good way), he needs to keep male organ health front of mind. Get an annual exam, do monthly self-exams, eat well, exercise, and try to have hard-ons, even if they go unused, often so that the member stays limber and on-alert for fun times.
Some men also find that using a specially formulated male organ health creme (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which has been clinically proven safe and mild for skin) helps nourish and rejuvenate the member. It should be applied regularly for supple skin and to decrease friction and nerve damage that can occasionally accompany frequent male self-gratification. Look for crèmes with a natural base like shea butter or vitamin E and include other vitamins that promote male organ wellness, such as A, C, and D. Routine moisturizing with a special crème promotes skin elasticity and boosts blood flow for strong hard-ons.
Visit www.menshealthfirst.com for more information about treating common male organ health problems, including soreness, redness and loss of male organ sensation. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
Health Articles1. Conditions That Are Treated By A Podiatrist Or Podiatric Physician
Author: Western Podiatric
2. Secrets About Buying Capsules Of Magic Mushroom
3. Obesity And Infertility
4. What Is A Frozen Embryo
5. Healthy Eating Habits With Some Lifestyle Changes Can Alleviate Your Pcos Symptoms & Improve Your Fertility!
6. Why Does Hyperprolactinemia Cause Infertility?
7. Early Ovarian Ageing- A Hurdle In One’s Pathway To Motherhood!
8. What Is Sperm Motility? How Does It Affect Fertility?
9. How Should One Prepare For An Ivf?
10. Are Covid-19 Vaccines Effective Against The Delta Variant?
Author: Theindian sun
11. What Questions One Should Ask Before Purchasing A Cr System?
12. Important Details Of Your Backyard Planning
13. 6 Advantages To Handling Your Healthcare Online
Author: 6 Advantages To Handling Your Healthcare Online
14. Curcumin Supplements Can Help Easing Inflammation And Arthritis!
Author: Nutra Nourished
15. Effective Turmeric Curcumin Capsule Is Easy To Consume!
Author: Nutra Nourished